babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The Chk

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: The Chat to close, or not?
It's a good point, Mikedafc - The Chat actually hits all the right buttons as far as NeverEverLetUsCatchYouTossingOfcom are concerned.
And I too called into a racy dayshow on one occasion for a saucy 1-2-1 with the (nameless) girl, only to be forced to listen to a whiny-voiced fifty-something chap discussing presents and when they would arrive and that he'd got it for her, what they discussed last time, and would she let him know if it arrived when he phoned her back within the next 24 hours.
Jeez, I mean we're all a bit sad for watching these channels, but at least Chat viewers are honest about what they want: a surrogate GF.
All I want is some clandestine phone-sex; I don't want to hear "Gerald's" miserable life story being related to a potentially-obliging day-girl while I lose the will to own a penis.annoyed

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
19-12-2010 01:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The chat caters for a different audience to the regular phone sex channels. Thats all the more reason for it to stay. There's plenty of other wankathon channels for us sad cases to enjoy when we feel the need to relieve ourselves.

And its not the time of year for people to be losing jobs.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
19-12-2010 13:27
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

we all know the chat should'nt be in the 900's where its wrongly classed with all the other phone in shows, they say its because its premium rate number, so how can these psychic channels be in the 800's which we all know are fake and they charge £1.50 pm to call them fakers or the gambling channels which are in the 800's, so what ofcom are saying is its alright for someone to pretend to chat to your dead gran or for a kid to play roulette but you can't have a non sexual chat to a girl unless you go into the 900's, so just go's to prove whichever channel you watch ofcom don't know what the hell their doing
19-12-2010 15:32
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

What was said by pitbullpar gave me a thought is it ofcom saying that or did the owners of the show already buy up a few channels and only allowed to broadcast on the 900's. But what's stopping them (the chat) from going on-line. The only girl from babestation that would fit in is Geri, so leave and come and work here, or is she being paid so much more then the chat girls. And what has happend to the welsh emma anyone know?
(19-12-2010 15:32 )pitbullpar Wrote:  we all know the chat should'nt be in the 900's where its wrongly classed with all the other phone in shows, they say its because its premium rate number, so how can these psychic channels be in the 800's which we all know are fake and they charge £1.50 pm to call them fakers or the gambling channels which are in the 800's, so what ofcom are saying is its alright for someone to pretend to chat to your dead gran or for a kid to play roulette but you can't have a non sexual chat to a girl unless you go into the 900's, so just go's to prove whichever channel you watch ofcom don't know what the hell their doing
19-12-2010 17:20
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Fine, if its not classed as a babe show like the others, move it out of the 900s but do not axe it all together. Move it to somewhere such as the late 800 channels which include gaming and dating channels then it wouldn't encroach on other sex channels.

This buisness about premium rate phone numbers doesn't wash when not all the channels charge the same price.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
19-12-2010 18:07
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

Oh this is a shame... the chat did provide something a bit different. As someone who works on these channels I sometimes flick it on just so I relax my eyes. I wonder if the infamous Mr Gee could have done something to help, oh wait... that's me! *Insert imaginary lightbulb above my head*

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
19-12-2010 19:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Isn't that what the night-time shows are for? Phone Sex with an interactive element to it.

(19-12-2010 01:59 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  It's a good point, Mikedafc - The Chat actually hits all the right buttons as far as NeverEverLetUsCatchYouTossingOfcom are concerned.
And I too called into a racy dayshow on one occasion for a saucy 1-2-1 with the (nameless) girl, only to be forced to listen to a whiny-voiced fifty-something chap discussing presents and when they would arrive and that he'd got it for her, what they discussed last time, and would she let him know if it arrived when he phoned her back within the next 24 hours.
Jeez, I mean we're all a bit sad for watching these channels, but at least Chat viewers are honest about what they want: a surrogate GF.
All I want is some clandestine phone-sex; I don't want to hear "Gerald's" miserable life story being related to a potentially-obliging day-girl while I lose the will to own a penis.annoyed
19-12-2010 19:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Emma decided to move on to other projects Madhatter.

(19-12-2010 17:20 )madhatter13 Wrote:  And what has happend to the welsh emma anyone know?
19-12-2010 19:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-12-2010 18:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  Fine, if its not classed as a babe show like the others, move it out of the 900s but do not axe it all together. Move it to somewhere such as the late 800 channels which include gaming and dating channels then it wouldn't encroach on other sex channels.

This business about premium rate phone numbers doesn't wash when not all the channels charge the same price.
The Chat could be broadcast on Sky Ch 212 "Sumo tv" if it was moved out of the adult 900's section , i think Sumo tv Sky Ch 212 is a Cellcast show and channel the same has The Chat so this could easily be done , Sumo tv already at certain times of the day transmits Cellcast's psychic show , if i remember right "Space Party" the show that preceded The Chat used to be broadcast on Sumo tv at night time from 9pm -3am , so they could use this channel again but in the day time .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-12-2010 19:21
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(19-12-2010 19:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 18:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  Fine, if its not classed as a babe show like the others, move it out of the 900s but do not axe it all together. Move it to somewhere such as the late 800 channels which include gaming and dating channels then it wouldn't encroach on other sex channels.

This business about premium rate phone numbers doesn't wash when not all the channels charge the same price.
The Chat could be broadcast on Sky Ch 212 "Sumo tv" if it was moved out of the adult 900's section , i think Sumo tv Sky Ch 212 is a Cellcast show and channel the same has The Chat so this could easily be done , Sumo tv already at certain times of the day transmits Cellcast's psychic show , if i remember right "Space Party" the show that preceded The Chat used to be broadcast on Sumo tv at night time from 9pm -3am , so they could use this channel again but in the day time .

Not that simple... if the channel is blank then the bandwidth could be getting used for another channel. It's not as straight forward as just turning it on. Also i do remember some discussion before about the chat having to be classed as an adult "900" channel due to the fact it has presenters on screen where the nature of the show is directly to talk with the girls, it is an infomercial for a "Chat Line after all. Legally the content of the conversation on the other 900 channels before 9pm is the same across the board.

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
19-12-2010 19:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV