Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average

Some forum stats

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Some forum stats
The record number on line in a 24 hour period is now 26,918
This figure has gone up more than 1000 this week.

The forum must get very popular at this time of year.

Role on 27k
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2012 18:51 by Charlemagne.)
31-12-2012 18:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Hopefully this is a true reflection on genuine users and not just an influx in duplicate accounts.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
02-01-2013 18:13
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2013 18:13 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Hopefully this is a true reflection on genuine users and not just an influx in duplicate accounts.

It was neither. On Sunday night I noticed that over 25,000 guests had visited that day.
02-01-2013 19:09
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Revelation About This Forums Members/Post Count - Eye Opener
Being relatively new to this forum and being a member of various other forums I recently for my own benefit decided to see just how active this forum is and it wasn't a case of checking up I simply wanted to see actually how busy and active this forum was and how much members take part and contribute to the debates/posts on this board

Right lets take members, at the moment of writing this, this forum currently has approximately 58,324 members. So you think "wow thats amazing, what a great active busy forum this me. But then we get down to the nitty gritty

Of that 58,324 only 15,206 have made a post. Which means approximately 43,118 members of this forum have never posted nor taken any part in any debate/thread or topic. This can all be worked out in the members section and post count and is all approximate but is a good enough estimate

This isn't me picking holes in this forum and I know all boards and forum have ghosts and lurkers and I know some of that 58,000 some have been banned etc. But I just think what a shame, the fact that 43,000 members of the 58,000 we have do not take part

Please understand this isn't me moaning, this isn't me finding holes and trying to cause a fuss, I have and am still on many forums, some with loads of activity some with not so much and I love this board. But yeah, just a bit of a revelation about this board. Yes I know loads of us have work, lives to lead, things to do etc etc etc. All that is considered and perfectly understandable

Just at the end of the day, in my eyes as this is such a great board, it's a shame.

Sorry to be such a pain in the arse but why join a forum if you aren't gona enjoy all the benefits it has to offer, take part in threads, discussions etc. That's my logic is all

All the best

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
29-09-2013 19:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Revelation About This Forums Members/Post Count - Eye Opener
(29-09-2013 19:42 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  Being relatively new to this forum and being a member of various other forums I recently for my own benefit decided to see just how active this forum is and it wasn't a case of checking up I simply wanted to see actually how busy and active this forum was and how much members take part and contribute to the debates/posts on this board
Right lets take members, at the moment of writing this, this forum currently has approximately 58,324 members. So you think "wow thats amazing, what a great active busy forum this me. But then we get down to the nitty gritty
Of that 58,324 only 15,206 have made a post. Which means approximately 43,118 members of this forum have never posted nor taken any part in any debate/thread or topic. This can all be worked out in the members section and post count and is all approximate but is a good enough estimate

{SNIP}

24% of all the posts made on the forum to date have been made by just the 20 members, myself included, who have each made more than 8000 posts.
The forum has been in slow decline for some time now, with the daily posting rate having dropped to 475.8 posts per day for the period from 27 February 2013 upto today. The long term posting rate will soon drop below 600 per day.
[Image: image-A44C_52494BF9.jpg]
30-09-2013 11:18
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Considering the amount of members here... More members could use a little effort to be involved with the forum... By no means am I a master poster... But I at least try a little sometimes when I get 5 mins...
I know there's so many members who's comments and banter would be very welcome... Please just take a few mins and see where it takes U?
30-09-2013 11:49
sala Offline
Junior Poster

Id like to post more but i share my tablet with my dad and iā€˜m worried if he finds out i member here? So always trouble to delete web historie before he sees it mart.
30-09-2013 15:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

this forum seems busy enough to me, i could not check this forum for 2-3 hours and there would be about 20 new posts to catch up on
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 22:21 by Joey 27.)
30-09-2013 22:18
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Revelation About This Forums Members/Post Count - Eye Opener
(30-09-2013 11:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The forum has been in slow decline for some time now, with the daily posting rate having dropped to 475.8 posts per day for the period from 27 February 2013 upto today. The long term posting rate will soon drop below 600 per day.

There are a couple reasons for the decline in the number of posts per day....

One is the reduction of a lot of the A-Z Threads in the Fun Zone.. Which reduced the posts by at least 100.
Another is the removal of the Top Daily Posters from the Main Index page.
Also the babeshow girls are now using twitter and not the forum as their means of communication...
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 22:37 by Charlemagne.)
30-09-2013 22:34
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

I speak only for myself, as a very occasional contributor whose input has become less and less over the years (to the extent that I'm more likely to pm than post in open forum) but I think there are two other critical factors that haven't been mentioned:

Firstly, the impact of the channel we can't name: Its ownership and some of the girls who work there engendered such hostility that any sensible discussion here become impossible with the result they stopped us discussing them altogether. With that, approx 25% of the girls and babechannel output was excluded from the forum.
With recent developments, this may in time be superseded as a company that's gone down (incredibly) to the great delight of some it would seem, despite the fact its 4 less channels and about 50 less girls for us to watch.

And that leads on to the second point, which is the amount of vitriol and bad-mouthing that goes on - with some of the hateful and insulting comments that appear every day, its no wonder so few girls come on here anymore and it discourages 'normal' comment for fear of becoming a target yourself.
I know its improved slightly since there was a discussion about it and this risks scratching the same sore, but it still goes on. I've never understood the mentality of someone who goes to the trouble of posting just to insult someone. And with some of these comments - particularly some aimed at the girls- if they said it to your face in the street, they'd either be decked or arrested - so why's it acceptable here?
If you don't like, say so, but there's no need for insult. Or even better, if you don't like, watch someone you do like and comment about them.

So my feeling is that along with the other dynamics mentioned already, there's still a small number of 'haters' in the forum, some being longstanding members who think they can say what they want, that are strangling it, and having lost us a quarter of the channel output already, they discourage the 'silent majority' from getting involved and undermine the brilliant work of a handful of uberposters who put a massive amount of effort into sharing with us.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 23:55 by misterG.)
30-09-2013 23:50