Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
This is a open apology to Terence,Skully,Admin and all others who moderate the forum,I hope this does not affect the positive interactions I have had with you guys.
Me not using you for my grievances may in hindsight have been the wrong way to go about things.
I will take with good grace any action you deem necessary,for me,on the chin.
Again,to All Moderators on here,I Apologies.
13-12-2012 03:25
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
Don Tingley does have a point I think. Because the easiest way to resolve a problem must surely be to take it to the moderators. I suspect they would be more sympathetic to any problems when directly approached rather than them being notified by the problem having being declared to all and sundry. I'm not taking sides in any argument by the way, just saying what I think would in general be the best way of dealing with things.
13-12-2012 03:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2012 01:11 )sala Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 23:45 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 23:17 )cosmonaut Wrote:  chants of Tottenham fans such as 'Yid Army' will not lead to any police action or prosecution as the word yid is not being used by them to deliberately cause offence.

Correct. That guy from the Society of Black Lawyers said he found the use of the word yid by Tottenham fans offensive, but the police quite definitely told him sorry, nothing doing. There was no intention to cause offence by Spurs fans using the word yid and therefore in the eyes of the police no harm being done, even if Jewish people or anyone else said they were were offended by it. So in the police view GIBBS LUVS DANI O is incorrect.

Police can be funny sorts tho, what about that student who was arrested for calling a police horse ‘gay‘? I gueas if someone registed the username “GayHorse“ they could get in trouble for that. what u say lads?

Arrested for calling a police horse gay????? This world is way too P.C Rolleyes
13-12-2012 04:44
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(13-12-2012 04:44 )mrmann Wrote:  Arrested for calling a police horse gay????? This world is way too P.C Rolleyes

How are horses not gay? They have ponytails.
13-12-2012 04:50
Digital Dave Away
Retired

This has to be one of the most bizarre threads of the year! It should be nominated in the forum awards.

I'm puzzled as to why the OP has such a bee in his bonnet about a mere user name - the person in question registered in February 2010 and since then has posted precisely nothing. Not one post. I hardly think that's evidence of some racist conspiracy.
13-12-2012 04:54
terence Offline

i think everything that has to be said in this thread has been said. everybodys made their point and views known. as far as admin and the moderators go we've got thick skin and very rarely take offence at anything that happens on here.

if there is one thing we can all take from this thread let it be this: all horses are definitely gay! here's the proof:

(13-12-2012 04:50 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 04:44 )mrmann Wrote:  Arrested for calling a police horse gay????? This world is way too P.C Rolleyes

How are horses not gay? They have ponytails.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-12-2012 10:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

(13-12-2012 03:25 )The Truth Wrote:  This is a open apology to Terence,Skully,Admin and all others who moderate the forum,I hope this does not affect the positive interactions I have had with you guys.
Me not using you for my grievances may in hindsight have been the wrong way to go about things.
I will take with good grace any action you deem necessary,for me,on the chin.
Again,to All Moderators on here,I Apologies.

It won't affect your interactions with us mate.

Many of us that have posted in this thread would have posted something that may have caused a reaction different to our intention at some point (good and bad), I know I have. The fact of the matter is, that we're a community, every person has the right to be offended, so please don't feel that you have to apologise to us for feeling that way.

I am going to lock the thread now.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-12-2012 13:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS