Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion

KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion
(11-01-2013 20:08 )schmoo Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 19:56 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  ... Complete it with latex stockings and some upskirt shots and I'm hooked Wink

Hello LTC, now i might not be a latex lover as you clearly are (although a latex mini skirt would work for me), but upskirts..!? Now this is my language you're speaking!

Are you listening Kimberley J!!?

Hell YES! I love it all!! Heart
11-01-2013 20:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(11-01-2013 20:08 )schmoo Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 19:56 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  ... Complete it with latex stockings and some upskirt shots and I'm hooked Wink

Hello LTC, now i might not be a latex lover as you clearly are (although a latex mini skirt would work for me), but upskirts..!? Now this is my language you're speaking!

Are you listening Kimberley J!!?

Lets hope she gets picked up real soon by another channel....can't wait to tune in again, she was amazing on the phone too! It was an amazing Secretary show she put on Big Grin I do hope Kimberley is taking notes lol
11-01-2013 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

If she wasn't bringing in enough calls The Owner/Producer what ever you want to call it has every right to let the girl go!!!! He has them to earn him money make a profit!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
12-01-2013 04:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly trick, the babeshows have to make money and they cant have babes on that arent making money. no matter what the babe's fans think

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2013 11:04
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

I For One Can Not Wait For The Gorgeous Kimberley To Return on My TV Screen She Is One Very Sexy Girl With a Lovely Figure and is Also a Really Nice Friendly Girl As Well,She Seemed to be Doing Well On The Phones The Other Night and was Barely Of The Phone,In My Opinion S66 Have made a Big Mistake in Letting her Go She has So Much Potential and will Only Get Better,Looking Forward To Seeing Again Soon Kimberley.
12-01-2013 12:40
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(12-01-2013 04:09 )Trickster Wrote:  If she wasn't bringing in enough calls The Owner/Producer what ever you want to call it has every right to let the girl go!!!! He has them to earn him money make a profit!!!

I understand this completely but when I was there they did state I was doing extremely well on my calls and I took above average for a Sunday night. Also not being put on the schedule until 3 hours beforehand I believe I did extremely well & being a business surely any girl cannot be judged on one night. This isn't just reflected on myself I believe every girl taken on needs a few nights to judge them.

For those who called me up would have known I was always busy.

I know for a fact I had queues of people talking to me but don't think I'm ranting about not being taken on. I'll be back on your screens very soon Wink
12-01-2013 13:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(12-01-2013 12:40 )Chef 34 Wrote:  I For One Can Not Wait For The Gorgeous Kimberley To Return on My TV Screen She Is One Very Sexy Girl With a Lovely Figure and is Also a Really Nice Friendly Girl As Well,She Seemed to be Doing Well On The Phones The Other Night and was Barely Of The Phone,In My Opinion S66 Have made a Big Mistake in Letting her Go She has So Much Potential and will Only Get Better,Looking Forward To Seeing Again Soon Kimberley.

Thank you gorgeous! Ill be back onscreen soon hopefully x
12-01-2013 14:01
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

(12-01-2013 04:09 )Trickster Wrote:  If she wasn't bringing in enough calls The Owner/Producer what ever you want to call it has every right to let the girl go!!!! He has them to earn him money make a profit!!!

I completely agree with you Trickster, but the key word is "If".

I watched her all night long from 10pm-4am and she was constantly on the phone, I can comment on this as I rang her multiple times and found it so hard to get through to her as she was so consistently busy throughout the night. If I hadn't watched All night long, then i wouldn't be able to or have the right to comment on the situation. The fact that I have it recorded and watched with my own eyes, seeing this girl busy all through the night, that is why I am complaining.
12-01-2013 14:08
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(12-01-2013 14:08 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  

I completely agree with you Trickster, but the key word is "If".

I watched her all night long from 10pm-4am and she was constantly on the phone, I can comment on this as I rang her multiple times and found it so hard to get through to her as she was so consistently busy throughout the night. If I hadn't watched All night long, then i wouldn't be able to or have the right to comment on the situation. The fact that I have it recorded and watched with my own eyes, seeing this girl busy all through the night, that is why I am complaining.

No hard feelings to Studio 66 TV I just grateful for the opportunity to get the experience of being on TV Smile

'Longtimecaller' thank you for watching all night, I was told of the camera men that I took 55% of the overall calls in my last set between the 5 of us girls but its up to them who they hire at the end of the day, I cannot wait to come back on your screens very soon Wink xxxxxx
12-01-2013 14:20
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Its like when applying for a Job the first thing they ask is have you got experience in this line of work Ect... Well how the fuck you meant to get experience if every time you apply some where they ask this!!! If your not given a chance then No its impossible to have the experience... My point is its a tough world out there this day and age its every one for them self time's are hard maybe S66 does not have a great deal of coin flying around and are trying to get girls to do one day on the cheap then saying sorry you haven't made the grade i don't know...

I do agree totally 1 day is a bit harsh to be judged from but then again its the same if some one in a normal job gives you a day trial to see how you get on... Is very common in the Kitchen industry (Chef's) some are only given 4 hours at night to impress before they are told the jobs availble if they still want it!!!

So what S66 are doing is only what a lot of other companies are doing its a tough world!! They let Paige Green go and for the life of me i don't understand that either but hey i ain't the owner

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 15:44 by Trickster.)
12-01-2013 15:40

Click here to watch Studio 66