GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I'm Don Tingley, I Owe Some Apologies

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: I'm Don Tingley, I Owe Some Apologies
Easy to understand that Don has talent as a tattooist, you only have to look at the effort he puts into his vids & caps. Clearly a perfectionist. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo on & off over the years, but could never decide what to have & also who to trust to do a proper job. If I ever get the urge again I couldn't think of a better man for the job, & I would be safe in the mind that in his current sober state I wouldn't wind up with the word cunt inked all over me WinkImportant Joking apart that would never happen cos this fella is a true professional. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-06-2020 21:57
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd like to know if he's ever been asked to ink a pic of a babe onto anyone?!Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-06-2020 22:00
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(20-06-2020 21:57 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Easy to understand that Don has talent as a tattooist, you only have to look at the effort he puts into his vids & caps. Clearly a perfectionist. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo on & off over the years, but could never decide what to have & also who to trust to do a proper job. If I ever get the urge again I couldn't think of a better man for the job, & I would be safe in the mind that in his current sober state I wouldn't wind up with the word cunt inked all over me WinkImportant Joking apart that would never happen cos this fella is a true professional. Important

Cheers mate, i can promise you that the 4-letter word you would end up with on you will not be cunt.

No i've not had anyone mention any models from these channels. I would probably play dumb and pretend to not know who they are talking about lol. It's usually partners names and most portrait requests are for pets, i hate them, it's too easy to mess up, portraits are next level stuff, i've refused most.
I could really do with some indication as to when i can work again some time soon as i quit to care for my grandad so even when i can work again i don't have anywhere to work so will need to find somewhere which will be difficult.

I feel like setting up from home and when i get done for it i'll just say i was testing my eyesight...
20-06-2020 22:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Here we go, i'm announcing my retirement from video posting.

I just don't want to do it anymore. There's many reasons, from the state of the channels, to the attitude of these girls, the absolute rip off that they have become, not that they have been worth it for years anyway. Ultimately, i want more out of life now. I'm in a great place in life, far better than i have been for a lot of years and i want to reduce the amount of time i'm wasting.

I've had a think whether to post this or not for fear of coming across as seeking attention, that is not why i have posted this nor am i seeking compliments either but i've decided to post it because i get a fair few requests. If anything, this post will serve as something i can just send to anyone that asks me for videos.

I'm not going anywhere, i'm not finished posting but i'm no longer a video poster. Will occasionally post some pics or even the odd caps/gif if i get bored enough. It's possible i will post vids again but it would take a huge change in the shows, seriously huge, and i just can't see that happening but i guess we all live in hope.

Credit to the remaining regular video posters, both of them have been around longer than me and are still doing it. Smc is the reason i found this forum in the first place so blame him lol. I hope he is next in the forum hall of fame.
25-07-2020 00:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Much respect mate you have made video posting a true art form, and when you are in a great place you need to stay there and that I can understand but the work you did just shows how professional you are both on and off forum and I truly hope you are able to get your tattoo business going again. I think many of us will echo the same sentiments about the shows how much of a rip off they are and I probably will say that even if the channels disappeared overnight and the girls had to rely on their OF to survive as income I doubt many will be honest with their pages. But your contribution to the videos threads has been absolutely top notch.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-07-2020 08:26
dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

Sad news Don, was enjoying your video postings very much. top notch and I am in awe of the length and quality of content.
good luck - but I hope you will continue.
25-07-2020 13:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

When I think of the memories Don has given us, I think of their length. People stagger out of his videos, saying "by jove, I didn't expect it to be as long as that." It's a lot for some to take, but that's the Tingle-meister's MO. You know where you are, his motto is "underpromise; overdeliver" shocked

It's clearly taken a lot out of him, so I wish him well as he rubs some life back into his circulation Important

(this doesn't seem quite as funny now I write it down, but oh well never mind)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-07-2020 14:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am so glad you have discovered a good place in your life Don.
Ultimately this is the most important thing.

The shows are not what they used to be.
I have commented on that many times in recent years across a variety of threads.
The modern babe and babeshow culture is one worthy of utter disdain and lament.
You are not alone in your dismay at the channels and babes that represent them.
I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude for the immense volume of full length videos of so many shows. A simply staggering contribution to leave me in utter awe that will stand the test of forum time like very few other things ever could or will.

Thank you.

25-07-2020 16:21
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles