Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
Just been out for a couple of hours, and Sammie has been very busy on her Facebook. Sounds like very good news Big Grin

Quote:Thanks so much for all your support guys an girls. Really pleased you all enjoyed me on Babestation yesterday! Cant wait to give you my 1st nite show on there too ;-) whooooo......... loads of girls i fancy doing 2 4 1 on there with . Mmmmmmm ;-P

Enjoyed talking to my fave men at Babestation yesterday :-) Its obvious i wont be able to be as naughty as i was at Bang...But that is the reason Bang went bust!! I will be doing night shows more frequently on Babestation so you dont miss out on my filthiness. Extremely happy that ive joined the crew of the longest running,most famous BABE channel around, NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
14-01-2011 15:52
Find all posts by this user
Young Shady Offline
Gemma Hiles <3

Excellent news I think Sammie looks like she enjoys the night shows more anyway so will be great to see her on them more often Big Grin

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
14-01-2011 16:42
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(14-01-2011 15:52 )eagle_si Wrote:  Just been out for a couple of hours, and Sammie has been very busy on her Facebook. Sounds like very good news Big Grin

Quote:Thanks so much for all your support guys an girls. Really pleased you all enjoyed me on Babestation yesterday! Cant wait to give you my 1st nite show on there too ;-) whooooo......... loads of girls i fancy doing 2 4 1 on there with . Mmmmmmm ;-P

Enjoyed talking to my fave men at Babestation yesterday :-) Its obvious i wont be able to be as naughty as i was at Bang...But that is the reason Bang went bust!! I will be doing night shows more frequently on Babestation so you dont miss out on my filthiness. Extremely happy that ive joined the crew of the longest running,most famous BABE channel around, NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

most valid point of the week that.
14-01-2011 17:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great to know she'll be doing more nights than she has before! As for her 2-4-1 comment, well that doesn't do much for me as the 2-4-1s on Babestation are horrible. Also, she mentions she won't be as naughty as she was on Bang Babes? Maybe she means during the day, because her night shows can certainly still be as good as on Bang Babes.

While it's lame to see her on such a crowded and greedy channel, having her do more nights will make it worthwhile!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 17:28 by mrmann.)
14-01-2011 17:25
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Very impressed how she's fitted into babestation, like a duck to water. A good prospect to come for the dayshows, good luck Sammie.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
14-01-2011 18:31
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Sammie Wrote:NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

NEW OFCOM RULES Wrote:1 Clothing to be worn between 5:30am-9:00pm (Dresses, Hot Pants and Vest tops, Fantasy Costumes (Maid, Stewardess, Secretary etc). Lingerie under any of the above, but not uncovered lingerie.

Deliberately misleading - or is she planning on taking down another channel? Wink

You decide Cool

14-01-2011 19:25
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2011 19:25 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
Sammie Wrote:NOW wheres my underwear?guess i'll be going comando today.

NEW OFCOM RULES Wrote:1 Clothing to be worn between 5:30am-9:00pm (Dresses, Hot Pants and Vest tops, Fantasy Costumes (Maid, Stewardess, Secretary etc). Lingerie under any of the above, but not uncovered lingerie.

Deliberately misleading - or is she planning on taking down another channel? Wink

You decide Cool

But was Sammie on BSD today Rolleyes Rolleyes
14-01-2011 21:06
Young Shady Offline
Gemma Hiles <3

I hope they dont have Geri etc jumping in or her with the mic every 5 minutes to tell us we can buy pictures of her or watch Babestation Xtreme for only 5 pounds bladewave

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
14-01-2011 21:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

give it a few weeks and im sure you will be as disappointed as most of us will be.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-01-2011 22:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(14-01-2011 21:06 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  But was Sammie on BSD today Rolleyes Rolleyes

How would I know, I never watch her Wink

But thanks for taking my post so seriously (advance warning of over use of the same smilie, even though 1 sufficiently gets the point across)
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

15-01-2011 02:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV