gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Goodbye Guys

mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: Goodbye Guys
I’m staying but the channels are total shit now that’s a fact.
22-03-2020 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

In these troubled times, there is going to be a lot of occations when your going to be sat at home. Often on your own.

I think that it's good to have communications with simular thinking individuals, to keep you amused, something to do and to help with you wellbeing. The forum is an ideal place for all of these.

If any of you want to leave then I wish you well. You can always rejoin if you want. So Goodbye Guys and as they say Stay Safe.

22-03-2020 22:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2020 21:29 )skully Wrote:  
(22-03-2020 21:17 )goatman222 Wrote:  Fucking hell everybody is abandoning ship at this rate i might finally win poster of the year this year lol

Nah, you're not that lucky goatman laugh

It's a shame when good members decide to leave, although if it's by choice, they are always welcome back.
An account closed by request can be reopened by contacting admin.

Channels not being so good? Three comments there.
Firstly one of the Mods remarked I think yesterday that the forum has developed beyond the original and was a real community now. I'll bet that there's people in neighbourhood watch or gardening clubs about the globe saying just the same thing ATM.
Secondly it's surely easier to criticise something good than something hopeless.
And thirdly isn't there a virtue in imperfection...it's interesting.
I'm sure that many of us recall Top Gear's Cool Wall. Wasn't it that all the cars so placed weren't so good? They were unreliable, or had poor ergonomics or a dicky gearbox or even were mis-conceived. Yet they earned their place.
Look at S66 especially, isn't it that we pick over it more than BS. Is that in spite of it's deficiencies or because of them?
22-03-2020 23:14
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Is anyone actually leaving or what.

Head's totally fucked with all this.
22-03-2020 23:15
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(22-03-2020 23:15 )Nadam Wrote:  Is anyone actually leaving or what.

Im not i was born here and i will die here

I miss Amber Coen
22-03-2020 23:21
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2020 23:21 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(22-03-2020 23:15 )Nadam Wrote:  Is anyone actually leaving or what.

Im not i was born here and i will die here

Quite fucking right. Good luck to you comrade.
22-03-2020 23:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-03-2020 23:14 )Chrisst Wrote:  ... Secondly it's surely easier to criticise something good than something hopeless.

Hmmm. But maybe therein lies our downfall. If I may...Tongue

19th century philosopher Frederick Nietzsche Wrote:Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.

Or the plagarised and geeked up version...Wink

Stephen King (for Red Redding in The Shawshank Redemption) Wrote:Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

(22-03-2020 23:14 )Chrisst Wrote:  And thirdly isn't there a virtue in imperfection...it's interesting.
... Look at S66 especially, isn't it that we pick over it more than BS. Is that in spite of it's deficiencies or because of them?

Oh assuredly. Elite/66 always had a quirkiness and a character to its style that I thought BS always lacked. That's what made me a fan and was, I think, something it seemed to pull over from bangbabes. For all its myriad faults it still retains bit of that appeal - like a homespun corner shop with a just off-kilter outlook, compared to BS's souless meat counter up the road.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-03-2020 16:28
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2020 23:21 )goatman222 Wrote:  Im not i was born here and i will die here

Yeah true Goatman but not the fact about being born here i know where i was born lol but seriously i am going to try to stay as long as possible but it does make it difficult when a lot of your buddies leave i mean Rpj was a good guy,Carl Gen i was just getting to know him a bit and GMach well he has always been one of my best friends on the forum.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2020 16:39 by Kingsmind.)
23-03-2020 16:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Okay here is the explanation. I won't go into too much detail but it all started with some experimental pills I was given to try after reversing my diabetes type II. Little did I realise that it would start to change me in a quite terrifying way-those of you who have ever heard of Diazempam will know what i mean, although this drug changed me in different ways to the way my late grandmother suffered a Jekyll and Hyde transformation. Anyway I started to notice something odd getting mood swings and shouting more at my parents which is something I don't normally do unless absolutely necessary. That day on the forum was such a mood swing and I lost my temper again something I don't do unless highly provoked. The person you saw that day was not the real me, this was all due to the pills and for that I am truly sorry if I upset anyone with my words. I went to see the doctor(after banning myself from here for two months) and she realised that it was the pills and immediately told me stop taking them and now I am back to my normal, happier self. So that is why I 'changed' so dramatically - one minute buzzing and full of ideas and posts, next minute moody and angry. I pray you never experience what I did.

Anyway as you have seen I am leaving here and won't be returning. I am sorry if some of you are unhappy, it's not great leaving friends you've made here but that is the way things go and I have decided, due to this coronavirus outbreak, to spend more time looking after my parents who deserve a lot more - I hope you can see this is the right move as I am sure most of you would do the same. It has been an awful year - their planned trip to Las Vegas halted, a surprise by my sister and brother-in-law ruined because they wouldn't be flying there, a planned expensive cruise in July in jeopardy and a big lunch for September might also be in doubt AND Liverpool still unable to lift that damn trophy!! the whole coronavirus thing has scared them both and ME of course. I am writing this year off as never happening.

I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to my threads over two years - those of you know who you are and made it one of the best and was nominated TWICE for an award which was pretty surprising the first time around. To single out some rpj316, Carl Gen-X , Skyline(Foggy Mainwaring disappeared after a while) darren73(Dazzling) and others who got me early on, and helped to make it fun. Also like to mention snookered, Stemmw and Kingsmind - banter on the Lola and other XP threads was also fun. Skully for being patient at helping me with problems, two lovely ladies kelly1066 and jennifer and many others too numerous to mention but through our pm's will know who I mean. Others here, well as Arnold Rimmer said as Ace in Red Dwarf "I want you to know that I regard you as people who...I met!" Big Grin

So that is it. Cheerio, enjoy life and have fun. Keep the threads going if possible and as I did beforehand I leave on a song which I think is appropriate. If anyone wants to keep in touch please PM me before Wednesday and I will give them some details. Thank you and goodbye, stay safe all.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2020 19:44 by GMach1.)
23-03-2020 18:57
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I was going to PM Skully to close my account and i mean it this time there was no going then coming back like before but after having a little think about it i have decided against it instead i am going to take a 3 to 4 month break away from the forum just to clear my head a little bit and see how i feel when i return.

Course i still be doing my WWE Predictions and PL Predictions if it returns but that is the most active i will be on the forum.

it's just so many great guys that bring entertainment to the forum and keep the place alive have left recently and that is why i almost left myself but as i say i am staying for now.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 13:31 by Kingsmind.)
11-04-2020 02:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles