Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

The most common text question?

Shandy Offline

RE: The most common text question?
tell you what else seems to get asked alot lately

from DJ Paul to any of the girls "has TJ told you about me.." or something like that. Also from various different names, something along the lines of "Has TJ said anything about the boy she wants to be with", ok not the exact phrase, but best from my memory. i've seen 4 different names as that exact same thing to about 4-5 of the girls. all a bit weird really and i reckon its all the same person! lol
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 00:45 by Shandy.)
09-02-2009 00:44
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Sylar Wrote:My favourite;
"Would you be interested in seeing a tarantuila fight a grasshopper?"
UNBELIEVABLE!

shit not eddie.....have seen him on every channel that you can txt into is that somekind of weird fetish that has passed me by....oh and you missed the part about fighting in a mini arena
09-02-2009 01:23
tsurugi Offline
Banned

shandyman Wrote:tell you what else seems to get asked alot lately

from DJ Paul to any of the girls "has TJ told you about me.." or something like that. Also from various different names, something along the lines of "Has TJ said anything about the boy she wants to be with", ok not the exact phrase, but best from my memory. i've seen 4 different names as that exact same thing to about 4-5 of the girls. all a bit weird really and i reckon its all the same person! lol

yeah he seem very deluded have seen several of other clones txt in and saying shit like did so and so tell you about tj and dj paul and he hinted once he bought her an engagement ring.......don't think they should encourage guys like this really
09-02-2009 01:30
Shandy Offline

yea, thats the ones i see, i would lay money that they're all from the same person. and they're usually worded so badly the girls can't totally understand whats being asked.
09-02-2009 01:36
toffeemen Offline
Senior Poster

Another question which annoys me and happens on all the channels is like
u r so hot, i would love to have a pic of u how do i get 1? blatanly from the people who run the shows like
09-02-2009 01:41
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

shandyman Wrote:tell you what else seems to get asked alot lately

Definitely all from DJ Paul, has a few names he uses like Rick or Jack. He is a bit of a nut job. His first txt will be to ask when TJ is on using a fake name, then will send a txt as himself telling the girls when she is next on. The giveaway is when he sends txts 2 Paige. the thick dj cant even spell her name. All the txts will say page. dumb ass. No wonder his fav babe is TJ. lol

13-03-2009 06:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

josh1979 Wrote:dumb ass. No wonder his fav babe is TJ. lol

nowt wrong with tj mate lolBig Grin
13-03-2009 06:44
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

didnt mean it in that way SMc, lol, well he cant really get the spelling TJ wrong can he.

13-03-2009 06:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed