babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
Babestation cams last night had Alicia Sweets on,begging one punter to buzz her which he obliged and got absolutely rinsed.His name was Adrian and she kept saying his name Adrian, Adrian to egg him on.If she got 50p for everytime she said Adrian, today she could afford to retire for good.
28-12-2023 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Thanks to all the punters that paid for Tanya's oily tits and 10 buzzes tip goal. I really enjoyed my free wank.

EDIT 1 - It went downhill quickly. She's been behind a paywall for ages playing on her phone and talking with punters in the chatbox about her instagram holiday pictures Bounce

EDIT 2 - It's picked back up and punters paid for her booty spanking tip goal. Now I'm hoping someone will pay for her 2 minute buzz and special request tip goals before she finishes today.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2024 13:41 by ryuken.)
30-01-2024 10:00
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2024 10:00 )ryuken Wrote:  Thanks to all the punters that paid for Tanya's oily tits and 10 buzzes tip goal. I really enjoyed my free wank.

EDIT 1 - It went downhill quickly. She's been behind a paywall for ages playing on her phone and talking with punters in the chatbox about her instagram holiday pictures Bounce

EDIT 2 - It's picked back up and punters paid for her booty spanking tip goal. Now I'm hoping someone will pay for her 2 minute buzz and special request tip goals before she finishes today.

Sometimes things work out on there as a viewer Smile
I've been seeing a few tip goals just not being done, or maybe they are done behind the Slate (it's not always mentioned that a tip goal is perv cam only)

Can be frustrating when you tip towards something only to find out it was perv only, or someone comes in to save the day and make it behind the Paywall

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
30-01-2024 14:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

1 punter paid about £20 towards Tanya £75 oily boobs tip goal, but he didn't get to see it on FTA because he must've went away due to work or family stuff.

It must really suck to pay for a tip goal and not see it, but punters that didn't pay for it still get to watch it for free.

BS should do something like a BBC iplayer, where you can still watch a tip goal if you've paid for it but missed seeing it.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-02-2024 14:10
Charlemagne Offline

One of the Columbian goals tip goals is 'Tantric Blowjob', which begs the question, eh! Huh

Is it a type of budist way of giving a BJ.
In my head (pun) whilst giving head sits crosslegged on the floor with symbols in each hand.

05-02-2024 19:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-02-2024 14:10 )ryuken Wrote:  ...It must really suck to pay for a tip goal and not see it, but punters that didn't pay for it still get to watch it for free.

BS should do something like a BBC iplayer, where you can still watch a tip goal if you've paid for it but missed seeing it.

In BS's shoes, there's three ways you could manage tip goals...

You could make all fulfilments fta-only. This would be the best option for encouraging the idea everyone benefits from goals being hit - in the same way they do from callers paying for a babe to undertake fta visuals. This giving the best encouragement to other punters to do the same in future and keep fta active. (Fta action is under definite threat atm. It needs bolstering somehow if it's to continue long-term.) If this limits some babes in what they can do for goals then all would have to bear that.*

You could make fulfilments visible only to guys that paid towards the goal. (If BS can make VIP-slated action visible only to subscribers, why wouldn't they be able to do this also?) Ryuken's idea of a (time limited) catch-up service for fulfilments would combine with this option in great fashion. This would be the fairest option to payers. (You could even refund payers who fail to see the live or catch up version of the relevant fulfilment.) Certain things here maybe too similar to Gold Shows however; stepping on the Gold's territory might seem a bad idea to BS. This option would also negate a process BS utilise very heavily - fta fulfilments teasing guys into going behind a subsequent paywall in order to get off.

Or... you could have the situation as we have it now. Notably, this is the best, most flexible, option for the babes only! Evidently, BS just don't prioritise fairness to payers.

* Note: Interestingly, self-censoring fta pussy as BS do (it's self censorship as there are other ways BS could accommodate the current regulations without banning puss on fta) makes option one less attractive to punters than it would otherwise be. Instead, it makes option three (and indeed all paywalls) artificially more attractive. IMO, the latter is a blatant manipulation of the format that should resented more widely by punters than it appears to be.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2024 20:57 by ShandyHand.)
05-02-2024 20:50
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2024 20:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(05-02-2024 14:10 )ryuken Wrote:  ...It must really suck to pay for a tip goal and not see it, but punters that didn't pay for it still get to watch it for free.

In BS's shoes, there's three ways you could manage tip goals...

You could make all fulfilments fta-only. This would be the best option for encouraging the idea everyone benefits from goals being hit - in the same way they do from callers paying for a babe to undertake fta visuals. This giving the best encouragement to other punters to do the same in future and keep fta active. (Fta action is under definite threat atm. It needs bolstering somehow if it's to continue long-term.) If this limits some babes in what they can do for goals then all would have to bear that.*

You could make fulfilments visible only to guys that paid towards the goal. (If BS can make VIP-slated action visible only to subscribers, why wouldn't they be able to do this also?) Ryuken's idea of a (time limited) catch-up service for fulfilments would combine with this option in great fashion. This would be the fairest option to payers. (You could even refund payers who fail to see the live or catch up version of the relevant fulfilment.) Certain things here maybe too similar to Gold Shows however; stepping on the Gold's territory might seem a bad idea to BS. This option would also negate a process BS utilise very heavily - fta fulfilments teasing guys into going behind a subsequent paywall in order to get off.

Or... you could have the situation as we have it now. Notably, this is the best, most flexible, option for the babes only! Evidently, BS just don't prioritise fairness to payers.

* Note: Interestingly, self-censoring fta pussy as BS do (it's self censorship as there are other ways BS could accommodate the current regulations without banning puss on fta) makes option one less attractive to punters than it would otherwise be. Instead, it makes option three (and indeed all paywalls) artificially more attractive. IMO, the latter is a blatant manipulation of the format that should resented more widely by punters than it appears to be.

You make some strong points
With the Gold Shows, you guys would know more than me. What is the reason they didn't work out?
I've only seen 3 BS Girls off the top of my head offer Gold Shows (Naya Rock, Flora Ivy, Missy LeAnne)
Sadly, too many have caved for the paywall. I've been seeing a lot of regular requests just turn into them requesting it be done in perv cam.
I can only speak with not opening my wallet, but it's not like my wallet is the most coveted one.
Some performers don't even let you know the goal is in perv cam (one even bragged about doing the goal in a private) A lot seems to depend on the goal itself. Buzz toy goals will be shown, everything else, is fair game
I stick with performers who I know will complete a tip goal. No BS private or perv request during the tip goal (there are performers who have integrity towards people who contributed to tip goals)

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2024 04:01 by ukusagolf.)
06-02-2024 03:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

One of the International babes Katie Grey is offering a tip goal of 'es ist bitter und man fre'.

So either the girl is German or she's also on the webshows in Germany... Or she's made a bugger of the googletranslate and got the German translation in error. Big Grin

21-03-2024 18:14
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

A babe called Blueberry with a baffling tip goal - Stop Reading Fuck! (Toy)
Fuck knows what this is all about.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2024 23:44 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-03-2024 22:35
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Sara Weest - Suck The Dildo With Saliv
Maybe not perfect English, but I get the drift. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-03-2024 17:59