Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-08-2019 14:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Will prob back fire on him leading to OFCOM cracking down on S66 Tongue Tongue

I would say it is ,more than likely S66 will get hit with something that could be pretty difficult to avoid.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-08-2019 18:48
Find all posts by this user
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I have just reported to Babestation that the dude that was on BS was wearing Harriet's knickers and i didn't like it.

I know i said i wouldn't take the piss out of serious matters but i couldn't help myself.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
19-08-2019 20:15
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-08-2019 14:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Will prob back fire on him leading to OFCOM cracking down on S66 Tongue Tongue

are you blind? they're all comatose and fully clothed. there's nothing to crack down on.
19-08-2019 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Just you wait until Sawboss sees these comments i bet he won't know whether to laugh or cry what he will probably do is get his SAW out no not what you lot are thinking you dirty pigs and kill people with it.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
19-08-2019 20:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Assuming of course he does come back I am sure he won't want to be greeted by a lynch mob ready to tar and feather him. He did a stupid thing and paid for it, so can we please drop the "string him up from the highest yardarm" bit. The point has been made, you've all voiced your opinions now time to move on. I will very surprised if he does come back after this.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-08-2019 20:47
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ The simplest solution might be to create another account.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
20-08-2019 00:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-08-2019 20:47 )GMach1 Wrote:  Assuming of course he does come back I am sure he won't want to be greeted by a lynch mob ready to tar and feather him. He did a stupid thing and paid for it, so can we please drop the "string him up from the highest yardarm" bit. The point has been made, you've all voiced your opinions now time to move on. I will very surprised if he does come back after this.

Agreed mate it is time to move on. All I will say is that in time, we will most likely see the repercussions of his actions on screen. If it hasn't happened already. And I am more worried that the knock on effect of it may be that the babes will be asking their callers if they are members of this forum or not, if they were to find out that the most recent complaint was made by a member of this forum

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2019 06:45 by lovebabes56.)
21-08-2019 06:41
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(19-08-2019 07:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^^while you think it is funny to make a comment like that, it is still a very serious subject and to have one of our forum members totally going to OFCOM making a 'test complaint' is slap in the face to most of us who enjoy the channels for what they are.

Moderators had already dealt with the situation, we all understood it was a serious matter.

We just decided to add some positivity by cracking some jokes, I don't see the problem.
21-08-2019 12:25
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Nobody died, nobody was injured.

His crime was being a twat, so he's fair game...
21-08-2019 14:26
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^

Too many trying to play superhero.

Relax, fill your bath up with Radox, the moderators have dealt with it. Cool
21-08-2019 15:16
Thread Closed