Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Thinking of calling it day

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Thinking of calling it day
Well I've had that many fallouts on this forum with members that I care to remember, some I have managed to patch up, others I haven't. But yes a very good point was made on one of the posts, this place is not real life.

None of us truly know each other. I sometimes always ponder that if we regulars were all to meet up in a pub one night with our usernames on a badge how would we all truly get on.

Would all issues be solved over a few drinks or would absolute fucking carnage break out I wonder Rolleyes Also what I've also noticed too is that very often a post that is merely intended as banter can end up being misinterpreted as something personal when in reality banter was all it ever was in the first place.

Over the years I think I've become more wise as I'm not as quick these days to lose my temper unless its a post that is deliberately aimed at me personally.

Kalel as for your personal issues outside this forum in the real world then I send you my best wishes and sincerely hope that things get better for you.

I've spoken to you via the PM system a lot over the years, Infact you were the very first member to ever send me a PM when the only topic of discussion was ofcom and fucking ofcom and ofcom again Wink

As for you thinking about leaving the forum, if you must then take a few days off. Its not compulsory that you have to visit this place everyday, well not unless your name is Rammyrascal...............laugh

Its a forum at the end of the day and I'd be sad to see you go. Fuck me if I left everytime I had a spat then I wouldn't still be here, what was yesterdays spat quickly becomes old news on this place and thats worth remembering Cool
25-03-2014 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Hang in there mate, there's clearly lots of people on here that hold you in high regard and I'm definitely one of them.
Anyone who has been a member as long as you and still finds the time to get involved is commendable.
25-03-2014 23:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Got my results back diabetic now.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-03-2014 13:54
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Type 1 or 2?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-03-2014 14:59
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(26-03-2014 14:59 )Doddle Wrote:  Type 1 or 2?

Type 2

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-03-2014 16:15
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(25-03-2014 20:56 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  None of us truly know each other. I sometimes always ponder that if we regulars were all to meet up in a pub one night with our usernames on a badge how would we all truly get on.

Would all issues be solved over a few drinks or would absolute fucking carnage break out I wonder Rolleyes

I think I know the answer to that one Big Grin :

[Image: image-877D_536ABE38.jpg]

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

08-05-2014 00:16
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Cutting Back.......
I have deceided that am cutting back my time on forum, let me say firstly that i've really enjoyed being on the forum reading what everyone has to say and reading different view points on different subject matters i've felt that i've learned a lot and most imortantly making so many new friends for that i will always be greatful.
I just feel like i don't do enough to contribute to the forum i don't watch the channels that much any more nor do i have the software or hardware or time to be able to do it anyway so i stick to my main passions in life movie's, video games, comics, blu rays etc etc but i know this isn't gonna be everyones cup of tea and where i can on the forum i try to help whether its giving advice on films or videos or even finding good deal/discounts on certain items like blu rays or video games, reviews on films or video games and movie news. I know noticed that i've also lost a lot reps probably rubbing people up the wrong way or possibly upsetting people that was never what i wanted to do to anyone.
With Arrow and The Flash and other super hero shows i might still post trailers or from time to time film trailers but thats pretty much it unless my motivation ever comes back.
Anyway would like to wish everyone on the forum and i mean everyone even the people that don't like me a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, all the best for 2015.

Kalel

13-12-2014 05:25
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Cutting Back.......
(13-12-2014 05:25 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  I know noticed that i've also lost a lot reps

lol @ this bit
13-12-2014 05:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Cutting Back.......
[Image: flounce-1.png]

Wink

(This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 06:44 by Sooky™.)
14-12-2014 06:37
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Cutting Back.
Gonna cut back on the amount of posts I do and then in will have a long think on whether I'll stop entirely. I know there's probably a few people that will quite happily see the back of me. From day I've just wanted to contribute on certain passions that i like and share them with others for me it's never been about reps or thanks just trying being enjoyment in people's lives.

Kalel.

05-09-2015 00:56

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS