babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
Would dispute that they are failed singers and girls that weren't good enough for Babestation, you may not get it but not every young womens ambition is to get on B/Station!! If you knew anything about the music industry it is not just about the music nowadays it is more about image and being puppets to what the record companies want and politics.

Charlie does interviews for various things outside The Chat as does Donatella, Jo had a showcase for her band recently, Bobbi has joined a band and is writing material for it. The Chat presenters have other strings to their bow unlike a lot of other girls on other shows.

(17-08-2009 14:05 )scotslion1985 Wrote:  yeah i agree tsurugi i mean most of the presenter's are failed singers and girls who werent good enough for babestation

they chat about nothing dont see the point in having it to be honest
17-08-2009 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I managed to see a few minutes of the chat a few weeks ago. Bobbi was on, minus makeup, and she still looked stunning.
17-08-2009 22:10
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Danielle was on there she was in her mid 30's, the majority of the presenters are early/mid twenties not teen obsessed or early 20's like the rest of the channels. As has been said on other threads if you don't like the show there are plently other channels for you.

We are asked our opinion on the show on this thread are we not. I am making suggestions on how the show could be better. Namely 1)stop charging £1.50pm just to chat to a girl who is most likely in her early twentys 2) get women like that Danielle on who have experience of life and maturity as well as being physically attractive. Women in thier early twentys are not on average the most stimulating conversationists in the world and when they are particularly attractive tend to have an inflated sense of self worth.

On this show I find that most of the girls are a lot more attractive and confident than they than they are stimulating. I have been asked my opinion of the chat and that is mine. In short get some attractive interesting 30 somethings in and charge a lot less for the priviledge.
17-08-2009 22:27
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

sorry 4 my comments

i just dont like the show
18-08-2009 00:37
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

definitely a place for it and better than most of the other daytime shows imho. Danielle was good on it (get her back!), and I would also like to see 30 something girls presenting too, the age range of the current presenters is (coincidentally?) very narrow.

One idea would be to get some guests on to take calls or questions via text, Lily Allen? Tongue Or have one-off guest presenters, there are minor known people who might do it, ie ex big brother contestants like Rachel Rice/Imogen Thomas etc. (If it's good enough for Georgina Baillie etc etc, she's more famous than them)

Or somehow get the show on later, why shouldn't it compete with the night shows?

Thought it was better when it was spaceparty tbh and the texts were 50p, there was far more interaction between the viewers who were often texting each other thru the show and it could get quite lively - there was that wayne who was funny, and it was more entertaining than the endless 'I love/you're so beautiful bobbi / bambi / layla / bianca etc etc etc' texts.

(but speaking of Layla....what a babe !!! TongueBlush and she's funny when she's singing or doing impressions of Bianca or the bs girls)
18-08-2009 14:31
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2009 14:31 )fendercat Wrote:  (but speaking of Layla....what a babe !!! TongueBlush and she's funny when she's singing or doing impressions of Bianca or the bs girls)

Which Giris does she impersonate would love to see that.
18-08-2009 15:09
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

(18-08-2009 15:09 )setter1000 Wrote:  
(18-08-2009 14:31 )fendercat Wrote:  (but speaking of Layla....what a babe !!! TongueBlush and she's funny when she's singing or doing impressions of Bianca or the bs girls)

Which Giris does she impersonate would love to see that.

She does a funny impression of Bianca, very blinky and hair tossy, and also have seen her impersonating daytime babestation girls in general, waving the phone and winking and stuff.
18-08-2009 15:42
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I am replying to your opinon with my opinon, just because we disagree doesn't make either of our opinons wrong. I prefer The Chat to PP/BS etc because you get to find out more about the girls whereas I have found with PP/BS Daytime etc that all these shows have become are women on the phone, reading text messages once in a blue moon and no interaction with the viewers unlike the way PP/LL was in the good old days.

(17-08-2009 22:27 )setter1000 Wrote:  Danielle was on there she was in her mid 30's, the majority of the presenters are early/mid twenties not teen obsessed or early 20's like the rest of the channels. As has been said on other threads if you don't like the show there are plently other channels for you.

We are asked our opinion on the show on this thread are we not. I am making suggestions on how the show could be better. Namely 1)stop charging £1.50pm just to chat to a girl who is most likely in her early twentys 2) get women like that Danielle on who have experience of life and maturity as well as being physically attractive. Women in thier early twentys are not on average the most stimulating conversationists in the world and when they are particularly attractive tend to have an inflated sense of self worth.

On this show I find that most of the girls are a lot more attractive and confident than they than they are stimulating. I have been asked my opinion of the chat and that is mine. In short get some attractive interesting 30 somethings in and charge a lot less for the priviledge.
19-08-2009 13:00
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

chat is borning thou dont think i watch it for more then 2 secs
19-08-2009 15:06
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

MR G

There was an experiment held by Ian Winstone on an american campus
A beautiful model had to go up to 100 men and come out with the words'I have noticed you around the campus I find you very attractive would you like to go to bed with me?'

She had 90 takers, of the 10 which declined 5 of which were in a happy relationship, whilst the other 5 had to actually be somewhere like an exam or an urgent meeting with the dean etc.

They than modified her approach slightly and she now had to say' I have noticed you around the campus I find you very attractive would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?'
only 8 people agreed to take her up on the offer.
That surely shows what mens outlook is all about.

You claim your show is none sexually related yet you charge same price as the flirty/sexual related shows. I think your concept is a noble one but if that experiment is anyting to go by an unrealistic one. Lower your charges if you wish to compete with the sexual titilation shows.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2009 16:14 by setter1000.)
19-08-2009 16:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV