Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...

Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
Sorry that your leaving,especially if its because of a racial slur

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
10-12-2012 15:52
Find all posts by this user
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
Makes my blood boil...If there are folks in here who enjoy being racist idiots..you're certainly not welcome in my book...fuck off and take your shit elsewhere...annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed.....Truth...ignore the haters mate...you should stay put and be appreciated by those of decency mate...
Its such a shame we lose decent member here because of the minority that spoil the forum...
Its a good job peeps don't take these idiots seriously...
Hang in there geeze...
10-12-2012 17:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I personally don't feel this is a "nail in the coffin of a once great forum". Unfortunately racism exists in society, therefore it will exist in some capacity on this forum. It is how we react to it that shows the true nature of this place.
10-12-2012 17:17
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Just shows what THIS PERSON IS,A SMALL NARROW MINDED BIGOT,WHO HAS NO GRASP OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BIG WORLD,PERHAPS THEY DIDN'T LIKE READING SOME OF YOUR TRUTHFUL POSTS,PLEASE DON'T LET THIS IDIOT STOP YOU POSTING.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 17:23 by dogman.)
10-12-2012 17:22
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

(10-12-2012 15:01 )skully Wrote:  We need good posters to stick around, racists are not welcome.

wot about homophobics?
10-12-2012 17:23
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(10-12-2012 17:23 )Silky Crotch Wrote:  wot about homophobics?

Also not welcome.
10-12-2012 17:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sad The Truth - I hope you have a change of mind and decide to stick around. Please, don't let some arsehole trolls ruin your experience.

I just want to re-iterate that racism has no place on here, those that are dishing it out need to understand they're not welcome. Kick racism out of football and kick it out of this forum too. Like I've said before - the evil that goes on here should not be allowed. annoyed

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-12-2012 17:29
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

(10-12-2012 17:28 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 17:23 )Silky Crotch Wrote:  wot about homophobics?

Also not welcome.

not been on here long but noticed quite a lot of homophobic insults been thrown around and is tolerated that being the main reason i dont bother posting much. dont really want to be part of a forum that tolerates that and now with the latest racist comments i think a few other people will feel the same way
10-12-2012 17:36
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

there are also a number of sexists here.... strange, considering the nature of the forum..... trust me on this, i've gotten stick off many of the forum sexists (and just idiots in general) but you just take a breather, then come back and get even....!!! bigots, racists, homophobes, etc.... only win if you let them beat you down....!!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-12-2012 17:40
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(10-12-2012 17:36 )Silky Crotch Wrote:  dont really want to be part of a forum that tolerates that and now with the latest racist comments i think a few other people will feel the same way

That is your right, as it is with everyone. Personally, I'd rather be a part of the solution than just stay away.
10-12-2012 17:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS