babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Discussion and thoughts
Nice to see Chelsea and Juliet back together again, best mates tend to enjoy themselves more. Also nice to see that Juliet still finds it funny to annoy Chelsea, especially when Chelsea touches her and she acts like it hurts. That's good stuff.

Plus, the nipple suck that Chelsea did at about 10.50pm tonight was the best one she's ever done before on any of the channels. Looks like she was saving her best game for you Bob.
07-10-2009 23:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2009 22:39 )stoly Wrote:  Although I do criticise some aspects of the show, probably wrongly, I'm not the one in the position of starting a new show from scratch. I do get hacked off when i see an empty screen, perhaps you are over extending yourself this early in the game.
But when the screen has been filled, the quality of the image coming over, I've got to give you 11 out of 10.
Continue to perciveer Bob, I'm sure it will all come right in the end. Smile

Thanks old chap, thoroughly decent of you. Always teething problems with any new venture, but from here on in it's onwards and upwards.

I'm absolutely bloody chuffed that some of you chaps are enjoying things.

Manners cost nothing...
07-10-2009 23:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AL53 Offline
Apprentice Poster

First time watcher ....excellent girls and picture quality . Beats all the rest if tonights anything to go by Ta
08-10-2009 00:59
tommo1974 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sorry but BIG let down much less risque than ANY of the other shows one channel will NOT BE WATCHING all has been girls from all other channels
08-10-2009 01:54
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Well. Almost an experiment in taste there. It just goes to show, you can please some of the people some of the time...

...or was that fool some of the people...

Whichever, you understand my point I'm sure.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 09:46 by Bob Paradiso.)
08-10-2009 09:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

That's a bit more like it Bob, good combination last night, we'll have them working together again Smile
08-10-2009 09:45
stoly Offline
Banned

Shame the other girl didn't show last night, but Nikita handled the night well on her own. She's got some legs on her, Mmmm
09-10-2009 17:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-10-2009 01:54 )tommo1974 Wrote:  ... all has been girls from all other channels

Huh It's got some way to go yet, as far as explicitiness goes - Bob has addressed this already - but all has-beens? I've seen more new faces on this channel since it launched than on all the other chanels put together. Well, maybe a slight exaggeration there, but to say they're all old faces from other channels is just silly.
09-10-2009 18:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(09-10-2009 18:32 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(08-10-2009 01:54 )tommo1974 Wrote:  ... all has been girls from all other channels

has-beens? I've seen more new faces on this channel since it launched than on all the other chanels put together. Well, maybe a slight exaggeration there, but to say they're all old faces from other channels is just silly.

It's very unfair to call these girls has-beens, tommo! But by the same token - Chelsea (ex Babeworld, Bang Babes), Juliette (ex-LiveXXX, Bang Babes, Chatback), Nikita (ex-Bang Babes, Working Girls Live), Ree (ex-Bang Babes) and Roxy (ex-Chatback and also SportXXX or Hotel Voyeur? She's definitely been around for a while, at any rate). That's a lot of familiar faces for a channel hyping itself as a fresh alternative to the old, established shows. I haven't seen any of Paradiso's day output yet; maybe the new babes are all on there?
10-10-2009 00:08
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Bob, do what it takes to keep Juliette happy and this could become my favourite channel. It's not there yet, but not far off. But please drop the spanking paddle, it just doesn't work. Also the lovely Juliette's thong is still far too large.Tongue
10-10-2009 02:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV