Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Well...

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: Well...
Actually I was responding to both the Phone Perv and the Surrysub postings but in a more general manner as want to snip any post like this in the bud if poss.

BBB, nope. This time I wasn't actually defending any of the ladies, if I was it would have be a far more personal and sarcastic posting.

I just find that airing these things on a forum where threads like this aren't regularly culled after serving their usefulness might start off positive but looking back on them in a month or so they'll be fairly pointless and unnerving to newer users reading back on previous post. That's why I didn't get involved in supporting you. Besides, you're a big boy, or so I've heard Wink Big Grin

As for being ambiguous, it was supposed to be as I don't want to draw any more attention to the offending threads than needs be and encourage more posting Rolleyes Wink

Oh and yes I waited for the threads to cool down before posting this so hopefully people have worked it out of their system and didn't start flaming me, well at least not without reason Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
05-01-2009 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Red Wrote:Besides, you're a big boy, or so I've heard Wink Big Grin

Why thank you, i work out lol
05-01-2009 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joshmeister69 Away
aka fallenangel123