babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
i think its a fantastic show Smile dont think we have to either like bsd tpe shows OR the chat think we can enjoy all depending on the mood. Thinks its great that there is a slightly different style of interactive show variety is th espice of life and all that. Thing i love about the chat is the girls look like they are genuenly having a fun tie where as ou no its all a bit fake on the sexier shows and the girls and no interest in what callers say and take the piss out of some of us as soon as they are off screen! Sad
10-07-2009 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

Mind candy, I call it. It's harmless enough.

To answer the question tho, Layla is absolutely beautiful.
16-07-2009 12:43
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

How about they got shot of the desk and have the girls sat on a sofa?
They can still have the same style show and we get to see a bit more of what we all want.

........................Cool

16-07-2009 14:13
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Probably because it would make it just like every other daytime show if they did that and they want to show that they are different from the other 900 channels daytime shows.

(16-07-2009 14:13 )al4 Wrote:  How about they got shot of the desk and have the girls sat on a sofa?
They can still have the same style show and we get to see a bit more of what we all want.

........................Cool
19-07-2009 00:22
dogmas2010 Offline
watch out 4 the evil monkey !!

i like the chat i think it is a great show charlie bambi bobbi sophie bianca are my fav presenters

the evil monkey is coming watch out !
19-07-2009 00:25
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(06-07-2009 12:31 )chimp12 Wrote:  WASTE OF A PROGRAMME AND WASTE OF VALUABLE AIR TIME

Yes cause we could put out another air headed show like PP or BS daytime.... BORING... Snore!!!! Zzzzz....

Maybe some of the other shows could take a leave out of The Chat's book and try and be original... I'm not saying be like The Chat, because these girls talents lay in their looks and NOT personalities, so i'm sure you can see where the problem lays there.

The Chat's The ONLY place on SKY where you get Genuine ladies being themselves. Plus they're HOT....

G

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
30-07-2009 10:10
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I think bianca is the best presenter by far. But i do feel that the producers ruin it. The Italian guy in particular who likes to appear on the screen himself. Lets be honest you watch it for the female eye candy, yet he acts as if he is the main show(the one they all came to see)

I think that without Bianca the programme would be a waste of space. It is a shame she does not do party people any more.
30-07-2009 10:15
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(08-07-2009 23:59 )Johnnylove Wrote:  RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

Bambi, Bobbi, Charlie, Layla, Jo, Sophie, Nikki, Bianca. in that order.

Could do with loosing the desk and obtain a sofa and cofee table.
Need an evening shift from 9-2 with more adult language (not rudy nudy) too much of that about.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Interesting Ideas, however I can say that there WILL not be a sofa (over my dead body) on The Chat... have you noticed that EVERY show has the same sofa. BORING! Once again to reiterate there WILL be NO sofa on The Chat... but maybe a change of set would be cool. How does full screen sound?

G

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
30-07-2009 10:26
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(30-07-2009 10:10 )Mister_Gee Wrote:  
(06-07-2009 12:31 )chimp12 Wrote:  WASTE OF A PROGRAMME AND WASTE OF VALUABLE AIR TIME

Yes cause we could put out another air headed show like PP or BS daytime.... BORING... Snore!!!! Zzzzz....

Maybe some of the other shows could take a leave out of The Chat's book and try and be original... I'm not saying be like The Chat, because these girls talents lay in their looks and NOT personalities, so i'm sure you can see where the problem lays there.

The Chat's The ONLY place on SKY where you get Genuine ladies being themselves. Plus they're HOT....

G

I think the other shows are rubbish, if anyone needs to watch them they need to get a life The Chat is ok. Not sure I see the point to them any more. Someone needs to tell the shows ok the joke is over April fools ended months ago. Plus 90% of the girls on the show are ugly. You have to be lovely inside too and not just in looks. Bami and Jo are by far the most wonderful girls. But then I like sophie, D.T, Charlie and Nik too. At least the chat girl have there own breasts and do not put on an act. If you want a joke and a laugh and to chat about diffrent topics the chat is fine for that. But if you want a good tommy tank you can find a girl on so street corner so i'm told, where the girls from the other shows belong. They are a BIG JOKE Bounce the chat I love you Heart
30-07-2009 10:36
Brutuss the barber Offline
Apprentice Poster

Agreed the chat is a great show and the presenters and the misters deserve medals for all the hours and hard work they put in! Keep up the good work mr G! Think full screen would be great and although you said NO SOFA i think one of those curved ones like the L shape (?) with a coffee table in the middle with the days papers on it, give it a kind of gmtv feel!
30-07-2009 10:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV