Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's a very bad thing he did, yes we all know that, unacceptable, yes but talk of treason? banning for life? Sorry it's not as if he hacked the forum and sold people's ID's to the Dark Web-now that would be an act of treason, but by making a very foolish mistake he wasn't thinking of the consequences of this and the ban he got I think is reasonable, after all how many of us have made stupid or ill-thought out mistakes either in cyberspace or real life and regretted our actions afterwards?-I bet EVERYONE has done it, so now everyone should calm down and carry on. I am trying to be the voice of reason-I've made stupid errors I learnt from them, and I believe he will too. It won't be the same when and if he comes back-that much is obvious. Everybody deserves a second chance though.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019 19:51 by GMach1.)
09-08-2019 18:07
Find all posts by this user
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
Jesus christ gm don't give people ideas

I miss Amber Coen
09-08-2019 18:56
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

no doubt it's dumb as fuck what he did, but it's no where near as damaging as people giving money to the channels for poor quality shows.
these shows are getting worse because people are paying for shite shows.
i think the channels can put on pretty good shows within the rules but why would they bother when people are funding tame shit and those fucking stupid perv cams and that vibrating thing that some of the girls are pretending to use anyway by putting it in the wrong way round!
people may well have their own idea of what they think is worth paying for and they are entitled to pay for what they want of course, but dumb shit like reporting a channel once or twice doesn't compare to the taming of the channels that has been brought on by the customers and what they are paying for.
09-08-2019 20:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ChristianC99 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Whilst understanding that some people on here feel a sense of betrayal (maybe because I am new on here I do not see it the same way as much), Studio66 has 8 complaints in the current Ofcom report, ITV's Love Island has nearly 1,000. I think people need to get a sense more of proportion in this debate.

Does anyone know what sort of punishment the babe channels actually have had leveled against them by Ofcom on the past, as I have not seen any confirmed information on this?
12-08-2019 22:42
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-08-2019 22:42 )ChristianC99 Wrote:  Whilst understanding that some people on here feel a sense of betrayal (maybe because I am new on here I do not see it the same way as much), Studio66 has 8 complaints in the current Ofcom report, ITV's Love Island has nearly 1,000. I think people need to get a sense more of proportion in this debate.

Does anyone know what sort of punishment the babe channels actually have had leveled against them by Ofcom on the past, as I have not seen any confirmed information on this?

In the early 2009/2010 quite a few babe channels had their licence revoked by Ofcom due them apparently broadcasting R18 programming during the daytime
13-08-2019 08:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

No way bangbabes/the pad stuff (for instance) was R18. Can we not give hyperbolic justifications to Ofcom's petty moral crusades.

The only babeshows that pushed to R18 levels were 2006 and that was strictly nighttime IIRC. Ofcom's real era of fining, three years later, was for material way less than dildos and open leg

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2019 10:12 by ShandyHand.)
13-08-2019 10:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-08-2019 22:42 )ChristianC99 Wrote:  Whilst understanding that some people on here feel a sense of betrayal (maybe because I am new on here I do not see it the same way as much), Studio66 has 8 complaints in the current Ofcom report, ITV's Love Island has nearly 1,000. I think people need to get a sense more of proportion in this debate.

What you must remember is that the babeshows are small operations so can be messed up a lot more easily by ofcom than they can to to itv,

As for the past, the only channel ofcom broke was bangbabes who took them on and lost, any little breach they got a big fine and in the end they ran out of money, they then tried to do the same to RLC which in ofcom eyes was bangbabes with a new name luckly this time playboy bailed them out but they had to watch what they put out a lot more than elite/66 or bs ,
Only one I can think of who lost there license pretty much on the spot was babestar over the whole Jada was a school girl thing,
And as mentioned above some of the small shows that used to be on in the day got tamed down so much that stopped making money, some of the stuff ofcom used to call to sexy for day TV was beyond a joke,

Hope that helps mate and shows why some of us get so worried when ofcom start looking at the shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-08-2019 11:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I recall at the time, there was a lot of Psychic stuff on the channels before the shows started at 9pm - I don't think Ofcom went after them did they? didn't some of the shopping channels fall foul of OFCOM?

I watched one or two of the BangBabes shows the day time I didn't even think they were that bad for even OFCOM's tastes!!
If it DID transpire that BS HAD to give up the Dutch licence (I'm only curious about this) after 31 Oct, what would be the appeals process that they would have to go through to get it back and how long would it take to do so?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2019 18:53 by lovebabes56.)
13-08-2019 18:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-08-2019 16:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 15:31 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^yes i am upset you fool you are trying to destroy the channels by stopping them showing the content we all want,

if you think that anyone at 66 is going to be happy with what you have done you are so wrong,

you have done the worst thing possible in my eyes from someone who is a so called fan of the shows,

you are total scum there is nothing else to call you, you have betrayed every member of this forum with what u have done, and should not be a member anymore,

Exactly, it could lead to ofcom clamping down really hard on all the shows, not just bs & make things even more difficult for them and the babes working on them

I'm surprised that he even thought any complaint was necessary. And I have a feeling it is going to backfire pretty hard on the output somehow.
The last thing the channels need is some idiot claiming to be a fan of the shows complaining to the regulator with a bullshit complaint and making their job any harder than it is now. If he was behind the latest complaint against St66 i hope someone blocks him from watching the channels on ANY kind of device.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2019 20:19 by lovebabes56.)
13-08-2019 20:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-08-2019 12:17 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 08:35 )PhredE Wrote:  It will be interesting to see what happens to Babestation after Brexit happens - it could well be they have to come under UK (Offcom) regulations.

If we leave with a deal there is a reasonable chance that nothing would change. Leaving with a deal means entering a transition period, during which it is hoped that an agreement could be reached to allow the existing broadcast licence arrangements to continue.

If on the other hand the UK leaves the EU with no deal then the broadcast licences held in the Netherlands would no longer be valid in the UK. In this scenario Ofcom licences would be required by Cellcast for the 3 Freeview channels currently licensed in the Netherlands.

The good news for Cellcast is that in the event of a no deal Brexit they would be given a 6 months grace period by Ofcom to gain UK broadcast licences, which should be plenty of time. They do have a spare licence already, so would need to obtain another 2.
What if Cellcast ran out of time? would they be in a position to extend the period of making their request?

13-08-2019 20:24
Thread Closed