Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

What do your member names mean?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: What do your member names mean?
Wow,cheers everyone! Keep 'em coming!(The 900 channels mottoSmile) It's great to read a thread where every post tells a story!Smile Well,except this one,this one's crap! Big Grin

Dreamlander
29-05-2009 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I think most of you already know that my name means sword but it also the name of the main character in the one of my fav movies The streetfighter played by the legend that is sonny chiba.
29-05-2009 16:07
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

When I was in high school in the mid-nineties, I was the first kid in the small, techno-loving charver's* paradise of a town that I grew up in to grow the Gallagher brothers hair... cut and indeed style, are too strong a word for it- anyway to have hair like a Gallagher brother. Some wag started to call me Worzel, after the tea time hero of yesteryear and the name sort of stuck with me ever since. I mostly use it because, 1.) It's sort of quirky and is rarely taken already, and 2.) It allows me to have a gormless looking avatar pic, which as everyone knows, is the best possible kindBig Grin

*Charver, for none North-Easterners, is the local form of the word known elsewhere as chav.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
29-05-2009 16:10
Bunna Away
On Leave

samcooke89 Wrote:sam cook = my favourite artist. 89 = the year arsenal won the league at anfield. the e was just a spelling error. now you know

Although Sam Cook is the spelling of his real name, Sam Cooke is the correct spelling of the artists name.

Btw how can someone with such great taste in singer/songwriters have really poor taste in his choice of football team Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
29-05-2009 16:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Mr Gummidge Wrote:When I was in high school in the mid-nineties, I was the first kid in the small, techno-loving charver's* paradise of a town that I grew up in to grow the Gallagher brothers hair... cut and indeed style, are too strong a word for it- anyway to have hair like a Gallagher brother. Some wag started to call me Worzel, after the tea time hero of yesteryear and the name sort of stuck with me ever since. I mostly use it because, 1.) It's sort of quirky and is rarely taken already, and 2.) It allows me to have a gormless looking avatar pic, which as everyone knows, is the best possible kindBig Grin

*Charver, for none North-Easterners, is the local form of the word known elsewhere as chav.

Mr G, what did the "tmfkamar" part of your original user name mean?
29-05-2009 16:43
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

My original username was Mr Gummidge. The first account went wonky for some unknown reason and I couldn't log in, so had to start a new account. The username Mr Gummidge turned out to be takenRolleyes, so I registered as tmfkaMr Gummidge, meaning "the member formerly known as Mr Gummidge". Admin knew about my problem and merged the two accounts, but did so under the new username, rather than the old. After a while, I got heartily sick of the initials at the front so asked admin to change me back to the old username.

Not the most enthralling story, is it?Big Grin My tale of sorrow and lamentation is documented here... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...81#pid2381

and here... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3227

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
29-05-2009 16:56
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Mr Gummidge Wrote:My original username was Mr Gummidge. The first account went wonky for some unknown reason and I couldn't log in, so had to start a new account. The username Mr Gummidge turned out to be takenRolleyes, so I registered as tmfkaMr Gummidge, meaning "the member formerly known as Mr Gummidge". Admin knew about my problem and merged the two accounts, but did so under the new username, rather than the old. After a while, I got heartily sick of the initials at the front so asked admin to change me back to the old username.

Not the most enthralling story, is it?Big Grin My tale of sorrow and lamentation is documented here... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...81#pid2381

and here... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3227

Ah, all clear now!

I think "Aunt Sally" would make a great name for a forum troll, reason here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aunt_Sally
"The term 'Aunt Sally' is in limited use as a political idiom, indicating a false adversary or straw man, set up for the sole purpose of attracting negative attention and wasting an opponent's energy."
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 17:09 by vostok 1.)
29-05-2009 17:08
Strix Offline
Junior Poster

I was a big buffy and angel fan and from those shows got interested in vampire lore. When reading about vampires I came across the name Strix which the source said was Latin for vampire. Other sources say that Strix is an ancient Roman legendary creature, usually described as a nocturnal bird of ill omen that fed on human flesh and blood, like a vampire. Strix is also a genus of owls.
29-05-2009 17:17
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

My one is a nickname but its also an cockney rhyme slang aswell basically it means time and i often look at the time a lot particularly certain mins secs and so on if you want to know more about it your more then welcome.
01-06-2009 15:17
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

well mine is pretty self-explanatory!
01-06-2009 17:37

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS