Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
Claire Richards this morning, buzz to use buzz toy next show, wtf bladewave Huh
13-04-2024 08:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(11-04-2024 01:21 )Snooks Wrote:  I'm an old fashioned nightshow viewer.
Back in the day babes getting naked and getting oil out was something that would happen just by virtue of calling or requesting on the chat box and then calling.
Now it's a case of tip goals set up instead.

And the tip goal targets in my view are unreasonable. Seemingly others feel the same and the targets don't get anywhere near hit.
I will call only if I feel there is a reasonable incentive to call. 99% of the time there isn't so I don't. No eroticism, no sensuality, no build up of sexual tension. It's all just robotic money grabbing. Boo, hiss and rhubarb is all I can say.

The latest trick BS are doing is with 2-4-1 tip goals where each babe will £300 individually on their streams.

Once both of them are hit separately, then they do a joint stream and do the 2-4-1 on PPV instead of FTA.

As soon as you log onto Tegan Jade's stream she'll send a PM begging to be buzzed, as she lies on her bed doing nothing.

If femdom and paypig punters keep paying for it then the babes and BS will keep doing it, even if most punters aren't into those kinks.

That's why some babes say they rarely do feet, heels, socks, stockings or tights tip goals because the punters that are into that stuff rarely pay for it.

I love babes with brown nipples
13-04-2024 09:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-04-2024 08:36 )Rob169 Wrote:  Claire Richards this morning, buzz to use buzz toy next show, wtf bladewave Huh

That tip goal has been up for a number of shows now without much progress Wink

13-04-2024 09:25
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(13-04-2024 08:36 )Rob169 Wrote:  Claire Richards this morning, buzz to use buzz toy next show, wtf bladewave Huh

She could do the same thing Joa Nova does and not use one but still have all the vibetoys buttons on her stream.

And then fake an orgasm every time she gets "buzzed" Bounce

13-04-2024 09:42
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’ve mentioned on her own thread that last night Leylah Linda was hustling for buzzes despite the toy being right in front of her on the bed, miles from her knickers.

Where have all the good times gone?
13-04-2024 11:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-04-2024 09:06 )ryuken Wrote:  As soon as you log onto Tegan Jade's stream she'll send a PM begging to be buzzed, as she lies on her bed doing nothing.

I don't log in if I'm freeloading, then I don't get hassled if I've got credits on my account.

It only takes a few seconds to log in if you stumble on something worth spending on.
14-04-2024 00:06
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2024 11:30 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’ve mentioned on her own thread that last night Leylah Linda was hustling for buzzes despite the toy being right in front of her on the bed, miles from her knickers.

Total fraud, her and Olivia Eden. Terrible new additions. Xpanded recruit better quality girls.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
23-04-2024 11:26
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't know why punters pay £75 for Tanya to do her oily tit tip goal in her bra.

Instead of saving their credits until she does gets her tits of in perv after.

She's always telling punters to go into her perv cam for titty shows when she's in privates on streamate too.

Punters need to be smarter how they spend their credits.

24-04-2024 08:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Indeed. All such tip goals should read (and be read as) "Spend credits to help me make more credits". They are there for the BABES not the punter. They are not going to get you off. They are designed only to entice further spending OF THE SORT THE BABE PREFERS. Nor are they going to give you anything you couldn't get to see another way either.

The babe is ALWAYS going to go in perv and do her stuff anyway. That's the point. Just save your credits and dick thrashinng for THAT - if that's what you're into. If that's where you think the action is. If you buy into what these modern type babes insist the shows should be....

It's replaced (or is replacing) the babeshows anyway. The fulfilments of these goals are just poor, poor, substitutes for what we had before. Pretences to the aesthetics of babeshows of old, while in reality taking us ever further from them.

To guys that are into ACTUAL babeshows - you know actually and ACTIVELY want to get off to them and look to spend their credits in order to achieve that (i.e not to end up in cam reducing the amount of hours given over to babe-ing proper*) - the tip goals of this sort are probably the BEST handy markers to who the villians are. Babes that use goals to lead into perv sessions are actualy the very ones to avoid spending credits on! She's not into giving you a babeshow. She's into disabling and dismantling what they were/are.

* You'll no doubt have come to the accurate conclusion BS doesn'tt want you around much if so! Tongue You run against their tide too much and are basically an irritation to what they are trying to achieve... So much of what they put out thesedays is not FOR is it?However much it pretends to be. That is the truth. That is disenfranchisement. That is the (not so stealthy) perversion of the shows that's occurred gradually over the last few years.

The idea guys have the discernment and nouse to actually look to SPEND credits in this way is, in fact, an anathema to BS. They believe (or present the belief) that every punter can be lead - cuck-fashion - by the dick into spending just as they wish them to. They take all spenders for horn/affection-ravaged simpletons. This industry thinks that lowly of the average punter's intelligence. It's geared only to do so, and that's why the stuff we're offered is so skewed to this one type of bastardised output. They think they don't NEED to put forth much of what we had before.

Too many punters play up to the stereotype for that. We're our own worst enemies in that regard. We ask to be exploited and ripped off. We vote with our credits for less of what put this very forum on the internet! It's no wonder so many babes think we're all dumb loosers. We give the best impression of that a lot of the time! The dick presses the vital 'Enter' button for too many of us it appears!Big Grin And, unfortunately, that ain't likely to change any time soon. (Calling thecrap out loud and often might help a bit though!Wink Maybe one day we'll learn to simply take our money elsewhere - instead of compromising and rationalising self-defeating behaviours.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2024 02:40 by ShandyHand.)
25-04-2024 02:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV