babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
If you are that confident of the product, you arrange for it that I call up one of the girls on the show for no charge for 20mins, and If I am bedazzled by the wit charm conversation of the girls I will call up the show frequently at an incredibly high price lets say £1.50pmWinklaugh
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 21:19 by setter1000.)
16-08-2009 21:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

I agree.
Mr G If you were to charge less than £1.50, lets say 75p as an example, and you get twice as many callers you will not be loosing any money.
What you need to do it try it, say every Sunday for a month and if does not work out then fair play, but you must try it first, it might just work.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
17-08-2009 13:13
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

imo

i think the chat should be canceled
17-08-2009 13:46
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I think they might wanna employ more than one girl who has a personality and not just failed singers and never will be's
But i suppose they have to cater for the sad and lonely.
17-08-2009 13:59
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yeah i agree tsurugi i mean most of the presenter's are failed singers and girls who werent good enough for babestation

they chat about nothing dont see the point in having it to be honest
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2009 14:06 by scotslion1985.)
17-08-2009 14:05
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Mister g there is something I dont understand and that is why you dont/ or seem able to, get attractive 30 somethings on your show. I am puzzled about this on all the babe shows but on the chat in particular. You have stated that this show is supposed to be different in the sense that it is more of having a bit of banter and a laugh than sexual tittilation.

So therefore why no attractive 30 somethings? Most women look after themselves more these days and keep their looks well into thier fortys. Lets be honest all things equal you would rather interact with an attractive 30 something than someone barely out of theit teens. A women in her thirtys is a lot more likely to be more down to earth and realistic, and have more interesting things to say than a 20 year old.
A women in her thirtys is most likely to have that balance between attractive eye candy and being mature and personable.

I for one would rather get the view point of an attractive 30 something than a 20 something who would most likely would have a very limited perspective on life. I am sure plenty of the younger callers would, who has not ever dreamt of having an affair with an attractive older sophisticated women who could teach you a thing or two in all areas of life?
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2009 15:41 by setter1000.)
17-08-2009 15:40
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

(17-08-2009 15:40 )setter1000 Wrote:  Mister g there is something I dont understand and that is why you dont/ or seem able to, get attractive 30 somethings on your show. I am puzzled about this on all the babe shows but on the chat in particular. You have stated that this show is supposed to be different in the sense that it is more of having a bit of banter and a laugh than sexual tittilation.

So therefore why no attractive 30 somethings? Most women look after themselves more these days and keep their looks well into thier fortys. Lets be honest all things equal you would rather interact with an attractive 30 something than someone barely out of theit teens. A women in her thirtys is a lot more likely to be more down to earth and realistic, and have more interesting things to say than a 20 year old.
A women in her thirtys is most likely to have that balance between attractive eye candy and being mature and personable.

I for one would rather get the view point of an attractive 30 something than a 20 something who would most likely would have a very limited perspective on life. I am sure plenty of the younger callers would, who has not ever dreamt of having an affair with an attractive older sophisticated women who could teach you a thing or two in all areas of life?

Hear Hear!
Your quite right mate! When i watch the chat i cannot stay tuned in for longer than a minute when the girls are on the mic, they talk rubbish and bore the hell out of me! The only amusing thing is some of the texts that come in from some very lonely individuals! If this show has nothing to do with sexual titilation, then why is it on a 900 channel? I watch the 900 channels for titilation, sex and flirtation and would guess most others do for the same reasons!
17-08-2009 16:32
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

like some 1 said few post's up

the chat is full of failing singers and girls who were not good enough for babestation
17-08-2009 16:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Danielle was on there she was in her mid 30's, the majority of the presenters are early/mid twenties not teen obsessed or early 20's like the rest of the channels. As has been said on other threads if you don't like the show there are plently other channels for you.

(17-08-2009 15:40 )setter1000 Wrote:  Mister g there is something I dont understand and that is why you dont/ or seem able to, get attractive 30 somethings on your show. I am puzzled about this on all the babe shows but on the chat in particular. You have stated that this show is supposed to be different in the sense that it is more of having a bit of banter and a laugh than sexual tittilation.

17-08-2009 21:46
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Mr Gee

One thing I am interested to know is why The Chat is on a 900 channel when it previously was on an 800 channel?
17-08-2009 21:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV