babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

Richard4945 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
Layla Layla Layla
15-10-2010 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Bambi is in the process of setting up a new website for The Chat which will have a lot of pics on it. There is also a Facebook page for The Chat with pics and videos on it.

(08-10-2010 09:34 )tvbabelover Wrote:  what a great pic every single one of the girls looks stunning where did you get that from mate? are there anymore group photos of the ggirls
15-10-2010 18:15
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(08-10-2010 09:34 )tvbabelover Wrote:  what a great pic every single one of the girls looks stunning where did you get that from mate? are there anymore group photos of the ggirls

Tonguehere u go man some4u of the group enjoy.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2010 20:02 by madhatter13.)
15-10-2010 19:44
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Cheers boys Smile Sophie has always been a fav of mine her and bianca and was a donatella fan as well- laylas been growing on me but oy when she works with Hayley - seems different brings a great side of her out, but I'm totally in love with the beautiful Hayley such a great addition to the chat she's so funny. Don't no of bambi reads this but if so thanks for getting her she's a classic chat girl
11-11-2010 00:37
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

What do I think of the Chat ?, 'not very much' !. I often get told that the Chat welcomes everybody well it didn't welcome me the other day when at this time of year I needn't a chat as I missed a beloved one very much, and before I even picked up the phone I got was a 'dirty look' annoyed from one of the Presenters on duty and she was looking straight in my direction. I didn't want to go to one of the other chat-lines because they would expect you to want phone sex the last thing on my mind.
I've supported 'The Chat' since it began, even the chat show before it that the gorgeous Carrie was in.
IMHO Something is wrong somewhere but I don't know where.
But after this it's all yours.
The honour goes to the our very own Jo !.BlushBlush
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 20:54 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-01-2011 20:52
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

The chat does welcome all, maybe Jo was having an off day, it happends. Plus girls hear all sorts and don't know what to believe. I too lost my partner a few years ago in January time and Sophie cheered me up no end and Jo has been a laugh when I've phoned her. I think Jo is great give the chat another go they are not all bad.
01-01-2011 22:44
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(01-01-2011 22:44 )madhatter13 Wrote:  The chat does welcome all, maybe Jo was having an off day, it happends. Plus girls hear all sorts and don't know what to believe. I too lost my partner a few years ago in January time and Sophie cheered me up no end and Jo has been a laugh when I've phoned her. I think Jo is great give the chat another go they are not all bad.

Hello 'madhatter13' , No !, it wasn't our gorgeous Jo , she's really kind and a good laugh. Nobody knows about my loss on the show, I wouldn't of mentioned it here if it wasn't relevant in the way I was feeling.
I'm sorry that you lost your partner and I'm glad you found a good friend in one of the girls on the show that you could talk to.
I have probably used this to vent my feelings and I'll most likely will go back to the Chat. And the "Presenter", well we'll cross that bridge when it comes.
Thanks madhatter13 !.Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 23:29 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-01-2011 23:27
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Yo Gillyboy when you said the honour goes to jo i misread what you said and thought it was jo you telephoned. So soz bout dat man, but whoever you telephoned it was bad never the less hope you feel happier soon and next time jo is presenting give her a bell.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 22:52 by madhatter13.)
02-01-2011 22:50
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

I don't get it. Someone shot you, personally, a filthy look *before* you called the show?
03-01-2011 01:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV