Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(08-08-2019 18:42 )skully Wrote:  Anyone who has watched the channels and been on this forum since the early days, will know exactly what reporting leads to. It's not good.

For one of our forum members to admit to doing such is a betrayal, this forum was created so fans of the shows & models could discuss them, share images and videos and build a little community. It's not always smooth sailing, but what community doesn't have it's issues from time to time. An important thing though, is that we all want the channels to exist in some form or another, so we can exist.

When the channels were reporting each other, that was bad enough, it was short sighted and damaged them all, but a forum member doing it, for such a petty reason is just wrong. SawBoss has been given a temporary ban, for one month, hopefully upon his return he will understand that his actions have consequences and we as a community think he was bang out of order.
I totally agree mate he was well bang out of order, I would not be surprised if he was an OFCOM plant on the forum on the quiet!! and going back to your point Skully about the channels reporting each other (or should i say grassing each other up), when you look back at it do you think it was more of
Elite/St66 grassing up the others or the others grassing up Elite/St66?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2019 08:03 by lovebabes56.)
14-08-2019 07:59
Find all posts by this user
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(13-08-2019 10:12 )ShandyHand Wrote:  No way bangbabes/the pad stuff (for instance) was R18. Can we not give hyperbolic justifications to Ofcom's petty moral crusades.

The only babeshows that pushed to R18 levels were 2006 and that was strictly nighttime IIRC. Ofcom's real era of fining, three years later, was for material way less than dildos and open leg

Ofcom like to twist their words.
14-08-2019 08:15
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Don't wanna get involved in this but i would like to say i was a bit shocked about SawBoss getting banned i thought he was one of us i have seen him on the forum a lot but i understand what he done wrong i am always happy to give people a second chance so when he comes back from his 1 month ban hopefully he learns his lessons i thought he was banned for life until i see Skully handed him a 1 month ban.

See this is why i love this forum it really isn't a troublesome forum like a lot of the forums i have been on where the Mods can't handle anything you Mods always do a good job to contain it keep up the good work.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
15-08-2019 23:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have just now stumbled upon this..........Huh.
Oh SawBoss. How could you? Huh

The stench created by channels trying to get each other in the mire is profoundly depressing enough and utterly counter productive for the nightshow product.
The Mary Whitehouse brigade determined to curtail any sense of sexual fervour and visual stimluation has had its impact too.

But your actions can at best be described a grossly naive.
At worst they can be designated as unbelievably irresponsible and counter to all the nightshow values held so dear by so many in this place.
Any action such as yours as a forum member that in any way, shape or form contributes to the enhancement of the cause against those values whether it be an unintended consequence or not is misguided and inconsiderate in the extreme.
At a time when there are quite enough obstacles to both creating and allowing for TV nightshows to thrive in the sexual stimulation department such as call costs, only fans, gimmicks and anti freeloader mentality your actions only allow for things to become even more difficult.

For that alone any contempt expressed is worthy.
Any condemnation expressed right and proper.
Any ban handed down completely understandable.

Long may you regret such crass stupidity.

(This post was last modified: 18-08-2019 00:14 by Snooks.)
17-08-2019 23:02
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2019 14:58 )SawBoss Wrote:  Everyone complains about S66 and paranoia and censorship. Sure, they may go OTT at times but only because they feel they have to. Now we know why.

Just got one more thing to say on this he will of course only see this when is unbanned.

Yeah i agree with you that people do complain about S66 i do myself but that doesn't give you a right to go to OFCOM over it it was disgusting what you did and no one will ever forgive you for it.

17-08-2019 23:55
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Just echoing other comments really.

The channels do enough sniping and underhand tactics between themselves as it is. The last thing anyone needed was a member of this forum in effect turning on all of us. I've spoken before of this forum's need to maintain a good relationship with all of the channels and girls, and I think the mods do a great job in running a good ship here.

SawBoss' ban is completely correct and I hope he learns from it. You know, some folks do have to learn the hard way. Shame. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2019 00:15 by Regenerated.)
18-08-2019 00:14
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I'm sorry, this has to be the saddest thing I've read.

Who sits there reporting channels for petty reasons? For me this guy needs to get out more.
18-08-2019 04:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What could be the repercussions of SawBoss' actions in terms of the relationship between the babes and members of this forum?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-08-2019 07:58
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Think from our reactions from the situation you got your answer Babelover.

18-08-2019 13:18
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

I've just complained to OFCOM about xpanded not changing the sheets.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
18-08-2019 21:23
Thread Closed