Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sammie Pennington - 16th November
[Image: tn_76.jpg]

Officer Pennington
Right boys, up against the wall and spread 'em! I'm going to frisk you to make sure you're not hiding any concealed weapons. You'll know exactly who's in charge when you see me in my policewoman outfit with short black skirt, blue crop top, hat, baton and hand cuffs. But you'll also see I have a softer side as I start to tease you revealing my sexy panties, suspender belt stockings and more..... I'm sure you'll agree it's an arresting sight Wink

Officer Pennington welcomes us into the room with a big smile and a big cleavage. She's got on a police uniform, and if truth be told, if police officers wore uniforms like that, there would be zero crime, because no-one would be able to think straight after one glance in their direction. A very cropped top, with a big zip. A very short skirt. Stockings. Transparent heels. A cap. Handcuffs. And a truncheon.

An early request is to take her bra off from under her tight top. Sammie responds by saying she hasn't got one on! This is going to be good, I can tell Tongue

The shoes are first to go, more or less as a health and safety issue, I suspect. Then Sammie bends over and shows us just how sheer her panties are! The hat comes off, but only long enough for Sammie to let her hair down, and then it's put back on her head at a jaunty angle.

Sammie takes off her belt and then handcuffs one wrist, asking who wants to be handcuffed to her. Then she starts to pull the zip on her top down, grabbing the camera and pulling it over for a cleavage closeup. Oh wowzers! Tongue

The zip is pulled right down and the two halves of Sammie's top are separated. She teases us like this for a few minutes before pulling the top completely open and baring "the puppies" Big Grin

Then she stands up and slips off her knickers Surprised

Sammie completely removes the top next, and gives us a few minutes of bouncing to keep our eyes and minds from getting distracted. Then she reveals that she was cheating a moment earlier, because she really has a thong on as well.

Luckily for us, the skirt comes off, and the thong comes down to show us a bit of bare bum as well. But all too soon, the show is over and Sammie has to say goodbye.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 02:02 by tricycle.)
16-11-2010 23:49
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

GlamourStarsLive - Weekly Show Reviews
Nikki Lee - Nov 16th

[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Naughty nurse!

Now winter's on it's way its time to wrap up warm and get all cosey, especially you lot that have nasty man flu, ie a cold! Wink Now let me squeeze in to my tight white silky nurse dress, with my white stockings, and white sexy thong! No room for a bra im afraid oops! i hope i dont pop out! Now, who needs a bed bath?

________________________________________________________________​_________________________

As always, I do declare in interest, Nikki is one of my fave girls! so I'm slightly biased !

So after a spot of free pre show chat, where we got our first sight of Nikki's outfit, and a few gulps were heard, and that was just me, here we go for the main course.

Nikki is wearing a rather tight white nurse outfit that could have been painted on, it's that tight and snug, and soo sexy, she looks brilliant. The outfit is finished off with sexy white knee high stockings, nurses hat, and a seriously heart stopping white G-string!
A stunning and super sexy sight indeed, and she hasn't even started yet!

As always, Nikki sets the tunes going and starts her gyrating, damn it I love her shows! If you love seeing a girl getting undressed and dancing away, looking brilliant, then Nikki's the girl!

After the initial dancing, which is pretty damn good, with such a tight dress on, the first question is, what comes off first?
Shoes is suggest (by yours truly) and so we go with that, with Nikki on the bed, slipping of the shoes, and most of us dreaming of diving on top!
She slips off the shoes and then the knee high stockings, she's got great legs!

Then up she gets and, moving to the tunes, slowly removes the dress, revealing that awesome chest and heavenly body . it's grins all round here, she looks terrific!
If this review so far sounds like its only 8-10mins into the show, that's because it is! Nikki is known for displaying her true treasures early in her shows, we always get plenty of value for money with Nikki

And as she dances around, the usual banter flows, and a suggestion of offered, 'does she have any babyoil?'
And in a split second, she pops out and grabs it and returns, and then oh joy, we have a baby oil show. The sight of Nikki rubbing baby oil into those two massive boobies is such a lovely sight, even now, thing about it is still bringing a grin to my face!

I can't really add much more, this was a truly sexy show with stunning girl make us chaps very happy, and having a great time.

If you haven't attended a Nikki Lee show before, you deserve to treat yourselfBig Grin

Excellent show Nikki, thank you as always.

Next show in about 10day, a 'Hooters' show Tongue
17-11-2010 01:37
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Weekly Show Reviews
morgan free chat??
17-11-2010 22:44
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Morgan Louise Lees - November 17th

[Image: tn_91.jpg]

Dirty Dancer
I like to keep fit by doing aerobics and dancing, would you like to join me and help me get hot and sweaty? I'll be wearing a cropped pink t-shirt, pink over-the-knee socks and hotpants. I'll put on some upbeat tunes and really start to work my body - as I peel off my outfit to cool down you'll see that I'm not wearing any underwear. And if you think it couldn't get any better wait till I get the baby oil out.....

________________________________________________________________​_________________________

Nice bit of free chat with Morgan, pre show, looking very sexy indeed in her pink outfit, barely big enough to contain her ample bosum! this is gonna be good!
----------------------
so here we go. We eagerly dive head first into the show, understandable after the free chat treat.
Morgan is sitting there in a pair of tan-tights and a sexy small pair of pink shorts and a way too small crop top, finished off with some very sexy over the knee socks. WOW!

I must point out here, that Morgans more than ample boobage was bursting to get under and out of her little top, it was quite distracting!

She starts by telling is that the tights might have to come off, but first she pours a bit of oil over her bare mid-drift and rubs it in, an excellent start!
Someone asks her to pour it on her shorts! which she duly obliges.

Then she asks if the tights should come off? Mmmmm, tricky on that NOT!

So she slips the shorts and the tights off very carefully, revealing a very tasty black G-string, before putting the socks back on. This is going brilliantly!
Application of more oil follows in such a lovely way! Then another daft question  , should the top come off, suffice to say there were no negative answers, so off it comes, revealing very healthy and tasty pair of boobs.

And this is in the first 10 minutes ! Someone's noted Nikki Lee's shows when she rarely gets past the first 5 mins before she's topless Smile
Needless to say, as the oil was applied, the standards of typing dropped, this was a very very sexy show indeed.
Morgan posed on various ways for us, even proving that she can put her feet behind her head, a truly lovely sight, I can tell you.
That baby oil as so envied tonight!

Only her second show and this was brilliant, over running a little bit, and keeping everyone very happy!

Excellent show Morgan, thank you very much, mucho impressed!

Roll on her next show
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 00:01 by welshken.)
17-11-2010 23:59
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Amy Allen - 21st November
[Image: tn_18.jpg]

Cute cow gal
Cow Girl time with our very Sexy Amy Allen. Tiny shorts, cleavage bursting out of her tiny shirt, hot heels and of course her cowgirl hat Smile Will you let her leave it on or will you have her next-to-naked in your haybarn? Don't miss out, get your ticket right now !!

Amy is wearing a checked blouse, denim shorts, a red neckerchief, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and a gunbelt with a holstered gun, and her hair is in braids.

She welcomes us into her room and gives us a look at her outfit. My, that's a big gun! Big Grin

First to go is the hat, mainly because it threatens to fall off, and then the gunbelt. After that, Amy leaves it to us to decide the order, and the blouse is first to go. She pops it open to show off brand new lingerie, and since we can't really see it (although it looks very nice), Amy completely removes the blouse. The bra is light brown or maybe dark cream, with a dark lacy top that doesn't quite hide her nipples Smile

The shorts are next to go after a little discussion, and Amy shows off the matching panties that go with her bra. She's down to lingerie, boots and the neckerchief, and it's just such a sexy look Tongue

The neckerchief is next, and then, after a sexy display of bum-in-thong, the boots come off to show off very sexy legs. Down to just her lingerie, Amy asks if that's enough or if she should maybe take something else off. Admittedly, she does look fantastic in just that lingerie, but the general consensus is that perhaps the bra should come off. And I can't say I disagree Big Grin

Amy drops one strap off her shoulder, followed by the other and gives us a nice cleavage closeup. Then she slips her arms out of the straps, turns away and unclips the bra, with a little help from the audience (we wish, anyway!). She turns back, bra held to her chest, and then slips the bra out from under her hand before sliding her hand out of the way.

A couple of gorgeous little pink bullets right there on her chest Tongue

Amy wonders if something else might come off too, playing with her panties. We all say that this is a marvellous idea, but evil Amy is just playing with us, the tease. But we don't really mind, because it's been a great show once again with the sexy Amy.
22-11-2010 00:17
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Amy Green - November 18th

[Image: tn_94.jpg]

College tease
When I was at college I was very naughty and I used to love teasing the other boys in class. I'd look innocent in my specs, white shirt and tie, tartan skirt with braces and long white socks so no one would suspect me of being a tease. I'd pretend I didn't notice that they could see I wasn't wearing a bra through my shirt, or that I was showing my innocent full-back white cotton panties when I bent forward. But I knew they were looking and what they were thinking and I liked it Wink But now that it's just you and me I can go much further than just teasing.....

________________________________________________________________​___________________

Right 2nd show by the lovely Amy, and one lucky chap present will be seeing a lot more after the show!
So we open up with Amy, sitting on her bed, in a sexy school uniform, white shirt and skirt, standard but sexy Smile
Certainly a bit busy tonight, as everyone pours in and starts chatting to Amy, poor girl can hardly keep up, as the banter flows and tremendous speed.

Amy chats away, trying to keep up with the flow, and informs us that she's not wearing a bra, damn!

As she undoes the buttons, she asks us if she should take the bra off, mmm don't think there was a single no Smile so off comes the shirt, revealing Amy's lovely chest, and a fine treasure chest it is too.

As the banter flows Amy offers a few flashes of her sexy white panties, and then removes the skirt.

A fine body and a fine show, and then its time for the prize draw, the lucky winner gets 20mins with a nude Amy

As Carla joins the banter and announces the winner, by getting Amy to choose a number, there's disbelief, as the winning member isn't present! Mad, absolutely mad!
So a quick re draw and the winner is chosen, lucky sod!

And so ends a sexy show
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 01:27 by welshken.)
22-11-2010 01:25
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel Taylor - November 19th
[Image: tn_84.jpg]

Naughty PVC nurse
I've just finished a busy day nursing all my patients as I sit down to check all my emails. Just then I realise I'm being watched which gets me kind of excited! I always wear sexy lingerie under my nurses outfit & today is no exception...And now I have your attention I'd just love to show off what I really look like when I'm off duty! As I slowly unzip the tight PVC uniform you get a little sneaky peek of my cleavage...Oh my, you look like you're getting a temperature, I better live up to my nursey duties & lean forward for a closer look! As I pull my zip further down revealing my sexy red lingerie, stockings & suspenders, I notice you are really looking under the weather...It's time for a closer examination...

________________________________________________________________​________________________________

Right, yet another new sexy girl, Carla's doing a cracking job!

so Rachel's show debut, PVC Nurse eh!

In we go and the first thing we notice, apart from Rachel's massive chest, is that she's in a sexy
non-PVC nurses outfit, and to be honest, it looks great, together with matching hat and red stockings, and a rather sexy pair of specs. She explains that the PVC version was borrowed by a friend and hasn't come back yet, hence this uniform, but as I've said, I prefer this, she looks great!

She gives us a little twirl, and then we start chatting, she's a real nice girl, nice and chatty, and as she's chatting away to us, the uniform is slowly coming off : )
First goes the belt, and this allows Rachel to turn around and show us that lovely bum of hers! Very impressive, and a lovely wiggle.
Then she turns back to her front and slowly undoes the front, slowly removing the outfit, much to our joy, revealing quite an impressive body indeed.

And damn that bra is struggling, and to be fair, its bloody massive!
As she slowly removes the bra, we half bracing ourselves and half just open mouthed, as Rachel removes the bra and tries to hide them with the dreaded hand bra, but with the size of them, there's no chance, and as she slowly reveals the huge boobies, I can truthfully say, the word WOW just seems to right. She got a lovely chest, most impressive, I could so bury my head in there!

As we try and chat, but fail miserably, we're too much still thinking WOW

For her first show this was a definite success, if you love big boobs, Rachel's your girl, she got a great pair and a great body as well. A truly excellent addition to GSL.

A most impressive debut show from a lovely girl with a cracking body!

Well done and thank you Rachel.
22-11-2010 01:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - Nov 20th

[Image: tn_70.jpg]

Be my boss
Tonight I think we should have some fun roleplay, I'll be your secretary and you can be my boss. I'll be wearing a tight black pencil skirt, a tight white shirt with a sophisticated black top, sexy specs and bright red lips. I'm desperate for a promotion so i'll do whatever you tell me to boss - maybe you think I should show you my shiny sheer black pantyhose? Or even take them off and show you my sheer white lingerie with g-string? Whatever you think boss, I just want to impress you Wink

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________

Rosie's done a few secretary shows now, but she does them so good, it's a joy to watch, and tonight was no exception.

Pre show free chat and we're all there for a quick warm up chat, joined by the lovely Ms Carla tonight, a good giggle, and we're all in the mood for a sexy show with a sexy girl!

We start the show with Rosie in her secretary outfit, black sweater over a white blouse, black skirt and tights. With her trademark open cleavage saying hello, we're grinning already.

The story tonight is that Rosie needs a pay rise and we are the bosses, so she'll do almost anything for a rise!

She starts well with removing the jumper, and that cleavage waves hello again. So what's next to go, as the banter flows and Rosie provides some lovely views, upskirt being one of the visual treats, as we watch a quite brilliant show.

As the skirt comes off, we see she's got a sexy white G-string, and to answer a few requests, we get a lovely sight as Rosie kneels on all fours with her back to us, showing us that cute arse of hers. But things get even better as she takes the tights off, revealing those lovely legs of hers.

So we're looking at Rosie in just a sexy white G-string and a bra that is bursting to release those lovely breasts. So she does just that, revealing booby heaven, damn impressive!

We are now treated to various poses that can only be described as pure heaven, including a sexy tease with the G-string almost coming off 1

Yes, another Rosie secretary show and yes, another sexy success, well done Rosie!

Thank you indeed.
22-11-2010 01:42
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Daisy Watts - 22nd November
[Image: tn_85.jpg]

Kinky at college
I love my cute college outfit, it makes me feel so naughty and brings back memories of what I got up to behind the bike sheds. I'll be wearing long black socks, a VERY short tartan skirt, a white shirt with no bra and my hair in pigtails with bows. It reminds me of when I was at school and I'll let you into a secret, I was a VERY naughty student. Come and watch me as I bend over and give you some good views up my little skirt at my little panties and suck suggestively on my lollipop, you'll see just what I mean Wink

How short can a skirt be before it no longer meets the legal definition of 'skirt'? This is a question that was occupying my mind during Daisy's show tonight. Although, to be honest, only for a fleeting moment as I'm easily distracted.

When we enter Daisy's room, she's doing up her blouse. And every time she moves, it pops open again. She's braless, so this promises to be an entertaining evening Tongue As well as a very tight white blouse Daisy is wearing a school tie, kneelength socks, 5" heels and the shortest skirt in the universe. It's so short that it doesn't cover her knickers from the back. It's so short that it barely reaches her knickers from the back! Big Grin

Daisy spends the first few minutes alternating between a) doing up her blouse b) saying hi to folks and c) showing off how short her skirt is. It's a great combination. Tongue

She turns on some Britney and then takes off the tie. Then an anonymous audience member (ok, it was me!) challenges her to do up the blouse buttons all the way up and see how many she can pop open without using her hands. Daisy's up for the challenge, and pops open five buttons, just by thrusting her chest out. Oh yes, and she thrusts her chest right out of the blouse too Tongue

It's a popular trick, and when asked to repeat, she does so, but this time she helps with her hands a little and pulls the blouse completely open, exposing her fantastic breasts fully. Then she ties off the shirt under her breasts, leaving them exposed, and dances a little to Baby One More Time. Britney, you're fired!

The shoes and socks come off, shortly followed by the blouse and Daisy spends the majority of the second half of the show in just her tiny skirt and panties.

A great show from Daisy. Great interaction with the audience, and a very sexy and teasy strip as well.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 00:53 by tricycle.)
23-11-2010 00:52
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jasmine Jones - 23rd November
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Pantyhose tease
Hi Boys, well you all know how much i love to tease you all. Well tonight is going to be 'tease central' in this show. I am going to be wearing a very short, tight fitting dress with nude sheer silky tights and nothing underneath ;-) I am going to move slowly to the music, teasing you with my body and eyes and strip right out of this outfit showing you every single part of my body. Then i am going to wind myself and you down as i drench my cleavage with thick white squirty cream hmmmmmmm xxx

When we go into Keira's room, she's standing waiting for us. She greets us all by name as we come in, a nice personal touch that makes us feel welcome.

Keira's wearing a skintight leather dress. It's black. It's strapless. And it's got a zip the full length of the front, from right in the middle of her cleavage down to the tops of her thighs (which is about how short the dress is) Tongue

She's also got on a pair of nude sheer tights, although we can't really see them at the start of the show (that's the thing about nude tights, innit?).

Keira puts on some music - Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire if you need to know - and begins the dance. She turns around, shows us how tight the dress is across her bum. She pulls the hem of her dress up a little, showing a bit more thigh and a quick reminder that she's not wearing anything under the tights Big Grin. She's running her hands all over her body and driving us wild with anticipation.

The zip. Keira pulls it down a little and shows off her amazing cleavage. A little more zip, and she cups her breasts and pours them into the camera lens. Oh my word Surprised

She takes one breast fully out of the dress and teases one nipple, then unzips the whole way down, covering her breasts before slipping the dress off completely. She's standing there, dancing in just sheer nude tights. Tongue

Keira bares her breasts and shakes them at us, then starts to slip her tights down, first to her hips, then down to the tops of her thighs. She leaves them there for a moment, before slipping them all the way off, letting her lustrous hair down and dancing for us fully nude. Tongue

As if that wasn't enough, when the music stops, Keira grabs a can of squirty cream, pops the top off and sprays it all over her chest. She dips her fingers into the cream and licks them clean. Then she opens her mouth wide and fills it with squirty cream straight from the can. And yes, turns out Keira swallows Wink

A lot of this last section is done kneeling in front of the camera, and when she stands up, we can see that the cream has run all down Keira's body. Gorgeous Big Grin

A great show from Keira once again. Sexy dancing, nudity and crowd-pleasing interaction. What more can you ask for?
23-11-2010 23:44
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks