Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
(11-06-2023 00:57 )ryuken Wrote:  ^^^

It's easy to see that Joa Nova doesn't use a pussy and arse toy. The tail of the pussy toy doesn't stick out of, or bulge in her thongs.

But she still gets punters buzzing her. I guess they like seeing her "react" to the sound of the buzz alert.

I think babes that do night shows on TV might not be allowed by OFCOM to be visibly seen as using vibetoys either.

That might be why you can't take them private or on web during their TV shows, like you can with daytime TV babes.

I don't know how quickly or how long for, the wand and dildo vibetoys buzz once punters click those buttons.

Some babes rub the wand toy on their clit waiting for buzzes and some wait for a buzz and then quickly grab it once they hear or see the buzz alert sound.

EDIT - I don't understand why punters pay towards tip goals, when you can watch them for free.

Mr P always puts up a yellow message when a tip goal is completed and the babe is going to do the tip goal show.

Every babe has at least 1 punter that always spends stupid amounts of money. So just sit and wait and keep your money in your pocket.

And if you don't see it then Tegan Jade's nemesis CheekyKev will record it and put it online for free anyway Bounce

It's not funny. She went completely vindictive and nasty personal insults, just because I dared to point out that she retweeted other CAPs while asking me not to post mine. She was hate tweeting about me days later and inviting a pile on against me and getting her little mob to report me and now I am shadow banned thanks to her disgusting behaviour.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
03-07-2023 04:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Babe on now called Mariana Milk, tip-goal - Play With Oil In My Tits, lost in translation.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-10-2023 18:31
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

A couple of months ago one of the Prague-based girls had a tip goal of "Make me moan".

I thought "my wife moans at me regularly, so why pay someone else to do it?"
07-10-2023 23:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Ella Blue regularly has one called Flying Bra Huh

Makes me think of Barbra Windsor in Carry on Camping laugh
07-10-2023 23:43
Owned by Kelly Bell

Mily Dolly - tip-goal - Topples Funny how one letter can put a different slant on proceedings, from getting your tits out, to falling over.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

12-10-2023 20:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I'm still waiting for Pussy Play being a cat with a ball of string laugh
12-10-2023 21:53
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(03-07-2023 04:45 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(11-06-2023 00:57 )ryuken Wrote:  SNIP
It's not funny. She went completely vindictive and nasty personal insults, just because I dared to point out that she retweeted other CAPs while asking me not to post mine. She was hate tweeting about me days later and inviting a pile on against me and getting her little mob to report me and now I am shadow banned thanks to her disgusting behaviour.

Sorry for laughing but as long as Tegan hasn't caused you to lose your job, marriage, money and/or house.

Then you shouldn't take it that serious. It's not like you still can't watch her shows and tip goals for free.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-10-2023 20:48
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-07-2023 04:45 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(11-06-2023 00:57 )ryuken Wrote:  ^^^

It's easy to see that Joa Nova doesn't use a pussy and arse toy. The tail of the pussy toy doesn't stick out of, or bulge in her thongs.

But she still gets punters buzzing her. I guess they like seeing her "react" to the sound of the buzz alert.

I think babes that do night shows on TV might not be allowed by OFCOM to be visibly seen as using vibetoys either.

That might be why you can't take them private or on web during their TV shows, like you can with daytime TV babes.

I don't know how quickly or how long for, the wand and dildo vibetoys buzz once punters click those buttons.

Some babes rub the wand toy on their clit waiting for buzzes and some wait for a buzz and then quickly grab it once they hear or see the buzz alert sound.

EDIT - I don't understand why punters pay towards tip goals, when you can watch them for free.

Mr P always puts up a yellow message when a tip goal is completed and the babe is going to do the tip goal show.

Every babe has at least 1 punter that always spends stupid amounts of money. So just sit and wait and keep your money in your pocket.

And if you don't see it then Tegan Jade's nemesis CheekyKev will record it and put it online for free anyway Bounce

Hypocrite.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

03-11-2023 19:16
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Why bother paying Alyssa Jay £200 to do her 10 spanks tip goal.

When her yellow banner message says £10 for 1 arse spank.

It makes more sense to buzz her 10 times for £100. It's half the price.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-11-2023 11:23
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

Sort of an observation that has been long overdue
Anyone noticing more Tip Goals not being done?
I've been noticing that some of the Big Spenders comes along and don't want them completed
It's even mentioned in the chat how that's not what they are there for
Understandable, we sometimes just want to have a little fun on there.
Still some people who contributed to that goal are now S.O.L.

If that's the case, why tip or buzz at all?

I bring this up, cause what I happen to be into (Feet) is a tip goal very sparingly offered.
In the past I've sort of had the fear that I had to power through that tip goal in order for it to happen
It's being confirmed more and more now

I know the answer is Gold Shows, but how many even offer Gold Shows?

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2023 20:01 by ukusagolf.)
28-12-2023 20:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV