Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion

Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2013 20:08 )KimberleyJx Wrote:   For those who didn't see in the other thread: Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for the caps, wonderful comment, for tuning in & calling me, I really enjoyed myself. I'm glad you all loved my outfits, especially the latex, as much as I did wearing them for you! I'm a huge fan of dressing up and I've never done TV work before but absolutely loved it. Even though i loved my debut and was on the phone non-stop, regrettably Studio 66 TV stated that I didn't take enough calls on the night, so they've informed me that I shall not be returning. If you aren't currently following me on Twitter, follow me if you'd like. My handle is 'kimberleyjx'. Don't worry guys I will not finish perusing my dream of becoming a naughty phone girl , watch out for me! Love to you all! Kimberley J xxxxxxxxx

Sorry but I had to say something. I've been a long time caller of the various UK channels, ringing for over 2 years now. I often pop in and out of the forum, read up on all the posts and catch up with the screen caps, till now but I had to register purely to comment on this situation.

A lot of people have criticised Studio 66 in the past for how they get so many new girls in, don't keep on top of their schedule and get rid of girls when they please. When I read this from Kimberley it was the final straw and I had to comment.

I watched you Kimberley for the entire night of 6 hours, and took constant screen caps throughout. You were hardly ever off the phone, whenever I tried to get through to you I was put in a queue because you were so busy with calls. I watched it all back, and at least 3 times you had a call length of around 20 minutes, I rarely even see their full-time girls have so many calls, or calls of that length. I honestly thought you had done TV work before because you looked like a complete natural, like you had been doing it for years. Honestly, looking back from Sunday, you were on the phone all night long, their is nothing more you could have done because you couldn't take any more calls than you did.

This isn't a dig at any of the other girls that were on screen Sunday, but when switching channels, you were on the phone a hell of a lot more than any of the others, so how can Studio 66 not appreciate talent when they see it. Do they not check their phone records to see how much each model earns?

As for Studio 66 TV telling you, that you didn't take enough calls, I'm going to call bulls**t on this. This is a blatant lie as I, and many others, watched all night and saw you on the phone non-stop. Kimberley, was that the only reason they gave you for not keeping you on?

When I did managed to get through to you Kimberley, I had one of the best conversations I've ever had in the entire 2 years of calling. You are a complete natural, your domination role is absolutely amazing, honestly I couldn't wait to call you back when you were next on Studio 66 TV.

It seems to me that Studio 66 have just booted you Kimberley, for their own reasons, nothing to do with call volumes. I want you to know that you took a huge number of calls so don't feel downhearted about it at all. Do not listen to the lame excuse you were given, you were absolutely amazing on screen and on the phone babe. Theses shows need a dominant, latex-clad mistress and Studio 66 have lost out big from a stunning new talent Kimberley. I am confident another babe show will snap you up, soon I hope, because im getting desperate to call you again Wink

Sorry for the rant, I just had to comment on this situation. Hope you are well Kimberley.
11-01-2013 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

^

Thank you very much gorgeous. It was the main reason the only other thing I was told is that they were looking for one specific night time girl.. Which I guess they just didn't think that could be me. I would have loved a second chance, I had sooo much to show you all (including more latex & more costumes/lingerie.

Not to worry I won't be downhearted and ill try and get another job ASAP xxx
11-01-2013 18:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(11-01-2013 18:41 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  ~~~~~

the only other thing I was told is that they were looking for one specific night time girl.. Which I guess they just didn't think that could be me. I would have loved a second chance, I had sooo much to show you all (including more latex & more costumes/lingerie.

Mmm... so why put you on screen in the first place!? Seems like a cop-out reason to me.

Like someone else said previously, Studio 66 have definitely "missed a trick here" i think. This is one of those occasions where it will be their loss i'm sure. So no, down be downhearted, i'm adamant we'll still see you on screen elsewhere.

(- but don't forget Kimberley... one that uses an office set - a latex mini skirted sexy secretary would still do it for me!!)
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 18:53 by schmoo.)
11-01-2013 18:52
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(11-01-2013 18:41 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  Thank you very much gorgeous. It was the main reason the only other thing I was told is that they were looking for one specific night time girl.. Which I guess they just didn't think that could be me. I would have loved a second chance, I had sooo much to show you all (including more latex & more costumes/lingerie.

How ridiculous because I watched you pretty much all night, I have all the screen caps to prove that you were on the phone near enough all night long. I'm just peeved because I really enjoyed you on the show, you look like you could make it really big on TV and I wanted more opportunity's to ring. I will follow you on twitter, hope one of the other channels are smart enough to grab you A.S.A.P because they will make a killing out of the calls you would bring in.

Also don't stray too far from this dominant mistress role, it suits you Wink
11-01-2013 18:59
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(11-01-2013 18:52 )schmoo Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 18:41 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  ~~~~~

the only other thing I was told is that they were looking for one specific night time girl.. Which I guess they just didn't think that could be me. I would have loved a second chance, I had sooo much to show you all (including more latex & more costumes/lingerie.

Mmm... so why put you on screen in the first place!? Seems like a cop-out reason to me.

Like someone else said previously, Studio 66 have definitely "missed a trick here" i think. This is one of those occasions where it will be their loss i'm sure. So no, down be downhearted, i'm adamant we'll still see you on screen elsewhere.

(- but don't forget Kimberley... one that uses an office set - a latex mini skirted sexy secretary would still do it for me!!)

I would have liked even one more trial night as Sunday 10pm - 4am surely isn't the busiest shift but they've made their decision and I wish them good luck with it but they sure will regret getting rid of this kinky mistress Wink I had soooo much to bring to Studio 66 TV

But.. Haha funny you should say that as I went into London on Friday and brought myself a latex mini skirt.

Love all of your wonderful comments! I seriously love you all xoxoxo
11-01-2013 19:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

shame it hasnt worked out on studio66 kimberly as i thought you did well but unfortunately not well enough for studio66. hopefully the other channels will have seen you and youll be back on tv soon

just want to say to other forum members, just because a babe looks busy doesnt meen she is busy and if her stats arent good enough then a channel will get rid of a babe. no point having a babe who wont make money for them. also how do you know its a blatant lie and b******t what studio66 told kimberly she didnt take enough calls. do you have kimberley's stats. dont accuse someone of being a liar unless you have the evidence

back to kimberly good luck with everything

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2013 19:30
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(11-01-2013 19:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  shame it hasnt worked out on studio66 kimberly as i thought you did well but unfortunately not well enough for studio66. hopefully the other channels will have seen you and youll be back on tv soon

just want to say to other forum members, just because a babe looks busy doesnt meen she is busy and if her stats arent good enough then a channel will get rid of a babe. no point having a babe who wont make money for them. also how do you know its a blatant lie and b******t what studio66 told kimberly she didnt take enough calls. do you have kimberley's stats. dont accuse someone of being a liar unless you have the evidence

back to kimberly good luck with everything

So when she is on the phone talking to callers, that means she is not making Studio 66 TV money and is not busy? I have recorded her entire night and no disrespect intended, but she was constantly busy, so how can her stats be bad when she is talking to callers all through the night?

If she was hardly on the phone, that would be a different story, I could understand that she didn't bring in the money therefore they would get rid of her because at the end of the day its a business. Like I said earlier, I rang her on Sunday numerous times and she was constantly busy and had a large queue of callers, therefore was earning them a lot of money, especially for a first night.

I am basing my comments on what I, and various others, have seen with my own eyes. As for evidence, I will calculate later how much time was spent on the phone and off the phone. Like I also said, no disrespect to the other girls but I watched intently on Sunday and no other girl took as many calls as Kimberley, therefore her stats would have been higher than any others.
11-01-2013 19:45
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(11-01-2013 19:08 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 18:52 )schmoo Wrote:  (- but don't forget Kimberley... one that uses an office set - a latex mini skirted sexy secretary would still do it for me!!)

~~~~~

But.. Haha funny you should say that as I went into London on Friday and brought myself a latex mini skirt.

Cool - love it! I'm all turned on just at the thought...!!
11-01-2013 19:55
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(11-01-2013 19:55 )schmoo Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 19:08 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 18:52 )schmoo Wrote:  (- but don't forget Kimberley... one that uses an office set - a latex mini skirted sexy secretary would still do it for me!!)

~~~~~

Cool - love it! I'm all turned on just at the thought...!!

I second this lol Complete it with latex stockings and some upskirt shots and I'm hooked Wink
11-01-2013 19:56
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(11-01-2013 19:56 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  ... Complete it with latex stockings and some upskirt shots and I'm hooked Wink

Hello LTC, now i might not be a latex lover as you clearly are (although a latex mini skirt would work for me), but upskirts..!? Now this is my language you're speaking!

Are you listening Kimberley J!!?
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 20:10 by schmoo.)
11-01-2013 20:08

Click here to watch Studio 66