Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

New Ofcom Rules

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(14-08-2011 20:15 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  I worry about the future of elite, as without a foreign licence and all the new rules ofcom seem to keep coming up with the only channel worth watching soon will be babestation. And with no viewers no callers no income

i dont because elite have adapted the best to the new rules and at the moment most of the investigations theyve had, elite have either had no punishment imposed or only a slap on the wrist

as for behind the scenes shenanigans that happen between babes and the behind the scenes crew. its has been going on and will keep going on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 22:24 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2011 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-08-2011 20:48 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  
(14-08-2011 20:33 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Ofcom have said themselves their own website that Babestation are out of their jurisdiction.
Well I'm intreuged as to how they make themselves outside of Ofcom rules and are still in the UK based SKY EPG which also comes under UK regulation.

A UK based satellite uplink or microwave links are regulated by Ofcom and to send pictures abroad 24/7 via high quality landline link isn't cheap at all.

Anything on Freeview or UK Cable would be licenced via Ofcom for certain.

If it was cost effective, cheap and that easy to be a legit UK satellite broadcaster outside of any UK or Ofcom rules, then I'm sure even Radio Caroline the biggest pirate of them all would like to know as I know all avenues pursued by having been a now legit full time satellite radio station since February 1999 and they out of all stations would more than prefer/want to be able to broadcast legally outside of UK and Ofcom rules if if was that simple cost effective cheap and easy!

The rules must have recently changed then mate from your experience of broadcasting because Ofcom them selves have stated that the Cellcast channels on freeview with a Dutch licence are out of their jurisdiction and are NOT regulated by them but by the Dutch regulatory body , Babe channels on freeview are prevented by the new Ofcom rules that came out last September from transmitting on freeview before 12am , BS 1 on freeview starts at 11pm and BS Xtra starts at 10pm a full 2 hours before Ofcom allow babe channels with a UK licence to broadcst on freeview , the Dutch licence allows them to do this and Ofcom are powerless to prevent it . This is fact and has been mentioned by Ofcom themselves in their bulletins .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 21:28 by mr mystery.)
14-08-2011 21:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-08-2011 20:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(14-08-2011 19:48 )KRISB Wrote:  
(14-08-2011 17:33 )mrmann Wrote:  So in your opinion it's impossible that any of the women have met up with their best callers? That's what you're saying?

Also, when did I ever say that women were being shagged while on their calls? The only channel that has anything close to this is the unmentionable channel.

Rolleyes
[snip] ... The Babe channels are under extreme pressure from Ofcom. We know they have used evidence from this forum against them. Some of your postings appear to come from someone who is either very naive or an agent provacateur.

Just to jump in here. mrmann and I have suspected for many months now that live, 'out-of-shot' shagging, etc does go on - certainly on the channel that cannot be mentioned, so there's certainly no reason to think it doesn't take place on the other channels too. Just as you are doing now, KRISB, we were laughed at, ridiculed and told we had very wild imaginations.

All I will say on the matter is that I now know for certain this kind of thing does go on, but I'm not prepared to say how I know. Oh, and I'm only referring to the out-of-shot involvement here, not the suggestion that callers meet with the girls.

Just thought i would add my 2 penneth worth on this subject , Amanda Rendall said on live BS Xtreme the other night that she fucks the producers in the BS bathroom/shower room , not sure if she was joking or not .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 21:36 by mr mystery.)
14-08-2011 21:32
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

To be perfectly honest, it's not the behind the scenes stuff that interests me as there's no way of saying one way or another if that happens (apart from when the girls say it does, of course). No, what interests me is the on-screen, but just out-of-shot shenanigans when you see the girl's upper torso bobbing about violently Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 21:43 by StanTheMan.)
14-08-2011 21:40
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(14-08-2011 21:40 )StanTheMan Wrote:  To be perfectly honest, it's not the behind the scenes stuff that interests me as there's no way of saying one way or another if that happens (apart from when the girls say it does, of course). No, what interests me is the on-screen, but just out-of-shot shenanigans when you see the girl's upper torso being bobbing about violently Big Grin

In the present climate I think it is totally irresponsible for you to continue to suggest that "just out-of-shot shenanigans" are going on. The next thing you know is that there will have to be an observer from Ofcom present in everyone of the studios.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
14-08-2011 21:49
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Just out-of-shot shenanigans are still OUT of shot so it doesn't really make a difference,i find it funny how people are shocked to hear it happens Surprised now if amanda rendall didnt get fucked by the crew then i would be shocked SurprisedSurprised
14-08-2011 21:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's possible Amanda was just saying that to have a laugh at us, considering our speculation, but you never know.

To Krisb, you are entirely right that we need to be careful because of ofcom, but if you look at the threads lately, most of us keep our mouths shut about what we see on screen, be it slips or anything else. The only reason I've alluded to things happening elsewhere is because it's rather common knowledge, and I never give specifics either.

So no more 2-4-1's on the babe channels, yet we can always watch men having their girlfriend's use dildos on them on guide to sex. Yay Rolleyes
14-08-2011 22:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-08-2011 22:09 )mrmann Wrote:  It's possible Amanda was just saying that to have a laugh at us, considering our speculation, but you never know.

To Krisb, you are entirely right that we need to be careful because of ofcom, but if you look at the threads lately, most of us keep our mouths shut about what we see on screen, be it slips or anything else. The only reason I've alluded to things happening elsewhere is because it's rather common knowledge, and I never give specifics either.

So no more 2-4-1's on the babe channels, yet we can always watch men having their girlfriend's use dildos on them on guide to sex. Yay Rolleyes

yep thankfully most of us here keep quiet about any slips or anything else like that because ofcom do come on here.

would suprise me if amanda hasnt had fun with the behind the scenes crew of the channels she's been on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 22:22 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2011 22:13
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

I am not shocked just concerned about the forum supplying Ofcom with ammo.
Anyways back to my original post, is it just the crew enjoying shenanigans or is it regular callers getting thier rewards?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
14-08-2011 22:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know but fairly sure some callers do go out with babes from the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
14-08-2011 22:24