gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Goodbye Guys

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Goodbye Guys.
I'm probably done here. Heads in a mess and haven't watched the shows for a while anyway, just stayed for the caps/ general news of the babe channels. Been through years of depression as well as being autistic and what with everything being as it is its back with a vengeance. Not even a smashing pair of tits or an amazing ass can cheer me up. I mainly only joined for the tits and ass, rarely posted in other parts of the forum. With no sport and just the fucking C thing to talk about there's no reason to post now.

Probably won't close my account but who knows. I've enjoyed the interactions over the years, even if I may occasionally step over the line to being a backseat moderator or a fanboy.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2020 01:44 by babefan2012.)
19-03-2020 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Wish hyou all the best but hope you can consider dipping your toe in from time to time

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-03-2020 22:41
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

It's been a pleasure knowing you on here mate.

And i have enjoyed your posts on here always posting on my threads always nearly are the first one to post on my threads so i thank you for that.

And i have got Autism as well so i know how you feel in fact that was why i nearly left the forum over that i had one of my days then i see the love and support of the forum members and that helped me stay.

Anyway thank you Babefan.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
19-03-2020 23:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-03-2020 22:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I'm probably done here. Heads in a mess and haven't watched the shows for a while ...

A break when its no longer fun anymore is something everyone should be encouraged to do I think. In fact bloody regular breaks can renew and revive the interest IMO; inspire fresh and corrected perspective, bring humour and enjoyment back to the scene.

Nothing about the babeshows is important enough to say 'never again' and strop about to the extent of disowning it to my mind (not saying that's what your doing exactly BF). Just drop in and out as the mood takes and enjoy it for the limited thing it is (very limited the craven way some babes seem to want to play it these days Wink) is the way I play it.

Football, music, the babeshows, fandoms in general, they are all escapes from every day life that should relax and distract us from RL shit. When they become a drudgery, like RL can be, its best to step away... but no need to make a stand or show of going IMO. Then there is always room for more should it feel right. To deny yourself the facility to enjoy something in the future just because you've written it off in the past seems a little self-defeating to me. There's so precious few escapes from the crap of life around atm I wouldn't be discarding any of them permanently.

Plus every person that posts makes this place a richer experience. We lose too many solid posters as it is - for various reasons. And I'd miss such an individual distinctive voice such as yourself in particular BF.. So... just see you round eh?! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-03-2020 01:59
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Thanks for the kind words. Probably posted that in a rash moment.

22-03-2020 01:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Your presence here is much valued by myself babefan2012.
I too went through long bouts of depression in years past and at times it has threatened to return although I am actually ok at the moment.
I made the mistake of announcing my official departure only to regret it and return.
I would miss the quality, sincerity and honesty of your contribitions if they were lost.
We all need to take a break now and again.

But I hope in the longer term you stick around.
Losing rpj316 is bad enough. Definitely don't want to lose you as well.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 01:16 by Snooks.)
22-03-2020 01:16
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Thanks. I'm not leaving, just posted in a rash moment. I'm staying just definitely not talking about the C word. Thats what's caused it all. Just taking it day by day.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 01:31 by babefan2012.)
22-03-2020 01:26
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

(22-03-2020 01:16 )snookered Wrote:  Your presence here is much valued by myself babefan2012.
I too went through long bouts of depression in years past and at times it has threatened to return although I am actually ok at the moment.
I made the mistake of announcing my official departure only to regret it and return.
I would miss the quality, sincerity and honesty of your contribitions if they were lost.
We all need to take a break now and again.

But I hope in the longer term you stick around.
Losing rpj316 is bad enough. Definitely don't want to lose you as well.

When did rpj316 leave Huh Surprised I didnt know that

I miss Amber Coen
22-03-2020 01:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I certainly don't post or view this forum as much as i used to as most of the current girls on the shows don't appeal to me and the few i do like don't get much attention

However, leaving a forum isn't like moving house or quitting a job so i still tend to lurk on here for an hour or so most days
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 02:08 by Joey 27.)
22-03-2020 02:06
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2020 01:26 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Thanks. I'm not leaving, just posted in a rash moment. I'm staying just definitely not talking about the C word. Thats what's caused it all. Just taking it day by day.

Fair enough everyone seems to be having a rash moment think all of you decided to follow me first lovebabes then you. Big Laugh

No but seriously mate it is great to see you are staying on the forum.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
22-03-2020 02:51

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles