Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-01-2015 19:44 )feetlover1 Wrote:  No one cares

Now how would an idiot poster like you know that? Have you consulted everyone?

Obviously, despite your moronic comment, a lot of people do care.

When unfair and unfounded abuse drives people from the forum, whoever they are, it should be a source of concern to all reasonable and fair minded people. It's damaging to the forum for one thing.
03-01-2015 20:36
Find all posts by this user
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(03-01-2015 20:36 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 19:44 )feetlover1 Wrote:  No one cares

Now how would an idiot poster like you know that? Have you consulted everyone?

Obviously, despite your moronic comment, a lot of people do care.

When unfair and unfounded abuse drives people from the forum, whoever they are, it should be a source of concern to all reasonable and fair minded people. It's damaging to the forum for one thing.

Do you know how sad you sound?
03-01-2015 20:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree admiral decker. I definitely don't like it when there is unfair and unfounded abuse (ive had my fair share of it) that drives people off the forum (either forum members or babeshow babes). it definitely damages the forum and is why a lot of babeshow babes wont come on the forum as they know they will probably get it aimed in their direction.

however you've shot yourself in the foot slightly as you call feetlover an "idiot poster" which could be seen as unfair and unfounded abuse at another forum member

back to s66 should be a good night tonight with Clare Richards, Kerrie-Lee and Amy Rose on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 20:50 by Rammyrascal.)
03-01-2015 20:49
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Try not to get upset over some insensitive and possibly ill advised words on this board Harry.

The vast majority of posters on here have never 'phoned in to the 'Shows' (which of course - they are not entertainment Shows - they are advertising presentations) and base their opinions and views only on what they view and their own prejudices.

It is an inescapable fact of life that the penalty that you pay, as a 'celebrity', for the rewards of appearing on public media is that viewers will express opinions about you whether true or not.

Board contributors troll Twitter and other media to glean, and then publish, some snippet about the girls, so as to appear to be 'in the know' about them personally - to gain kudos points it seems.

As you say so appositely - 'Ring and wank' - thats all the channels are for! Big Grin
03-01-2015 20:49
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(03-01-2015 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  however you've shot yourself in the foot slightly as you call feetlover an "idiot poster" which could be seen as unfair and unfounded abuse at another forum member

I thought it was quite polite in the circumstances. He's even more idiotic and childish than Broncobilly.
03-01-2015 20:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If the Harry's last post this evening is to be taken as her exit from the forum then that is a shame. No-one should feel pushed out of any discussion on here. She seems to have taken some things said very personally not all of which were intended that way I'm sure.

Not trying to sit on the fence here (splinters in the ass!), but reading back over this bit of [now split] thread from the turn of the year is quite enlightening. There seems to be a fair amount of preconceived ideas, and a lack of understanding of the other, on display from both sides in all this - resulting in quite a bit of hyperbole all round IMO.

Harry seems to have been frustrated by the level of interest and fierce discussion of the minutiae of the channels that goes on here. Well, forums breed comment is all I can say... on everything! (Although, I'm with her as far as the s66/Xf different or same company thing! Who the f**k cares! All that matters there, surely, is that they are overseen by the same guy for compliance.)

Her post claiming slander seemed a little touchy and defensive but then again that could be said of a number on here - for obvious reasons I guess! But she was mainly defending her mates so I can't knock her for that.

Diva-ness is not something that I thought when I read that one though I must say. It was more the slightly preachy tone that made me reply at the time. (Harry said herself she was being 'rude'.)

There were a couple of misunderstandings ahead of all this: A patently jokey OSG about Fernanda working the camera and Harry's remark about the girls dictating when they go break are taken as empirical facts and somehow interpreted as evidence of "the girls running studio66"!

To me, Fernanda behind the camera was obviously her 'having a go' for 5 minutes as we all would if we worked at a small TV station. (Not the 6 O'Clock News is it?!) Harry's break comment is also only really specific to the girl and her good relationship with her bosses at XF. She didn't say all the girls get to chose whenever they go on their breaks, at every channel, under every circumstance! I'm sure I remember Hannah Martin saying on this forum a fair while ago that she had been turned down in the past when she asked to go on break. So, it is surely more the case that breaks are routinely OK-ed by the producers but occasionally have to be refused if they realise too many girls are going to be off screen at once (ie. Rammy was right on this one.) (None of this is important stuff per se but people seem to have read much into these 'facts' so I thought I'd say how it looks to me.)

Latterly, the self employed thing also seems like irrelevance to me sorry. Main thing: It allows the channel bosses to be flexible with the hours they offer on a week-by-week basis, no? As has been said, both parties still can walk way if really pissed off with the other; I don't see how it makes any difference really. Surely it was fairly obvious from how much some girls move around the channels that that is how things work. Like all these thing, ultimately each party needs the other... I don't even see how it can be seen as any great indication on rates of pay either sorry. Most of the girls must still be on a fairly good secure/regular income. (Is there really that much of a shortage of potential models for the channels btw?)

This forum is definitely less well off if people in the industry refuse to connect with it. But, like it or not people on here do put serious money the way of the channels. Throwing a strop and walking away every time (if that is what she did) is not going to help.

Finally, to all the people who say why are you so bothered about what you knock one off to I say this: Why did Playboy make far more money than the other men's mags back in the day? People tend to look for apparent 'quality' in everything they do. Wank material is no different. Why not ask for what I/we want? You never know, just for once, someone might be listening.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 23:55 by ShandyHand.)
03-01-2015 23:07
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ Nice one, Shandy. And I generally agree with most of it.

I also agree with Sooky's points about the trouble with girls ignoring all the praise and compliments, while obsessing over the mildest criticism. In addition, a big problem in the way that girls engage with the Forum is the fact that they often try to "set the record straight" with some all encompassing 'state of the nation' post directed at everyone simultaneously that they think will be the final word on the topic. Others have tried that in the past. It's what Harry Amelia tried to do. Unfortunately, it rather naively underestimates our ability to parse, dissect, interpret and misinterpret every word of it.

But you're right. This latest episode did really go off into some surreal tangents. To describe a bit of criticism of S66 producers as 'slander' is a bit of an exaggeration, but that is nothing compared to some people interpreting her throwaway reference to an OBE as anything other than a harmless gag.

Where I disagree (obviously) is on the employment terms / pay structure issues. How many times have you read strident comments on here -- almost always directed at the studio -- about putting this girl on nights, taking that one off early, giving more time to the other one, getting so and so to go topless, etc. as if any of it is a production / editorial decision? So many non sequitors would be avoided if more people understood that these shows operate more like a strip club than a television programme. I.e. the girls ply their own trade and make as much money as they can, with one ear on the phone and an eye on the "stat screen" (which was itself a useful nugget that I didn't know about before). The studio gets a cut for providing the premises and the stage.

If only for clarifying some of these issues, I thought Harry Amelia's interventions were helpful and it really is unfortunate that she has decided not to post anymore. And the fact that, yes, she was probably naïve and oversensitive does NOT mean that some other people are not boorish, bullying dicks.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 12:44 by Goodfella3041.)
04-01-2015 12:03
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Two ridiculously long posts there.

People need to chill out a bit.
04-01-2015 12:09
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(04-01-2015 12:09 )Phonebook Wrote:  Two ridiculously long posts there.

People need to chill out a bit.

Its a bit obsessive lol
04-01-2015 12:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2015 20:53 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  however you've shot yourself in the foot slightly as you call feetlover an "idiot poster" which could be seen as unfair and unfounded abuse at another forum member

I thought it was quite polite in the circumstances. He's even more idiotic and childish than Broncobilly.

Tell me where I was childish?
04-01-2015 13:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66