Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Is it me or....

HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Is it me or....
I agree I turned on Babeworld last night to see who was on and Flo was on, really like Flo but she looked sooo bored and as though she wanted to be anywhere else but there, I have to say she is not alone in that of late, surely if the girls want people to phone and part with £1.50 a minute they should at least look like they have a bit of life left in them
25-01-2009 12:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Is it me or....
Dont waste all your money on them mate, they might not provide the service that they entice you to come and enjoy!Angela is hot tho very underrated, chelsea on the other hand is quite dopey on the phone, so avoid her, not worth £1.50 a min let alone about £8.00 for a 5 min wank!

McGivern Wrote:at first i couldn't bear to read this post. only because i've had my head in my uni books this last week hence the minial posts, but this is so well put.
thanks for the feedback on angela and kayte. i intend to call angela when my student loan comes through end of this month because she is beautiful.

MrGreaper Wrote:It's happening again. The girls look lovely, but where is the energy? Is the bed made out of glue and sandpaper? Is that why they don't move?

The girls on babeworld that put real effort into their work are:
Angela - So happy so see her back on my screen, she always puts a good visual performance with style and energy. You can tell simply by the friction burns on the elbows that this is a girl that works hard for her money! Plus to speak to is amazing, you will NOT be disappointed!

Rachel - You can rock her around the bed all night. Wonderful personality combined with sexy, sexy energy!

Kaytee - Sooooooo much fun, when I rang in, I had her all over the place! I could hear her out of breath after I'd 'finished' with her. Lovely girl, loads of fun.

Tonights line up from what I've seen:
Ani - lying down eating a lollypop
Sarah louse - lying down and ..errrr... nothing
Alysha - lying down and, again, nothing

Is it because the callers are boring or something?

Whenever I ring in, I try my best to rock thier world as much as they do to me. Make those bed springs squeek guys!
25-01-2009 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66