gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.11 Average

Random Talk & Chat

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Random Talk & Chat
Maybe you have FOMO fear of missing out, like teenagers get, if they are away from their phones or computers for longer than 5 minutes. It happens, probably because it becomes routine, you feel,you are part of a family(unfortunately with some nasty relatives about) and you want to contribute rather than lurk and do sod all.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-01-2019 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'm sure we're all flattered, but as well as FOMO, there's LIMI (life is more important).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-01-2019 09:14
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

This is gonna sound kinda depressing but does anybody else feeling sad when you see couples happily walking down the street together ? It hit me tonight that im never gonna be good enough for anybody... which sort of makes everything pointless

I miss Amber Coen
24-06-2019 22:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Personally no, because I knew from a very early age I'd be single for the rest of my life(and frankly I am fine with that I am not going to be nagged or hen-pecked, and no kids to worry about, although I reckon I would have made a great Dad) and couples who look happy don't necessarily stay happy. I've known a lot of people who split up when you thought they'd be together for a long time - nowadays you're lucky if anyone makes it 7 yrs, there is too much temptation. Don't worry Goaty, there are loads of things you can do to find someone, there is bound to be someone for you, you just have to look. Cheer up mate, enjoy life!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-06-2019 23:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Going to be an absolute scorcher for three days-not looking forward to that but like last year I am sure I will survive. I suppose we should count our blessings that bring an island we won't get the blisteringly hot temperatures of 40+ F that other countries suffer, but near 100F is pushing it. Roll on Autumn.

22-07-2019 20:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I can't stop eating Ginger biscuits.
Had a real craving for em last week and now I'm just hooked. Nom nom nom.

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2023 22:18 by Snooks.)
23-01-2023 22:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ginger is good for you though. I've never heard of someone overdosing on ginger. Gingivitis is something else altogether.

Ginger nuts >>>> Ginger snaps

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-01-2023 22:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Got through 12 packets of em this week eek. Mind you I have been eating a lot more fruit recently too. Can I claim a balanced diet please? laugh.

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2023 10:32 by Snooks.)
28-01-2023 10:31
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Ginger Nuts have been my go-to biscuit for some time, perfect with my morning coffee. Just recently changed to a Tescos brand, which is half the price as my prefered choice, but not much difference in taste.Cool
But why Ginger Nuts, ginger is a root, Huh I know that almost every factory made food item has traces of nuts in them, but surely, it's not a main ingredient. Maybe the Nuts refers to those that consume these biscuits, in the case of Snooks it sounds about right.Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-01-2023 10:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I dip my biscuits in hot coffee as a matter of course so I am very much of a similar mind to your good self Boomer.
The McVities Ginger Nuts are the best imo but quite expensive so I often buy the Asda variety instead.
As for being nuts well I think I qualified for that status long before ginger hit my radar to be honest laugh

Got me thinking maybe start a Championship of Biscuits on the forum Tongue.
Then again perhaps not.
If Ginger Nuts don't win I may go all Trumpian laugh.

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2023 11:41 by Snooks.)
28-01-2023 11:37

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles