for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

25-09-2013 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Random Talk & Chat
Anyone who buys "amazon wishlist" gifts for someone they don't personally know is a mug .-There I've said it .This Danica thread has absolutely no relevance in its present place on the S66forum and should be relocated in Former Babes from the Babeshows , or similarlike thread .
This is MY opinion and I am voicing it .If you don't agree , fine .
25-09-2013 20:59
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Getting an early dart from work and just getting home
And gonna blitz me Xbox after just seeing the channels
I just love how bad they are laugh
When I just seen the shows then,it makes me laff Surprised
How funny it is,you see them all-not doing anything but looking like their the best thing since slice bread-thats what I'm loving today-i hope you agree it is funny seeing how really bad it all is haha eek -it really makes me wonder why they don't just scrap it and all start again with a new concept coz I can't for the life of me understand what its all about,I don't see the point of having fit birds on the telly if a,they can't do anything and b,wear some of the most un-revealing items of clothing or even aids to keep said items stuck in place,or worse still actually stuck on them like some kind of mannequins Bounce

Although it makes me laugh-i also feel sorry for the poor girls who work on the shows but I do know some are more than keen to keep getting paid for basically being there and not having to even move more or less at all all day -
Where's the entertainment in that-and why everyone loves it is even more of a mystery unless these are the people behind the scenes who work on the shows aswel or could be just ofcom workers in disguise shocked Haha

Enjoy your day
I know I will

Heart Tiger Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 17:29 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-11-2013 17:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What do ants love most about wanking?

Answer: The ANTicipation

Bounce
21-12-2013 02:43
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Babe Shows Chat - Non Wank Buddy Version
I am mainly after anyone that is interested in chatting about the babes, discussing the babes/channels etc. Basically just being mates that watch the channels. Can talk about anything from the babe herself, to the sets, camera work, performance of the babe, outfits, discuss schedules, babes you don't like, babes maybe you think are overrated and underrated, share any info we have on the babes, ways channels could improve, what we need more of, what we need less of etc. Cover the whole spectrum. Naturally I only want to hear from people that are straight. No gay or bi guys thanks.

I am a normal straight bloke who watches the channels and would be great to hear from others who are like minded. I watch the babe channels on SKY but understand some of you may only be able to watch online. My Yahoo Messenger ID is listed on my profile page so if you want to message me or add me on there that's great too. Or send me yours and I will add you. Or we can merely just chat through pm. All will remain private and discretion is totally promised and respected

Please note aswell I have a handful of good reps from other members proving I am not here to waste your time or mine, not just out for myself and do possess a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to the babe channels (been watching for 8 years). Just here to enjoy these gorgeous women together with fellow fans. As mentioned DISCRETION IS 100% GUARANTEED. There are a number of things I have thought about and would maybe consider doing with right person. This includes...

1. Texting each other about who is on. To keep each other informed which babes are on to help each other out in the scenario one of us may not be able to view the channels, at work, busy etc

2. Having a phone chat together while we watch the shows. This applies to mic on YIM aswell

3. Maybe working together on a group, blog, fan site or something of that description that is babe channel related

I am familiar with all the babe channels and its stars and would be very helpful and indeed a massive bonus if you know at least some of the girls names too. Some favourites who are working now or have been on the shows in recent months include Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Tori Lee, Emma Spellar, Lolly Badcock, Lucy Zara, Dannii Harwood, Lucy Summers, Levi, LDM, Kandi Kay, Cara Brett, Fernand Ferrari, Foxy, Terrie Hawkes. Modesty Blaze, Jenna Hoskins, Yasmine James, Lynda Leigh, Tiffany Chambers, Zoe Stollery, Charlene Hart, Dionne Mendez, Victoria Roberts, Ava Blue, Caty Cole, Claire Richards, Lori Buckby, Camilla Jayne, Louise Porter, Charlie C, Paige Turnah, Lilly Roma, Jennifer Jade, Denni Tayla, Ani James, Paige Green etc. This is just a handful lol, honestly there are not many of the babe channel girls who I am not into. Of course there are many of my firm favourites who have since retired, quit or decided to seek work elsewhere

So message me if.................You want to chat about babes, are straight, just want someone to discuss the girls with etc or basically if anything at all that was mentioned above sounds appealing

Cheers, PP
21-01-2014 09:47
hardy322 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion
Hey all, just wondered if anybody fancied a Yahoo chat over the lovely Ms Thomas.
05-02-2014 00:08
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Was out on my gixxer today, car pulled out n slammed into the side of me..
Spent 5 hours in A&E tonight, gonna be on crutches for weeks, fuckin car drivers bladewave
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2014 00:04 by Don Tingley.)
21-05-2014 00:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck eek Well the main thing is you're alive. Wishing you a speedy recovery if you'll pardon the pun Rolleyes
21-05-2014 00:46
terence Offline

i'm glad you're ok-ish. i've been on crutches for weeks also, it's a cunt!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-05-2014 00:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Top 5 posters in the Elite/Studio66 chat thread

Rammyrascal 1895
mrmann 651
Scottishbloke 348
bombshell 344
mr mystery 336
aceman65 319

if rammy stopped posting in the S66 chat thread now how many years would it take for someone to overtake himBig Laugh tbh i thought he had way more posts in there than that
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 20:01 by Joey 27.)
29-03-2015 20:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles