RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
i thought sammie did a decent bs debut

Piper Niven Superfan
13-01-2011 21:54
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Personally I was delighted to see Sammie back on our screens, but depending which way you look at it, after some of her raunchy Pad shows, anything less was going to be a disappointment.

The reality was that her show was similar or inferior to her Elite shows; to have any impact amongst the established hot BS babes + coping with the Ofcom imposed restrictions, Sammie will have to accept the mundane day show regime or as I've posted elsewhere, get on the 50/50 days/nights roster.

13-01-2011 22:11
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(13-01-2011 01:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  maybe cellcast will stun me and let her be as good as she was on the pad

seriously, do you think at ALL before you type?!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
13-01-2011 23:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

You could have at least let her have a go on the set Anastasia was on, the one where she could stand up.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-01-2011 23:29
calvin Offline
Senior Poster

Is there a caps/vid thread set up yet? I really want to see!
14-01-2011 00:31
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

I'm not going to have a pop at Babestation,they've been helping me with my insomnia problem for years but watching Sammie today made me realise how much I'm going to miss The Pad.Anyone see Victoria and Tiff on Club Paradiso?Still as entertaining as ever.

Freek on a leash
14-01-2011 00:36
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-01-2011 00:31 )calvin Wrote:  Is there a caps/vid thread set up yet? I really want to see!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28430

14-01-2011 00:51
mrichie10 Away
Banned

I'm hoping sammie does nites once mth or something then her move to bs will be worth it and wont be so bad
14-01-2011 01:15
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Love or hate the channel , being on Babestation is at least going to give Sammie a bit of stability after the Bang fiasco.

As Q illustrated in his comparison post, the Babestation broadcast quality is the worst she has ever been on, but it will at least give her the chance to get her bearings while supported by the relative security of the 'household name' babe channel.

Also it only seems fair (speaking as a regular 'BS basher') to point out that the channel deserve credit for acting quickly to secure her services as a consummate professional and proven performer.
14-01-2011 08:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(14-01-2011 08:41 )Rise Wrote:  Love or hate the channel , being on Babestation is at least going to give Sammie a bit of stability after the Bang fiasco.

As Q illustrated in his comparison post, the Babestation broadcast quality is the worst she has ever been on, but it will at least give her the chance to get her bearings while supported by the relative security of the 'household name' babe channel.

Also it only seems fair (speaking as a regular 'BS basher') to point out that the channel deserve credit for acting quickly to secure her services as a consummate professional and proven performer.

Well said Rise (returning the favour after you said the same about my Leah post Wink)
I got a reply a couple of days ago from Sammie to a message I sent her on Facebook, and she did make reference to the fact that Babestation is the original and longest-running channel, so it obviously was a factor in her decision.

Sammie has talked about going to Wales next week on her Twitter, so I don't know when she'll be on next. Hopefully she'll tell us during her GSL show tonight (or maybe during our private chat Big Grin)

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
14-01-2011 10:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV