The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Colin Ray - 28-12-2008 12:06

Even the video loop isn't on now... Broadcasting a black screen! Way to go!
Jeez! I was expecting it to be dull without April but..........

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 29-12-2008 12:07

well over that last couple of days i have been posting on http://www.howcute.com with a few of your guys comments plus a few of my own, i duno if i will get banned or the post will be deleted but hopfully sum1 that can do somthing about the show will read it and act on it.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - tapit54 - 29-12-2008 15:23

I haven't commented on this thread thus far wanting to give it time to bed in so to speak.
I'm sorry to be so critical but last nights show was awful, in my opinion.
From what I could see up to midnight she had removed her shoes! (great for the foot fetish guys), with not a hint of a boob anywhere to be seen.
If this channel is to compete with the other babe channels then they seriously need to up their game to keep viewers. Even Roxy had pushed on the previous night with costume changes etc in an effort to try to keep things fresh. Apart from the daytime babes who hold their own, its not fair having to depend on April to bring in the bucks whenever she is on.
During the night shows I accept that the girl on the show needs to take a break every now and again but I wonder if its possible to use alternate video loops rather than the same one over and over and over and over..
I do think they should get away from lying down on the sofa at night. I think they had it right with the "office look" a couple of weeks back. It also IMO, prevents the girls from being lazy and encourages them to move about a bit.
While I also accept that they need time to find their feet some of the girls need to understand that they are on an adult entertainment show and need to perform to that level.
The daytime side of the show is quite good with some fabulous girls but I do hope they continue with themes like they had with the beautiful Kylle doing some interior decorating, although I was confused yesterday when Kylie wore the same outfit 2 days in a row..I wasn't sure if yesterday was a recording of the previous day!
I do hope this channel works out as there is a market there for something different than the standard Cellcast output.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - $h!ny h3lm3t - 29-12-2008 15:29

Tapit the lasses name last night was Amy, stayed fully clothed all the show i believe.
Channel 960: Where even hardened insomniacs fall asleep Zzzz.........

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - tapit54 - 29-12-2008 15:52

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Tapit the lasses name last night was Amy, stayed fully clothed all the show i believe.

Thanks Shiny Helmet - I stand corrected.
Post duly edited.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 29-12-2008 16:02

I've said it before and I'll say it again I believe Night Shows Amy would be better placed in a day slot. The current temp christmas set is cramped as it has no depth with the sofa and becomes boring to the eye and they need indents around their video loop(s) as people leave comments under the web stream feed to a recording and not knowing who is on when and what time is hurting their ratings and caller levels...

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - BelfastBadBoy - 29-12-2008 16:53

The best time i seen April or any good show on that channel was the night April was dancing by the laptop...that was good tv and about a month ago or shorter

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Aprill - 29-12-2008 17:29

David i love the new youtube ad!the shots are beautiful!Would you please put those shots on the april website..but showing more of the gold bra.Thankyou so much its a great idea...i have already joined!be my guest to make it public.You have such taste i think i may have to hire you my darling!xxx

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - cherryryder - 29-12-2008 17:58

Aprill Wrote:David i love the new youtube ad!the shots are beautiful!Would you please put those shots on the april website..but showing more of the gold bra.Thankyou so much its a great idea...i have already joined!be my guest to make it public.You have such taste i think i may have to hire you my darling!xxx

I'm actually jealous of David!
If theres any capacity for me to help out, I am always available..I was thinking of Bikini Line Inspector, I know, I know, it's a demanding role but I'm ready for it..

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 29-12-2008 18:03

Aprill Wrote:David i love the new youtube ad!the shots are beautiful!Would you please put those shots on the april website..but showing more of the gold bra.Thankyou so much its a great idea...i have already joined!be my guest to make it public.You have such taste i think i may have to hire you my darling!xxx

Thanks April... your welcome, Colin Ray and I were not sure what you thought so we kept silent about it... Designing stuff is my day job when I have work when I don't it's practice, fun practice though Smile Speaking of the gold bra, somewhere on my main machine I think have the video from that show... I wonder... hmmm *Lightbulb goes off above head*

So without further ado fellow Forumites we present to you The April Effect The Official Fan forum and soon to be website for everything April. There is a unofficial Chat Back forum there as well for creative ideas for the channel and fan service to the other leading ladies. April is a Administrator so she can be strict with you lot if your naughty... (guys calm down Smile) read the rules and have fun...