babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
This isn't PP or BS Daytime etc where you are judged on how much revenue you bring in or how popular you are. The Chat Presenters are in general ladies who have other things going on in their careers and who support each other e.g some of them were there to support Jo and her band at their showcase at Wandworth Palais this past Monday. Chat presenters tend to be people that have some experience of these other shows and have decided that they don't want to do them anymore and so are happy to be at a show like The Chat which is purposely different from them.

(15-08-2009 14:07 )setter1000 Wrote:  Carrie watson starts officially on monday so should get a lot better.
I think that she is the sort of women that will be very popular with the men due to her looks and charm. She has a very pleasant way about her which will result(most likely) in her getting the most attention and callers.

As a result I can see her becoming very unpopular with the other presenters.
15-08-2009 21:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I was being flippant but from what i saw of the show on friday just by body language Layla what ever her name is looked uncomfortable.

It is just opinion but from my experience of women (and I dont claim considerable,) women hate being overlooked for other women. Are you trying to tell me the likes of Bianca Bobby(bobbi) are going to enjoy having to make conversation with the camera whilst the money spinner(Carrie) is talking on the phone to customers?
It is my opinion and just my opinion that will be be the most likely outcome.

Time will tell if my opinion is justified.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 10:50 by setter1000.)
16-08-2009 00:22
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

(05-07-2009 01:14 )madhatter13 Wrote:  [/color]Evening everyone I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks of The Chat on sky channel 910. I like it because it's not like the others it's the best as a matter of fact all the other day/nite shows are rubbish if I had my own way i'd take each of them off air right now as it's not worth it. Most if not all put on fake voices on the phone pretending to be presenters. What is it they present and who do they interact with. I suppose i'm a presenter as someone rang me the other day. Gee wizz girls get a life. You can do better, but then again you just want to make money as quick and as quickly as you can with doing as little work as possable. As lest the girls on the chat where seniable to leave the other shows behind a join The Chat that's why I like it as it's not a sex show, girls are not selling themselfs to get guys off. I can talk about all sorts to the girls on The Chat no sex which is good. And they dress nice not with there brest out and fake implants only sado's have implants.

But anyhow my favs on Chat Tv in no order are BAMBI, JO, DONATELLA, LAYLA.CHARLIE, SOPHIE and NIK. I did txt in to a new girl suzie I think she was on saturday morn with Jo she is fine a nice one to have at the chat. She will fit in well, I like.The others are ok don't hate or dislike will txt them too. All the Misters in the broom cupbord do a good job too. Mr T from italy is so funny does a nice job.

Been going through and still am a hard time healthwise the girls especialy bams, jo, soph, lay and newbie suzie have cheered me up at lest for awhile I forgot about illness. Means alot. I know it's your job, but thats what The Chat means we can laugh share a joke banter, debate about diffrent topics bami is brill at that sometimes we have diffrent views but we don't slag off at each other. She is incharge of making the rotas and stuff but she is good.

I think i've said enough these are just how i feel, i know it will get some of you mad but we are free to comment. i have used no bad language and not slaged anyone off. So please feel free to post. But don't be rude or nasty as I haven't.
nite all i'm off.

some nice girls on the chat but come on "get rid of all the other day/nite shows" be serious madhatter
16-08-2009 00:26
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

(16-08-2009 00:22 )setter1000 Wrote:  I was being flippant but from what i saw of the show on friday just by body language Layla what ever her name is looked uncomfortable.

It is just opinion but from my experience of women (and I dont claim considerable,) women hate being overlooked for over women. Are you trying to tell me the likes of Bianca Bobby(bobbi) are going to enjoy having to make conversation with the camera whilst the money spinner(Carrie) is talking on the phone to customers?

The chat needs a change. It needs to accommodate all viewers not just the rich and lonely. It needs to change with the times and offer a service for all not just the few. It needs to go full screen and change it's charging structure. £1.50 to have a chat (come on) I can have a chat for free in real life. They are just taking the piss and the sooner the rest of you realise this the better for you.
The girls aren’t bad but for a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
16-08-2009 00:32
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Extremly insightful as these comments are I cant understand why these are a reply to mine. I do agree however with the sentiment however, how on earth can they justify £1.50 pm for a chat? They are fantastic eye candy, and very sexually attractive women not proven sparkling conversationists. Lets be realistic if a women said 'we can talk about anything you like for the next hour, but you must pay £90 upfont'
no matter how attractive she may be, or how bored and lonely one may feel, there would be very few takersWink
16-08-2009 01:00
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(16-08-2009 01:00 )setter1000 Wrote:  Extremly insightful as these comments are I cant understand why these are a reply to mine. I do agree however with the sentiment however, how on earth can they justify £1.50 pm for a chat? They are fantastic eye candy, and very sexually attractive women not proven sparkling conversationists. Lets be realistic if a women said 'we can talk about anything you like for the next hour, but you must pay £90 upfont'
no matter how attractive she may be, or how bored and lonely one may feel, there would be very few takersWink

Firstly you are all aware you on a forum dedicated to show's which run a premium rate number to interact with girls. And secondly the girls on The Chat are employed because they are "sparkling conservationists". Call one of the other shows then call The Chat... you'll notice a difference. Not saying it's better, mind you, just different and this difference has proven to be VERY popular amongst the callers out there.

Although everyone's viewpoints on this thread are valid i just wish it was all possible. Would you call The Chat if the phone line was only 99p per minute? To be honest you guys (not all of you, just a large proportion) probably won't because you're never going to interact, your just going to watch no matter the price (unless it was like 10p a minute, lol). It would be very difficult to run a TV show on any less. And the ones which have run lower prices have either folded or are rubbish... I mean one of these channels has employed a girl who was fired from another £1.50p/m show for openly slating all of you callers by calling everyone she spoke to sad losers on her face book.

I'm not slating guys, just stating the facts. We will always do as much as we can to please the viewers and the callers, sorry that we can't please everyone.

Mr G.

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
16-08-2009 14:26
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Who knows if Carrie will be a money spinner or not on The Chat? if money was her sole motivation she would still on one of the other daytime shows or would have gone to night-time.

(16-08-2009 00:22 )setter1000 Wrote:  I was being flippant but from what i saw of the show on friday just by body language Layla what ever her name is looked uncomfortable.

It is just opinion but from my experience of women (and I dont claim considerable,) women hate being overlooked for other women. Are you trying to tell me the likes of Bianca Bobby(bobbi) are going to enjoy having to make conversation with the camera whilst the money spinner(Carrie) is talking on the phone to customers?

16-08-2009 14:43
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(16-08-2009 14:43 )mikedafc Wrote:  Who knows if Carrie will be a money spinner or not on The Chat? if money was her sole motivation she would still on one of the other daytime shows or would have gone to night-time.

Interesting viewpoints dudes. But when the girls aren't on the phone they're getting text messages and chatBACKS! Also as pointed out earlier by someone The Chat girls are Presenters and not Phone Jockeys. They enjoy talking to you guys. And trust me if Carrie wanted money she wouldn't be working on The Chat... we work here cause we have fun and enjoy talking to you dudes. We're not a BIG bucks and BIG boobies channel (well apart from Layla, they're HUGE!)

And seriously the girls are all a team and enjoy sharing callers, it makes it more interesting for the girls talking to a variety of callers and also as i said if they're not on the phone they get more time with the texters! So it's a win/win situation!

Mr G

16-08-2009 15:43
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I mean one of these channels has employed a girl who was fired from another £1.50p/m show for openly slating all of you callers by calling everyone she spoke to sad losers on her face book.

Is there a chance you could divulge the name(or give a hint who the culprit is?.) of the girl that refered to her callers as that? that is a disgraceful attitude to have to paying customers who pay their wages. That is another reason why I would never call up again because the girls do give the impression (in all shows)that they consider themselves a cut above their callers. I am confidant that in terms of conversation they are no better than the majority of their callers. They are treated with acclaim because of their looks not because of their sparkling wit, intellect, conversation and charisma, but they at times do seem to forget that.

I'm not a caller of any of the shows I called one a long time ago and listend in out of curiosity. £1.50pm is for me is a lot of money and as you hinted, in the other shows the level of conversation the girls provide is sub standard
I do believe that there is something very sexy about an attractive women who you can have a laugh with and talk to you on the same level, in your show you give the impression that that is the service the show is trying to provide but £1.50 pm that is way to much. The reason why I think Carrie will be a big hit, is the fact that she does give the impression of not putting herself on a pedastal to her callers on other shows and does seem to have a genuine interest in people. This combined with her obvious good looks will I believe, make her the shows main attraction
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 20:23 by setter1000.)
16-08-2009 20:20
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(16-08-2009 20:20 )setter1000 Wrote:  I mean one of these channels has employed a girl who was fired from another £1.50p/m show for openly slating all of you callers by calling everyone she spoke to sad losers on her face book.

Is there a chance you could divulge the name(or give a hint who the culprit is?.) of the girl that refered to her callers as that? that is a disgraceful attitude to have to paying customers who pay their wages. That is another reason why I would never call up again because the girls do give the impression (in all shows)that they consider themselves a cut above their callers. I am confidant that in terms of conversation they are no better than the majority of their callers. They are treated with acclaim because of their looks not because of their sparkling wit, intellect, conversation and charisma, but they at times do seem to forget that.

I'm not a caller of any of the shows I called one a long time ago and listend in out of curiosity. £1.50pm is for me is a lot of money and as you hinted, in the other shows the level of conversation the girls provide is sub standard
I do believe that there is something very sexy about an attractive women who you can have a laugh with and talk to you on the same level, in your show you give the impression that that is the service the show is trying to provide but £1.50 pm that is way to much. The reason why I think Carrie will be a big hit, is the fact that she does give the impression of not putting herself on a pedastal to her callers on other shows and does seem to have a genuine interest in people. This combined with her obvious good looks will I believe, make her the shows main attraction

I too hope that Carrie will be loved by the 900's fans she's another unique and dazzling personality to add to an already awesome range of girls! Also, no pressure mate, but if ever you find yourself with a spare bob or two listen into a chat conversation you'll see how different it is.

Once you go chat, you never go back! :-) erm... :-( well that didn't sound as cool as it did in my head. lol Curse my brain.

Mr G

16-08-2009 20:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV