The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - GreenDragon - 30-12-2008 01:27

If you're doing media stuff, you want to be using April Skies by The Jesus & Mary Chain Cool

datalossfs Wrote:Thanks April... your welcome, Colin Ray and I were not sure what you thought so we kept silent about it... Designing stuff is my day job when I have work when I don't it's practice, fun practice though Smile Speaking of the gold bra, somewhere on my main machine I think have the video from that show... I wonder... hmmm *Lightbulb goes off above head*

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - tapit54 - 30-12-2008 01:55

Hexit Wrote:dont get ahead of yourself m8. wait for a couple of days to see if things improve b4 you start getting 2 excited. coz yeah roxy is putting in a good effort but as we have seen over the last couple of days , good things can be undone very easily if they put the wrong girl on the wrong section of the show.

Sadly Hexit, I have to say that you told me so!
Surely the boffins behind this should have known that it was going to be a mistake putting Amy (pretty as she is) on the late show again after last nights lack of activity from her & what were they thinking putting Roxy on for the afternoon? All that needed to be done was reverse the shifts..

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 30-12-2008 02:15

Thats perfect cheers for that Big Grin next April video for sure I'll stick that in... I barely scratched the surface of the footage I had on my PC...

GreenDragon Wrote:If you're doing media stuff, you want to be using April Skies by The Jesus & Mary Chain Cool

datalossfs Wrote:Thanks April... your welcome, Colin Ray and I were not sure what you thought so we kept silent about it... Designing stuff is my day job when I have work when I don't it's practice, fun practice though Smile Speaking of the gold bra, somewhere on my main machine I think have the video from that show... I wonder... hmmm *Lightbulb goes off above head*

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 30-12-2008 02:53

and I leave you with a April Action Replay from a couple of weeks ago...

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 30-12-2008 09:33

well they havent deleted my topic over at http://www.howcute.com, none of the girls have answerd it eather, shame about that.
over all im a bit dissapointed that it seems to have been ignored unlike david r who is singing the praises of the girls (dont get me wrong david i think you do a good job with the vids even if you seem a little obsessed with april) but hey im not trying to blow smoke up there asses just trying to tell em what im seeing...

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 30-12-2008 11:52

Obsessed little ol me? No Sir. Tried to give some of the girls a viral video push. Yes. Do I have issues with the channel sure... I think everybody does, I do happen to agree with 'most' of what you said over at howcute, it might be blunt and to the point but you are entitled your own viewpoint the internet should be about freespeech after all. As for April she 'asked' me to publish caps of that show and I went one better with some footage.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - killyourself - 30-12-2008 16:39

Kylie Tyler on now wearing a leather mini skirt and thigh high boots.
And we only see her from the waist upSad

Looks like the blind cameraman is back from his hols.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 30-12-2008 16:54

killyourself Wrote:Kylie Tyler on now wearing a leather mini skirt and thigh high boots.
And we only see her from the waist upSad

Camera does seem a little tight today with the odd zoom out and pan. Here's a cap from early on...

[Image: Kylie30thDecember2008.jpg]

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 30-12-2008 22:31

Nothing to see here, just Roxy in her Underwear...

[Image: rox1.jpg]

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - tapit54 - 30-12-2008 23:52

Nice Cap Datalossfs!
Roxy looks edible!