GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Goodbye Guys

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Goodbye Guys
Best of luck mate i can understand your decision

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-04-2020 06:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi GMach

I can understand your decision and I hope it all works out for you. The pills sound a nightmare but at least you are hopefully in a better place.

I see you have closed your account, that does not mean you cannot come back, just you may need to open a new account.

You were a fantastic contributor particularly on Page 3. Many thanks for all your great images and posts. Take care, stay safe and have fun
23-04-2020 13:10
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Forum Update.

I have thought of several ways to post this message i have been in 3 or 4 different minds but in the end this is what i have come up with i will remain on this forum until say September as i will be running the remainder of the WWE PPV Prediction Thread and would like to see out the PL Prediction Thread if it returns then i will be gone from here.

Oh and by the way this is a message for the WWE guys i can't see the Prediction Thread returning next season as to many guys are leaving and the main reason is it is hard to get someone to run it.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-04-2020 16:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles