babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

joeman222 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
(10-06-2023 09:15 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A lot of the girls on the Babestation cam and website are from either Eastern Europe or South America where English isn't their 1st language.

It has lead to a lot of very unusual tip goals which have obviously been translated via google.

But I've found this example from this morning confusing 'Sailing sperm in tits'. Tongue It may be worth tipping her just to see what happens.

Aye aye captain
10-06-2023 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2023 14:38 )2015watcher Wrote:  
(28-04-2023 10:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(27-04-2023 14:51 )ryuken Wrote:  Macy Kate has got a £200 tip goal for her to start using a vibetoy.

I think that now leaves Hannah C and Alexandra as the only babes on BS that don't use one.
There's a zero% chance of Hannah C ever using a vibetoy, & Alexandra would be doubtful, although has been quite naughty in the past in private.

I was just thinking of the babes who don't use the 'vibe' Rolleyes toy the other day, I think it deserves some positive acknowledgement on their part not conforming in that sense, my view is 99.99.99.99.99 Big Laugh % of the supposed vibrations are met with reactions that often have me audibly say how fake as f*ck it is Wink laugh The bees in your local area will have more powerful buzzes to them I'm certain of that Tongue The speed of completing tip goals in conjuction with buzzes is the only slight positive to it in my opinion
Having watched a few babes live getting buzzes, with sound on, I believe I'm right in saying there is an audible sound ( bleep ) immitted in the set/studio, so they know when one comes in and react accordingly. I don't believe half the babes that are supposed to be wearing a wand actually are. Many only hold it against their pussy and never insert it. I think they take us for idiots if a babe is wearing a micro thong and they are asking for buzzes, when it would be quite difficult to conceal a wand. No it's just one big con.
10-06-2023 18:26
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

It's easy to see that Joa Nova doesn't use a pussy and arse toy. The tail of the pussy toy doesn't stick out of, or bulge in her thongs.

But she still gets punters buzzing her. I guess they like seeing her "react" to the sound of the buzz alert.

I think babes that do night shows on TV might not be allowed by OFCOM to be visibly seen as using vibetoys either.

That might be why you can't take them private or on web during their TV shows, like you can with daytime TV babes.

I don't know how quickly or how long for, the wand and dildo vibetoys buzz once punters click those buttons.

Some babes rub the wand toy on their clit waiting for buzzes and some wait for a buzz and then quickly grab it once they hear or see the buzz alert sound.

EDIT - I don't understand why punters pay towards tip goals, when you can watch them for free.

Mr P always puts up a yellow message when a tip goal is completed and the babe is going to do the tip goal show.

Every babe has at least 1 punter that always spends stupid amounts of money. So just sit and wait and keep your money in your pocket.

And if you don't see it then Tegan Jade's nemesis CheekyKev will record it and put it online for free anyway Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023 03:11 by ryuken.)
11-06-2023 00:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The trouble with buzzing is its deliberately been made vague as to what you're actually buzzing for.

Is it to actually about giving a sexual satisfaction to the babe..?

- very rare for them to be used properly like this, at the likes of BS anyway, given the buzz itself can be turned way down or insertion of the toy can be faked - as has been pointed out ad infinitum here (in fact this must be sooo common knowledge by now that most guys are surely buzzing for another reason at this point) -

Is it to reward the babe for something she's already doing..?

- a sort of enhanced tip basically -

Is it to see the reaction the babe gives..?

- this presupposes that most guys know that what goes on at BS is generally all fake, but are buying into wanting to see a 'bigger' performance from the babe. Thus buzzing is an invitation to perform more; and so it doesn't really matter if it's 'in' or not, etc., provided the babe can be generally convincing about her reaction and use of 'the prop'.

Is it just an 'added value' way of helping the babe reach a tip goal?

Or is it a combination of any or all of the above???

This muddy brew of intent and mixed arena for punter satisfaction (or lack thereof) provides a purposeful scope for near infinite plausible deniability. i.e. if the insider is challenged on "well buzzing didn't result in 'x' for me" the insider can merely reply "well that wasn't what it was meant for. It was about doing y." Users get to know this instinctively and often end up giving the benefit of the doubt to the babe. They internalise that very same reasoning for their lack of satisfaction and put it down to experience.

TLDR: ^ Just of fancy way of saying the babes know they can get away with shit. Excuses are deliberately baked in.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023 10:01 by ShandyHand.)
11-06-2023 10:01
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Teejay. Behind a paywall, as ever, 'treat me'. BounceBounceBounce

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
22-06-2023 08:56
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

This is taking the piss

[Image: Screenshot-20230625-143556.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-06-2023 14:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It's now been changed to a shower show with £322.50 remaining after 1 punter wrote in the chatbox.

"Wow just seen your tip goal, that's a challenge ?"

I love babes with brown nipples
25-06-2023 16:27
Charlemagne Offline

The tip goals of some of these Columbian girls gets lost in translation.

Lillyteen has a goal of "Let's Play with my Pallett"..Huh

27-06-2023 17:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Just watching and listening to the streams the over reaction to a lot of the buzzing is just totally ridiculous laugh.
Only to be trumped by the open and complete desperation of some babes to be tipped or buzzed in the first place Rolleyes.

Desperate, desperate stuff bladewave.

Within seconds of visiting the stream of one babe tonight I got a chatbox dm about going private Rolleyes. A total, utter turn off.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023 00:01 by Snooks.)
01-07-2023 23:57
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Today Darelle Oliver had a goal which said Tip me if you're wanking Wink :huh:That's not how it works. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023 21:07 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
02-07-2023 21:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV