gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I'm Don Tingley, I Owe Some Apologies

skully Offline

RE: I'm Don Tingley, I Owe Some Apologies
We wouldn't end your account for being honest about yourself and what you've been going though, so put that worry aside.
Yes there have been ups and downs, yes you did cross the line a few times, but you're not a bad person and we don't hold grudges.
We believe in second chances for those that genuinely want them, so although we knew you were here already, welcome back...officially. lol.

All the best with everything Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2020 13:22
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I knew there was something, but I have to admit alcohol wasn't top of my list.
But at least that's something that's within your power to change, so that's a positive.

Tattooist eh? You should open a shop in Milton Keynes. You'd be set for life Wink
24-02-2020 14:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Forgive my ignorance but who was Don Tingley, a quick Google mentions several Dons but which one was he? (I thought he might be the mild-mannered janitor Penry Big Grin)

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-02-2020 15:10
terence Offline

it's good to make positive changes in life. god knows i've had to make a few. good luck.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
24-02-2020 15:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

It takes a lot of courage to open up about this. I hope you the best of luck Ben. Take care dude.
24-02-2020 15:29
Crackaddict Offline
ad extremum

I tip my hat to ya kid.
It's a stand up thing to admit and ask for forgiveness for previous actions.
I've known you some time now and exchanged plenty of dialogue.
Luckily I've not been on the wrong side of the fence regarding any shit throwing... Only a few insults as for being an old cunt. I can put up with that shit mate.. Probably cus it's the truth. Bounce
Joking aside you've always stood up for what you believe in,but to admit your negatives is a huge step in the right direction.
What you've done will earn you huge respect and anyone with a heart will forgive and forget.
It's never an easy prospect caring for the older generation and you've earnt my respect mate... That said don't treat me too harshly as I'm not for off.
It might be a long road ahead mate, but you've got friends to lean on...as long as my zimmer frame is at hand.
24-02-2020 16:10
Charlemagne Offline

(24-02-2020 15:10 )GMach1 Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance but who was Don Tingley, a quick Google mentions several Dons but which one was he? (I thought he might be the mild-mannered janitor Penry Big Grin)

He will tell you better himself. I take it that his name relates where he comes from.
Tingley is an area of Leeds. And the Don was the most sucessful manager that Leeds have ever had.

24-02-2020 16:31
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I look forward to that, thanks. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-02-2020 18:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The exchanges I had with you as Don Tingley both on the forum posts and private messaging were very positive and helpful. I remain very thankful indeed for that and for some breathtaking video posting. You were a trend setter in those days and set a remarkably high bar for vid posters to try to follow.
Your change to D T saw a somewhat different character emerge with whom my experience was rather less pleasant. That saddened me greatly at the time and has done to this very day. But now I have some genuine understanding as to why after all this time. I feel for you having had to live with the worst of effects alcohol can bring for so long while not being able to make things better.
This however is counteracted by the most gratifying news that you have now hit a turning point of realization. This is the first step in the road to a better and more fulfilling future. A future that will hopefully provide you with a less polluted and more qualified perspective on life and all the opportunities and yes challenges too that life can bring. To take this step is both the bravest one and the hardest one.
You have my total admiration for that.

If I have one wish it would be for you to change your username back to the best of you.
Don Tingley. If that is even allowed Wink.
That was the character and the poster I and no doubt many others appreciated so much. The nature of posting for all of us evolves with time.
But the quality of how any poster is thought of should always be defined by the best of them and nowt else.

Well done and thank you for opening up.
Sincerest best wishes to you.

Long live Don Tingley Smile.

(This post was last modified: 24-02-2020 18:55 by Snooks.)
24-02-2020 18:43
skully Offline

A name change is in the works Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2020 19:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles