babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
Glad you liked the vid Bobbi. One of my favourites from last year.

The dayshows are a lot more risque now and although it makes for great viewing, I do miss the fun element of the shows. You also had some amazing but different outfits that was so great to watch. The Chat is not like any other show and the having the fun element could be implimented in the right conditions to avoid unwanted calls from t.w.a.t.s.. I did read your post about the type of sick and twisted calls that you recieved in the past and have nothing but respect for any babe working on the channels.

10-03-2010 18:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

Hi Josh
On the subject of Emma Ashley - Just for a change. Part of her appeal on the Pad was that she was never one for gyrating, grinding or anything else. She was just had the ex factor that none of the other girls on these shows have. wasted on the chat.

(10-03-2010 18:38 )Josh Wrote:  Glad you liked the vid Bobbi. One of my favourites from last year.

The dayshows are a lot more risque now and although it makes for great viewing, I do miss the fun element of the shows. You also had some amazing but different outfits that was so great to watch. The Chat is not like any other show and the having the fun element could be implimented in the right conditions to avoid unwanted calls from t.w.a.t.s.. I did read your post about the type of sick and twisted calls that you recieved in the past and have nothing but respect for any babe working on the channels.
10-03-2010 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

(10-03-2010 19:14 )scapaflow Wrote:  Hi Josh
On the subject of Emma Ashley - Just for a change. Part of her appeal on the Pad was that she was never one for gyrating, grinding or anything else. She was just had the ex factor that none of the other girls on these shows have. wasted on the chat.

How is that "wasted"? You just described the Chat to a tee.
11-03-2010 00:25
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i think all that we've learn from this thread is the chat is a marmite channel you love or hate there's no middle ground, personaly i love it and chatting to the girls, but having said that i haven't seen another thread on this site dedicated to one show so that means that it cause's alot of thought with everyone, i don't see people who hate the pad or b/s daytime or elite daytime having a go at those channels so why people feel the need to have a go at the chat all the time must mean it's doing something right, all i have to say is keep up the good work chat girls your doing a very good job doesn't mean to say there's a few things may need a change or 2, but all in all a top show and i for one am very happy to watch and join in with when i can.
p.s so what if a girl moves to the chat from another channel surely if you like chatting to them wouldn't you be happier for them to be happy within themselves and being themselves instead of what their being told to be and being someone that their not would you rather talk to someone with an opinion than just someone who just agrees with everything you say and wanna hear
11-03-2010 17:03
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hiya just had a read of pitbulls post and he's not wrong. I love the chat it helps me alot. When i'm unwell it makes me laugh, most of the ladies use their real names but there is a few that don't but on other shows all don't not sure why? But everyone remember while it's not a sex chat show, it's aim is the same to make money and the ladies are there to earn a living and we must never forget that fact as i sometimes do. The aim of the show is to get us who are mostly men to txt, ring, or send pics to nice looking ladies and for the company that owns the chat to put in as little capital as possable hence why the set i.e the airing cupboard the ladies present from is look rubbish. Even at christmas time Bams had to decorate it herself. But we can't just leave it to Bambie or any of the girls to shout for us as no one girl will work on here for ever. Its up to us as viewers and supporters of the chat to say how we feel and how much it means. But I for one love all the girls. Long live the chatBig Laugh
(11-03-2010 17:03 )pitbullpar Wrote:  i think all that we've learn from this thread is the chat is a marmite channel you love or hate there's no middle ground, personaly i love it and chatting to the girls, but having said that i haven't seen another thread on this site dedicated to one show so that means that it cause's alot of thought with everyone, i don't see people who hate the pad or b/s daytime or elite daytime having a go at those channels so why people feel the need to have a go at the chat all the time must mean it's doing something right, all i have to say is keep up the good work chat girls your doing a very good job doesn't mean to say there's a few things may need a change or 2, but all in all a top show and i for one am very happy to watch and join in with when i can.
p.s so what if a girl moves to the chat from another channel surely if you like chatting to them wouldn't you be happier for them to be happy within themselves and being themselves instead of what their being told to be and being someone that their not would you rather talk to someone with an opinion than just someone who just agrees with everything you say and wanna hear
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 20:52 by madhatter13.)
11-03-2010 20:49
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i just wanna say a big thank you to bobbi, jo and sophie for probaly the best 2 shows i've seen in a long time proper time spent with the texters and a couple of hours on the phones, everybody is happy no topics as such just pure banter between viewers and presenter's all get involved with just having fun which is what the chat is all about can't see how anyone couldn't of enjoyed the shows yesterday and today, a big thank you to everyone involved viewers and all, without us all there wouldn't be a chat keep up the good work everyone, thank you again bobbi, jo and sophie you 3 were real class this weekend.Big GrinBig Laugh
21-03-2010 18:23
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(21-03-2010 18:23 )pitbullpar Wrote:  i just wanna wanted say a big thank you to bobbi, jo and sophie for probaly the best 2 shows i've seen in a long time proper time spent with the texters and a couple of hours on the phones, everybody is happy no topics as such just pure banter between viewers and presenter's all get involved with just having fun which is what the chat is all about can't see how anyone couldn't of enjoyed the shows yesterday and today, a big thank you to everyone involved viewers and all, without us all there wouldn't be a chat keep up the good work everyone, thank you again bobbi, jo and sophie you 3 were real class this weekend.Big GrinBig Laugh
I just had to say how good yesterday with Johanna and Bobi was yesterday, I didn't see 1st show at 11am today (21st march) but my girlfriend alice was on and she told me Sophie was off her head big time (in a good way). You don't get this from earlyBird or asian babes (LOL). I have watched Soph for years when she was on fame and she is as lovely now as she was then. Jo is so lovely and bob she's lovely too. Bob's up for a casting job in the wk, hope it goes well as she not acted before. Jo,Sophie, Bobs, Layla, Bams and Charlie are the main ones I like jill also is getting up there she is just as cute. But it does not mean i don't like Babs, Peeks, emma and Nikki they are just not as funny but they still light up the tv. Hope they all stay and never leave and I think the team we have is enough. Well done girls best two days of chat ever. Sophie my girlfriend says you make her laught and she likes watching you and says you are a clown. Well done girls C U xxxx
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 19:51 by madhatter13.)
21-03-2010 19:45
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2010 18:23 )pitbullpar Wrote:  i just wanna say a big thank you to bobbi, jo and sophie for probaly the best 2 shows i've seen in a long time proper time spent with the texters and a couple of hours on the phones, everybody is happy no topics as such just pure banter between viewers and presenter's all get involved with just having fun which is what the chat is all about can't see how anyone couldn't of enjoyed the shows yesterday and today, a big thank you to everyone involved viewers and all, without us all there wouldn't be a chat keep up the good work everyone, thank you again bobbi, jo and sophie you 3 were real class this weekend.Big GrinBig Laugh

As someone who is not a big fan of the chat, I would like to thank pitbullpar for his post. Instead of saying how bad the other channels are he told me how good the chat is. Great post mate...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-03-2010 20:04
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I have to say the last two days with lots of texts and chatbacks and more banter between the girls and the viewers have made them very enjoyable watching and I hope that they have more shows that are like that.
21-03-2010 20:21
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

(21-03-2010 20:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  I have to say the last two days with lots of texts and chatbacks and more banter between the girls and the viewers have made them very enjoyable watching and I hope that they have more shows that are like that.

Seconded mate. Bounce

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
22-03-2010 13:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV