Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
loved her on elite, she was good on bangbabes too but babestation, ok i know it was a forced change but damn babestation are rubbish! it's a real pity she burned her bridges at elite, would have been great to see her back there.
13-01-2011 15:37
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(13-01-2011 15:37 )here4fun Wrote:  loved her on elite, she was good on bangbabes too but babestation, ok i know it was a forced change but damn babestation are rubbish! it's a real pity she burned her bridges at elite, would have been great to see her back there.

You may think BS are rubbish, but you're in the minority.......
...Where were you 9 years ago..??, BS were doing it then & still doing it today, not achieved by producing rubbish.

13-01-2011 16:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

For me, the realisation that Cellcast had become Ofcom's bitch was established way before the even stricter rules were applied. Wink As for Sammie, well, at least we can still talk about her on here, so maybe in fairness she didn't actually join the worst babe channel. Big Grin
13-01-2011 16:04
mrichie10 Away
Banned

when sammie was on Bangbabes she was on top form even did two crackin niteshow, so far i have seen just her face showing on Bs when on bangbabes she moved her whole sex appeal which is her body and legs not just her face was shown she is hot.
I am not convince today even though i am glad to see her whether it babestaion, i will continue to watch her cause she is one of my favourites, i hoping babestation don't destroy the sammie i witnessed ova the past year with performances that made her a top babe on all babchannels!
13-01-2011 16:10
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(13-01-2011 16:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(13-01-2011 15:37 )here4fun Wrote:  loved her on elite, she was good on bangbabes too but babestation, ok i know it was a forced change but damn babestation are rubbish! it's a real pity she burned her bridges at elite, would have been great to see her back there.

...Where were you 9 years ago..??, BS were doing it then & still doing it today, not achieved by producing rubbish.

its a growing minority rrroger
13-01-2011 16:44
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

just because something is around for years doesn't mean there not rubbish, take west ham for example, there around for years but there still rubbish lol
13-01-2011 17:12
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Great outfit change by Sammie, very nice to see her in them Leggings again Tongue
13-01-2011 19:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(13-01-2011 16:44 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(13-01-2011 16:03 )RRROGER Wrote:  

its a growing minority rrroger

I'm a long time fan of the Cellcast shows, watching Natalie Springer on Party People yonks ago was epic tease, watching her last night on Club Bob somehow didn't have the same impact, even though she can now flaunt her bits, which she couldn't on Party People; I suppose it's all subjective, if you like the babe or you like the show, you watch anyway, pointless complaining if you you don't like it, because by virtue of the fact that in whatever context you see the BS shows it's been proved that by their long term continuing success they continue to be the most successful of all the Babe Shows...

13-01-2011 20:17
Young Shady Offline
Gemma Hiles <3

sammie lookin gorgeous as ever today.

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
13-01-2011 20:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

So how was it? I have not got back in from work until really late so have not seen any babeshows today. How was the debut on Babestation daytime?

And I'm looking for someone with an objective viewpoint to respond.... not a biased, anti Babestation one.. bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-01-2011 21:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV