The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - A Spider Monkey - 28-12-2008 02:14

I don't understand how such a poor channel can have so many posts. Everytime I go onto it you are greeted by one of three things.

1. A looped video of some blonde girl against a brick wall, looks like she is about to face a firing squad
2. A looped video of a girl who used to be on Hotel Voyeur (Vanessa I think), who had the dullest most monotone voice in the history of babe channels.
3. A live girl looking bored.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 28-12-2008 02:19

A Spider Monkey Wrote:2. A looped video of a girl who used to be on Hotel Voyeur (Vanessa I think), who had the dullest most monotone voice in the history of babe channels.

*SuperSpurs comes after A Spider Monkey with a Flaming Torch* "Please Reference early thread posts for ongoing joke"

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - jordo - 28-12-2008 02:20

I think it's safe to say the only reason there have been 3 threads for this shitty channel is because datalossfs has an obsession with it.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 28-12-2008 02:25

lolz ouch! dude dont hold back by any means....

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - A Spider Monkey - 28-12-2008 02:26

datalossfs Wrote:"Please Reference early thread posts for ongoing joke"

I tried to, but I got nearly as bored reading about this channel as I did when I watched it Tongue

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 28-12-2008 02:38

Its safe to say these threads have everything from the April Effect Fan Collective, too comments about production good and bad, The Girl's Outfits and Footware Selections, too complete random nonsense and everything in between. So yes they are a bit long Tongue

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - SuperSpurs - 28-12-2008 02:54

datalossfs Wrote:Here's some Roxy Caps

I detect the presence of SuperSpurs in the studio... I hope he bought Roxy a present the other day Tongue

DLFS: Bingo! / Name That Tune in One.... etc etc... 'tis I indeed sir. I reckon the Lovely Roxy is looking superfine tonight kids. If she plays her cards right she could be Mrs Superspurs one day, I reckon....

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - SuperSpurs - 28-12-2008 02:55

SuperSpurs Wrote:[quote=datalossfs]
Here's some Roxy Caps

I hope he bought Roxy a present the other day Tongue

yeah and she didn't like it! I had to cough up the receipt!

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - *Kal-El* - 28-12-2008 02:57

oh dear never mind mate lol.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 28-12-2008 03:09

SuperSpurs Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:Here's some Roxy Caps

I detect the presence of SuperSpurs in the studio... I hope he bought Roxy a present the other day Tongue

DLFS: Bingo! / Name That Tune in One.... etc etc... 'tis I indeed sir. I reckon the Lovely Roxy is looking superfine tonight kids. If she plays her cards right she could be Mrs Superspurs one day, I reckon....

Its the white throw on the sofa its the sign your in the Studio Big Grin then of course the camera moves to all the right places... See I told you not to buy Roxy a gift voucher... silly man Tongue though if you keep talking like that your going to need to get her a ring with big diamond in it.. Credit Crunch Psssh.... Big Grin