Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion
hope you do return to the babeshows kimberley, you deserve to after your show on studio66. the babeshows are a tough place to get a job at, the vast majority of babes who have trials like kimberley dont make it on the channels full time. but some do make it on the channels, just not on the channel they had a trial at. former studio66 babe madison had a trial at studio 66, didnt make it but is now a regular on babestation. other examples of this as well alex brown was on bs apprentice, didnt make it, but then joined studio66 for a few months. so dont panic kimberley's fans. a good chance kimberley will be on another channel soon, she should be

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2013 15:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

IMO RLC/Playboy TV Chat would be a ideal channel for Kimberley to contact about working for them, they have loads of different sets and theme's were the girls dress in various costumes and outfits on both days and nights, they are presently looking for new girls and were voted best babe channel 2012 by this forum, even Rammy said they deserved to be voted the best and that Elite Studio 66 only warranted 2nd place eek, so set you're sites high and contact the best (according to Rammy and this forum) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 16:32 by mr mystery.)
12-01-2013 16:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(12-01-2013 16:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  IMO RLC/Playboy TV Chat would be a ideal channel for Kimberley to contact about working for them, they have loads of different sets and themes were the girls dress in various costumes and outfits on both days and nights,

~~~~~

I quite agree mr mystery.

So Kimberley... are you once again listening!!? [Laughing]
12-01-2013 16:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree kimberley would be great on rlc/playboy

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2013 16:52
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes RLC/Playboy Would Be Perfect For Kimberley.
12-01-2013 17:02
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

From what I've seen on your twitter Kimberley, I have to agree also, RLC would be a perfect fit for you, you would get on well with all their sets/scenes.

All differences aside from earlier posts, I think we can all agree that Kimberley needs to get back on our screens ASAP, I know I for one can't wait to talk to you again. Maybe a tight uniform?
12-01-2013 18:25
Top of the Babes! Offline
TOTBtastic!

Is this the same Kimberley J who used to be on ChatGirl or is this a different babe? Huh

On Twitter, YouTube and Blogger.
17-01-2013 12:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(17-01-2013 12:54 )Top of the Babes! Wrote:  Is this the same Kimberley J who used to be on ChatGirl or is this a different babe? Huh

Different Smile x
If it helps her twitter is:@K1mberley_J xxx
17-01-2013 13:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Top of the Babes! Offline
TOTBtastic!

(17-01-2013 13:11 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  Different Smile x

Thanks, I'm already following you and her on Twitter! The reason why I enquired because the other Kimberley J was on Top of the Babes, last year.
I'll add you to the next poll, tomorrow (Saturday, 18th January). It's time we had some new blood on the babechannels.

On Twitter, YouTube and Blogger.
18-01-2013 13:24
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(18-01-2013 13:24 )Top of the Babes! Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 13:11 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  Different Smile x

Thanks, I'm already following you and her on Twitter! The reason why I enquired because the other Kimberley J was on Top of the Babes, last year.
I'll add you to the next poll, tomorrow (Saturday, 18th January). It's time we had some new blood on the babechannels.

Thank you very much gorgeous!xx
18-01-2013 13:29

Click here to watch Studio 66