babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Definitely and not many of them reached their goals. I still reckon it is the time of night/morning that they do this that counts, more people seem to be around before midnight than after, even at weekends. Is it any wonder the girls are always saying "where are you all?"

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2019 12:36 by GMach1.)
30-07-2019 12:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Every girl really struggled to.get her tip goal last night as got the feeling a lot of the regular tippers has spunked all there money over the last 4 excellent nights of GG and solo web shows,
Some goals where not met which I think is bad as disappointing for people who.have tipped think the girls should do something for them even if not a full show, and a lot of private shows lastnight as the girls got there money up I have noticed they tend to kill the tip goal shows as people don't like the break and worried that another private is coming so don't tip, it was still a good night just not exceptional like the last few,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-08-2019 10:30
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(07-08-2019 10:30 )winsaw Wrote:  ....Some goals where not met which I think is bad as disappointing for people who.have tipped think the girls should do something for them even if not a full show, and a lot of private shows lastnight as the girls got there money up I have noticed they tend to kill the tip goal shows as people don't like the break and worried that another private is coming so don't tip, it was still a good night just not exceptional like the last few,

If a tip goal is not met, tips should be refunded.
07-08-2019 10:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If you look at the times they have the most chatters around which is early evening from around 10.30pm then that might be the time to do the tip goals-after that most have gone to bed (if they have any sense) unless of course there is a very hot 2-4-1 going on. I also think the goals set are far too high now, 1,000 is ludicrous-set them lower and if you offer something different or hotter then set a higher one but 500 should be enough per session, otherwise people just end up battling to the top buzzer and then get a million name checks, which surely makes others feel inadequate.

On another point I felt sorry for Billie Davis being put on set at a silly time when most callers had gone to bed. She deserved to be on earlier especially with that body although I didn't expect her to show them off that quickly. Having done a search of the net for pics of her topless I can tell you she would be worth seeingTongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 11:18 by GMach1.)
07-08-2019 11:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Credits system for buzzing or tipping is 10 credits=£1 according to what Beth Bennett said earlier, so by that calculation you can work out how many /tips these chatters make to help the girls reach their goals(or not) and some drop hundreds of pounds it seems.

11-08-2019 00:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Producers are screwing us and Caty over on the regular channels by setting high tip goals for her to go nude, when she always went nude in the past due to callers. Tip goals should be for web shows only. Now we're getting an hour of wasted time as a 2000 tip goal for nudity appears a half hour into Caty's session. Super shady tactics. I'd recommend that nobody tips for nudity during her TV sessions.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 00:45 by mrmann.)
11-08-2019 00:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Caty taken off screen as more credits are taken Rolleyes

Now Imogen is on screen and Caty's remaining tip goal is still up so that suckers will be fooled. Scammy people the producers are.

AKA Lara Croft
11-08-2019 01:06
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

The "tip goals" on web only shows seemed good at the start to see the girls who don't always get naked actually strip.
But as per usual greed has set in and they are now just taking the piss out of their customers. Some of the goals are a complete joke and no one should bother tipping from now on. Theyll soon stop the nonsense then.
11-08-2019 14:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Agreed asking for 2,000 credits is utterly ludicrous despite what the actual goal is, and some are quite simple. For that amount you'd want a very good show.

11-08-2019 22:07
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Dirty, greedy, money grabbing bastards. Yet they call us freeloaders?

Fuck them.
11-08-2019 23:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV