Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Calling in to BS? What actually happens?

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling in to BS? What actually happens?
Basically you call up, you get some bollocks about having to be 18 and all of that crap. Then you get a menu where you can choose to speak live to the girl on screen. If she on a call, you can either listen in or go back and choose another option. I don't know what these are, as I never go for them. Then you basically listen in to the current conversation and get through once they're done.

After that, you can chat about basically anything. There's no limits in terms of filth but certain things could offend certain girls so who knows. Just be respectful and you'll be fine, don't order the girls to do something, just go with the flow and they'll usually ask what you want to see.

I find the best time to get through is when you see a girl's been on the phone to the same caller for quite a while. This can be hard to time because some guys disappear after 10 seconds, some are on for the full twenty minutes but usually if you see they've been on one continuous call for about five minutes, maybe more, try then. Then at least you know if you're waiting, it probably won't be that long a wait.

Unless someone gets through while you're in the menu and then wants to talk about his holidays for 20 minutes!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2009 18:21 by Scotsman.)
29-06-2009 18:19
Find all posts by this user
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks again, guys. Especially to smcgill1888 for that monster thread. It almost eliminates any need to call in! Smile
29-06-2009 23:03
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Scotsman Wrote:Unless someone gets through while you're in the menu and then wants to talk about his holidays for 20 minutes!

Lol.

And good info... cheers!
29-06-2009 23:04
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

smcgill1888 Wrote:Check the link in my sig to see how far the girls go verballyWink

There is no link Tongue
09-07-2009 23:42
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Smc's doing some work on his recorded calls thread - I'm sure the link will be back in his signature within the next day or two.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2009 00:04 by skateguy.)
10-07-2009 00:03
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

vega200 Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:Unless someone gets through while you're in the menu and then wants to talk about his holidays for 20 minutes!

Lol.

And good info... cheers!
There are three questions you should expect to be asked: your name, preferred sexual position and the size of your penis, so make sure you know the answers to those Big Grin

Oh and if you have a young sounding voice you may be asked your date of birth.
10-07-2009 16:53
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'd only not lie about the second question... Smile
12-07-2009 11:30
Thread Closed