babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
They are going to be moving to a new studio so maybe when that happens the show will be freshened up.

(30-09-2009 21:47 )Johnnylove Wrote:  Well at least three is better than two. I think Bambi needs to make over the show; it's been going for a year in the same format(ish). Needs a kick start me thinks so it does not become stale? Huh
01-10-2009 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

I think I heard her say it might even be next week lets cross our fingers on that one

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
02-10-2009 06:41
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I know I asked before and Mike did tell me but I have not been reasured by the evidence, but is Carrie still on the chat if so why is she never on?
08-10-2009 22:28
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

When the hours got cut, Bambi understandly gave shifts to those who had been with the show longest but she is still in touch with Suzanne and Carrie and it is just a case of what days and times they can do and whether Bambi can fit shifts in for them around both the girls schedule and The Chat's Schedule.

(08-10-2009 22:28 )setter1000 Wrote:  I know I asked before and Mike did tell me but I have not been reasured by the evidence, but is Carrie still on the chat if so why is she never on?
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 19:08 by mikedafc.)
09-10-2009 19:06
pakeha Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good that Carrie was kept on. I have though found all the changes in recent months with presenters a bit confusing and now there are so many presenters, I almost forget all of them! I think there around 14 now. I guess the girls doing other work lot of time, like Bobbi, means that more cover is being needed but I find that sometimes one girl is one a few times in a week and then not on again for at least a week. Is that to satisfy all the girls so that they can work at least two weeks a month, I don't know. although some girls are still on virtually every week.

There seems to be a producer now, which is good. But too often the girls only read out a text or two and then go back onto calls without having regular dedicated time away from calls, some are better at that then others, though. It means that any texters going out before te end of the show struggle to get some of their texts read out.

I also think that little has changed in the format of the show over the time I have been viewing which is over a year, and the topics are at times quite trivial. Surely, there must be something more interesting and infomative to talk about then what colour Katie Price's hair should be, etc. Sometimes there are interesting and informative topics discussed but at times it is quite worthless topics imo. I also feel that we as viewers should have some input into what topics are discussed as they would be possibly more relevant to us, and not just chosen by the presenters. We seem to have little input into the programme, other then our texts, although we pay a fortune to some for texts and calls.

I don't think the show is getting any better and needs to be overhauled. They rely on keep on trying to push viewers to communicate via online messages, but not all viewers can communicate regularly. But those viewers might want to still watch. You need to give thm something to make the keep watching regularly.

The girls are generally nice, but the show needs sprucing up.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 10:35 by pakeha.)
01-03-2010 10:15
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2010 10:15 )pakeha Wrote:  Good that Carrie was kept on. I have though found all the changes in recent months with presenters a bit confusing and now there are so many presenters, I almost forget all of them! I think there around 14 now. I guess the girls doing other work lot of time, like Bobbi, means that more cover is being needed but I find that sometimes one girl is one a few times in a week and then not on again for at least a week. Is that to satisfy all the girls so that they can work at least two weeks a month, I don't know. although some girls are still on virtually every week.

There seems to be a producer now, which is good. But too often the girls only read out a text or two and then go back onto calls without having regular dedicated time away from calls, some are better at that then others, though. It means that any texters going out before te end of the show struggle to get some of their texts read out.

I also think that little has changed in the format of the show over the time I have been viewing which is over a year, and the topics are at times quite trivial. Surely, there must be something more interesting and infomative to talk about then what colour Katie Price's hair should be, etc. Sometimes there are interesting and informative topics discussed but at times it is quite worthless topics imo. I also feel that we as viewers should have some input into what topics are discussed as they would be possibly more relevant to us, and not just chosen by the presenters. We seem to have little input into the programme, other then our texts, although we pay a fortune to some for texts and calls.

I don't think the show is getting any better and needs to be overhauled. They rely on keep on trying to push viewers to communicate via online messages, but not all viewers can communicate regularly. But those viewers might want to still watch. You need to give thm something to make the keep watching regularly.

i agree with some of the stuff you say, but as for what shifts the girls work thats usualy down to the girls and what they can fit in around the other stuff they do away from the chat yes bambi's gonna look after the one's who have stood by her and been there the longest
as for your point about the text's vs calls yes everyone gets a little fed up with that one even from speaking to some of the girls they get fed up with that one don't know if they've been told to do spend more time on calls or what but the other day charlie and layla tried to get the texter involved and no-one did as soon as they logged in they were snapped up so you can't blame the girls for the quiet days they know we can't ring and text everyday,
as for the topics yes some are fun some more interesting, if you have a topic you want to bring up send it in on text or contact one of the girls away from the show they may bring it up and others may join in who knows until you try
01-03-2010 10:58
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

(01-03-2010 10:58 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(01-03-2010 10:15 )pakeha Wrote:  Good that Carrie was kept on. I have though found all the changes in recent months with presenters a bit confusing and now there are so many presenters, I almost forget all of them! I think there around 14 now. I guess the girls doing other work lot of time, like Bobbi, means that more cover is being needed but I find that sometimes one girl is one a few times in a week and then not on again for at least a week. Is that to satisfy all the girls so that they can work at least two weeks a month, I don't know. although some girls are still on virtually every week.

i agree with some of the stuff you say, but as for what shifts the girls work thats usualy down to the girls and what they can fit in around the other stuff they do away from the chat yes bambi's gonna look after the one's who have stood by her and been there the longest
as for your point about the text's vs calls yes everyone gets a little fed up with that one even from speaking to some of the girls they get fed up with that one don't know if they've been told to do spend more time on calls or what but the other day charlie and layla tried to get the texter involved and no-one did as soon as they logged in they were snapped up so you can't blame the girls for the quiet days they know we can't ring and text everyday,
as for the topics yes some are fun some more interesting, if you have a topic you want to bring up send it in on text or contact one of the girls away from the show they may bring it up and others may join in who knows until you try

The show does need a BIG revamp though. When the girls are on the phone there is no point watching that part of the show as nothing is happening.
There a lot of people that watch due to illness and redundancy etc, but these people cannot afford to get involved as much/not at all, as they would like. £1.50 for a text is far too much.
If TVX can do calls for 35p and make a profit then surely cellcast can do something for The Chat.
Come on Bambi REVAMP now not later.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
01-03-2010 16:02
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

There is talk of them doing a 9pm-3am show like they did with the last show, they were hoping to show it on Sumo TV as a lot of the girls have said they woudn't do it due to The Chat now being in the "Adult" section of the Sky EPG. In terms of texts they have been told to run the show depending on what is happening, for example if there are loads of texts and chat backs stay with them. I understand if there is more than 10 texts in the system then the girls are told to log their phones out and read them out so that they don't feel neglected.
02-03-2010 12:44
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(02-03-2010 12:44 )mikedafc Wrote:  There is talk of them doing a 9pm-3am show like they did with the last show, they were hoping to show it on Sumo TV as a lot of the girls have said they woudn't do it due to The Chat now being in the "Adult" section of the Sky EPG. In terms of texts they have been told to run the show depending on what is happening, for example if there are loads of texts and chat backs stay with them. I understand if there is more than 10 texts in the system then the girls are told to log their phones out and read them out so that they don't feel neglected.

i don't think the show going on till 3am is gonna solve anything apart from give some people more chance to sent in the pics and texts to the girls that they don't want, people moaned about the chat having a duvet day and cellcast using it to take the chat off in a new direction but people seem quite happy for the chat to carry till 3am do people really think bobbi, jo, charlie, bianca and the rest want to start doing an night show even if it's just once a month or weekends. whats the difference surely if cellcast could get another chance to take the chat off a different route surely a night time show is the best way to do it, as for the 10 text and they log out fair enough but as soon as the girls log in people turn over simple, if their busy why stay tuned unless you want to speak to someone and your waiting to get thru i'm not gonna watch 2 girls on a phone for hours where's the interest in that, fair enough if it's quiet keep the phones logged in but on busy phone days perhaps they should log out for 15/20 mins an hour to spend time with the texters who can't phone in or don't wish to phone for whatever reason, as for the price spoke to bambs about it not long ago and she's treid to get an 'happy hour' or cheaper text but good old cellcast won't move they just see the £'s they don't seem to undestand cheaper text = more text just as much money
03-03-2010 11:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I was against the duvet day because why would you give Cellcast a chance to turn The Chat into BS Day. I would support doing a later show providing they put it on a channel outside of the "Adult" Section as otherwise I don't know which of the presenters would do it.

Bambi is all for people giving her suggestions on how to improve the show and she will pitch them as best she can to her bosses but she can't work miracles as you have pointed out about text prices as the bosses refused to budge.

(03-03-2010 11:29 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(02-03-2010 12:44 )mikedafc Wrote:  There is talk of them doing a 9pm-3am show like they did with the last show, they were hoping to show it on Sumo TV as a lot of the girls have said they woudn't do it due to The Chat now being in the "Adult" section of the Sky EPG. In terms of texts they have been told to run the show depending on what is happening, for example if there are loads of texts and chat backs stay with them. I understand if there is more than 10 texts in the system then the girls are told to log their phones out and read them out so that they don't feel neglected.

i don't think the show going on till 3am is gonna solve anything apart from give some people more chance to sent in the pics and texts to the girls that they don't want, people moaned about the chat having a duvet day and cellcast using it to take the chat off in a new direction but people seem quite happy for the chat to carry till 3am do people really think bobbi, jo, charlie, bianca and the rest want to start doing an night show even if it's just once a month or weekends. whats the difference surely if cellcast could get another chance to take the chat off a different route surely a night time show is the best way to do it, as for the 10 text and they log out fair enough but as soon as the girls log in people turn over simple, if their busy why stay tuned unless you want to speak to someone and your waiting to get thru i'm not gonna watch 2 girls on a phone for hours where's the interest in that, fair enough if it's quiet keep the phones logged in but on busy phone days perhaps they should log out for 15/20 mins an hour to spend time with the texters who can't phone in or don't wish to phone for whatever reason, as for the price spoke to bambs about it not long ago and she's treid to get an 'happy hour' or cheaper text but good old cellcast won't move they just see the £'s they don't seem to undestand cheaper text = more text just as much money
04-03-2010 19:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV