The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 06-01-2009 03:42

If she wants to say something in return she will, she has her own free will to do with as she pleases after all and no point taking it out on me either I've already blown up once on here on the matter and said sorry, I can't make public apologies for other people no matter how well I know them as all that does is start the whole circle off again.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 06-01-2009 03:55

@oopnorth
lol yep.

some do the tits out, some girls talk dirty others ooh and ahh while others sit there looking like statues that were made buy a drunk scotsman with an arc welder.

i guess they are just as confused as we are...
but eather way sumthing is gona give soon. eather the funds or the callers and by the looks of it, it will be the callers giving up coz they dont know what they are gona get... i mean it is a bit of a joke at 2am when you spend 3 quid trying to get through the girl asks

who am i talkin to?.
"joe blogs".
and how are you?.
"horny".
KLICK!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUP...

or at 3pm

Hi who am i talkin to
"erm! joe, joe blogs"
and how are you feeling today joe...
"erm! horny"
oh! thats nice. do you like my outfit?
"erm! yes"
do you think it makes my tits stand out...
"erm!"
would you like to.... blah blah ooh ahh... licky licky hmmm....
"erm! oooohhhhh oooohhhhooohhhhh.................. erm! bye..."
Klick....
girl sticks tounge out and mouths to the guy behind the cam...
freak...

so yeah confusion riegns...

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 06-01-2009 03:56

datalossfs Wrote:If she wants to say something in return she will, she has her own free will to do with as she pleases after all and no point taking it out on me either I've already blown up once on here on the matter and said sorry, I can't make public apologies for other people no matter how well I know them as all that does is start the whole circle off again.
err m8 im not askin you to appologise for her. neather am i taking anything out on you m8, sorry if it came across that way Smile . i didnt see your rant as it had already been edited by the time i got back here to read it.

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - Digital Dave - 06-01-2009 04:23

Hexit Wrote:@oopnorth
lol yep.

some do the tits out, some girls talk dirty others ooh and ahh while others sit there looking like statues that were made buy a drunk scotsman with an arc welder.

i guess they are just as confused as we are...
but eather way sumthing is gona give soon. eather the funds or the callers and by the looks of it, it will be the callers giving up coz they dont know what they are gona get... i mean it is a bit of a joke at 2am when you spend 3 quid trying to get through the girl asks

who am i talkin to?.
"joe blogs".
and how are you?.
"horny".
KLICK!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUP...

or at 3pm

Hi who am i talkin to
"erm! joe, joe blogs"
and how are you feeling today joe...
"erm! horny"
oh! thats nice. do you like my outfit?
"erm! yes"
do you think it makes my tits stand out...
"erm!"
would you like to.... blah blah ooh ahh... licky licky hmmm....
"erm! oooohhhhh oooohhhhooohhhhh.................. erm! bye..."
Klick....
girl sticks tounge out and mouths to the guy behind the cam...
freak...

so yeah confusion riegns...

Big Grin Hehe very good! Is this from personal experience Hexit?

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 06-01-2009 04:57

nah m8 i lipread hahaha

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - killyourself - 06-01-2009 17:37

Another day with the beautiful April ruined by the idiot behind the camera who won't let us see her legs.My patience has finally run out with this channel.Sad

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - HEX!T - 06-01-2009 17:42

so your the guy on the phone askin to see em?... make it happen and il rep u lol

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - al4 - 06-01-2009 18:00

watching April right now.............my god she looks fit, what a rack

Cool

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - datalossfs - 06-01-2009 18:07

al4 Wrote:watching April right now.............my god she looks fit, what a rack

Cool

Welcome to April Land enjoy your stay, don't forget to pick your eyes and jaw off the floor when you leave Wink

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?) - shaymas - 06-01-2009 20:11

killyourself Wrote:Are you guys blind or what?Can't believe there wasn't a single coment about this

[Image: th_01435_a_tit01_0001_123_71lo.jpg]

http://rapidshare.com/files/180201087/a_tit01.mpg

This was the dayshow today and April did this at about 8.30pm.
What I want to know is how the hell did he get her to do that at that time of night-the lucky sod.
April,if I phone you on the day show will you do that for me?

Nice catch killyourself, much obliged Smile. April is fast becoming one of my favorites.