cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
(13-06-2010 18:14 )Trickster Wrote:  Think it was Jaime who discovered her mind seems he is the only person who manages to find girls we ain't seen on the channels b4

Danica did start on The Pad, but I think Jamie had already left to start Elite TV. Just like Natasha has done, I'm also glad that someone from Bang Media is finally giving us their point of view about Bluebird and the girls they've signed. Smile So, Amanda was sacked. Hmmm, why doesn't that surprise me.
13-06-2010 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

(13-06-2010 16:21 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  Annie is not leaving Bang Babes. She is perfectly happy at Bang Babes and will be staying and will continue to entertain you all on the night show.

That is excellent news as Annie is one of the very best on any channel.

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
13-06-2010 19:45
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

if i had my way i would bring back jennifer keelings
and put alexa on nights

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 19:58 by alexfury.)
13-06-2010 19:58
irishtender Offline
Banned

(13-06-2010 18:21 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 18:06 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  So Benny, Amanda Rendall, Rio Lee and Holly James were expendable, yet they were some, if not the most popular babes you had and seemed to always of generated the calls. I hope Bangmedia survive but I doubt it unless they get alot more babes on and ditch the teleshopping ads.

These are the three main girls that people say Bluebird persuaded to go to them. To clear this up... Bang Media sacked Amanda Rendell as she is a liability to any company with her own motives. Rio Lee was released by us long before Bluebird came on the scene. Holly James was the only one who has gone under a cloud, we did not want her to leave as she is a great friend to the Bang babes show and will be missed dearly. Consider Bluebird simply in football terms as the Man City of the babeshows. They will continue to flash the cash and put on a front only to end up with average performers and a couple of Robinho's. You cannot buy the history or class of the already established companies. I am sure this will all come to light after only a few months of it operating. This time last year everyone said Elite would replace Bang Babes and this never came to fruition. We are here to stay guys and will continue to provide you with the best girls and a seamless quality product.

Can i just add that elite basically has replaced bangbabes! ok bangbabes is still in operation but elite is premiership and bangbabes at the moment is conference, they need a fair few signing to start moving back up through the leagues Tongue
13-06-2010 20:02
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2010 16:34 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 16:23 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  In fairness, Jemma only does 1 or 2 shows a week but I do agree that it has gone downhill, which is why I think that when Bluebird launches next month Bangbabes won't survive and that is why girls have moved to Bluebird.

Which girls have left Bang Babes to join Bluebird without our consent? The only girls that have gone to Bluebird are ones which we deemed expendable and were released by us. Bang Babes is not going anywhere and will continue to broadcast the best babe show on sky for a long time to come.

keep up the good work Benny but please cut down on the full screen adverts we can see the ads in the small box all the time anyway

cheers
13-06-2010 20:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think bangbabes will survive whenever bluebird decide to launch. people said bangbabes would go when elite launched and they didnt and it will be the same when bluebird launches. Bangbabes has probably the best lineup of daybabes but in regards to nightshows bangbabes are probably 4th behind elite, bs and TVx at the moment does seem to be the same babes over and over again. But the nightshows are starting to get better with 18 & keen and new babes will join like natasha-louissa

alexfury. jennifer keelings said in her thread in bangbabes forum she will be coming back soon and might include the babeshows and im sure if she is back on the babeshows i think it will be bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 20:20 by Rammyrascal.)
13-06-2010 20:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

in my view bangbabes has a good mix of different girls they have a big roster so they can switch around and every couple of nights they have a different 3-4 girls its a good show.

don't know why people say it is slipping, i've seen the other shows and they don't do anything extra. babestation is losing its way cause the newer girls just want to do xxx all the time.
13-06-2010 20:23
irishtender Offline
Banned

very well summed up rammy and i agree, they have some excellent day girls along with elite. Also with Natasha possibly joining bangbabes it might suggest they are starting to turn the corner Tongue
13-06-2010 20:28
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I don't think anyone questioning weather Bangbabes will survive when Bluebirds launches.

We are just saying the night shows are rubbish and have been for a while with majority of the time same girls every night no 2 4 1 any more. Just needs a few new girls to kick start things

With Annie being the only exception only decent girl for me
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 21:29 by Trickster.)
13-06-2010 21:28
Bennyd63 Offline
18andkeen

(13-06-2010 21:28 )Trickster Wrote:  I don't think anyone questioning weather Bangbabes will survive when Bluebirds launches.

We are just saying the night shows are rubbish and have been for a while with majority of the time same girls every night no 2 4 1 any more. Just needs a few new girls to kick start things

With Annie being the only exception only decent girl for me

What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly