The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 27-12-2008 21:20

On Screen ticker now been hit with brick hammer and now scrolls, possible cause of slowdown, too many mince pies Tongue

*What really happened is unseen behind the scenes person read this and fixed it but I prefer the above*

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - oopnorth - 27-12-2008 21:48

I think thats a bit harsh on Kylie, Dreamlander, for me she's very captivating, up there with Lori and Anna.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - roberto123 - 27-12-2008 22:18

Shiny Helmet Wrote:
roberto123 Wrote:Kylie is looking really hot on channel 960! And she's not wearing a bra underneath her top, might be a few a nip-slips! Can anyone record this if possible? Thanks

More chance of getting 6 numbers on the Lotto than seeing Kylie nip slip Wink

lol!

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 27-12-2008 22:44

Here's some Roxy Caps

I detect the presence of SuperSpurs in the studio... I hope he bought Roxy a present the other day Tongue

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - killyourself - 27-12-2008 23:18

oopnorth Wrote:I think thats a bit harsh on Kylie, Dreamlander, for me she's very captivating, up there with Lori and Anna.

Agreed,I particularly like the way she just sits there for six hours and does nothing,like watching a pensioner sat at a bus stop.Poor girl appears to been struck down with the same illness most of the daytime girls have-being paralysed from the mouth down.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - oopnorth - 27-12-2008 23:54

killyourself Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:I think thats a bit harsh on Kylie, Dreamlander, for me she's very captivating, up there with Lori and Anna.

Agreed,I particularly like the way she just sits there for six hours and does nothing,like watching a pensioner sat at a bus stop.Poor girl appears to been struck down with the same illness most of the daytime girls have-being paralysed from the mouth down.

smartarseBig Grin I take it you didn't see the boob flashes today then or the cheeky upskirts nearly all last week.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Signboy - 27-12-2008 23:55

Worse channel going!Sad

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - killyourself - 28-12-2008 00:03

oopnorth Wrote:
killyourself Wrote:[quote=oopnorth]
I think thats a bit harsh on Kylie, Dreamlander, for me she's very captivating, up there with Lori and Anna.

smartarseBig Grin I take it you didn't see the boob flashes today then or the cheeky upskirts nearly all last week.
[/quote

Exactly-last week she flashed a couple of times,and apart from sort of bending forward twice today,when she moved onto the blue sofa it was like watching a corpse.Don't get me wrong,i think she's stunning but she(like alot of the girls on daytime shows)could have a bit more life about her-like Amy.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - oopnorth - 28-12-2008 00:11

I dont think Amy has been that much more energetic. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one killyourself

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 28-12-2008 02:09

Well Hexit would like to see Amy and Kylie do a night show each...

...All I can say is Roxy has a interesting outfit on... something is missing... ah. I know... Give the girl a whip...

Here's some wallpaper from previously... Roxy Wallpaper