The UK Babe Channels Forum
The most common text question? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: The most common text question? (/showthread.php?tid=3244)

Pages: 1 2

The most common text question? - DGxxx - 25-01-2009 19:09

Is it me, or is the question "Are you ticklish?"/"Are your feet ticklish?" (inevitably sent in by anon) the most common text question at the moment?

I first noticed when Shiny Helmet was said he was off to buy a tickling stick after Anna answered the question a few weeks ago but in the last couple of days Cleo, Lori and Leila have all been asked the question and I have seen quite a lot of the other girls answer the question (Minnie, Hannah, Emma and Amber I think) in the last couple of weeks.

Of what possible use is this information? Is it possible to have a tickling fetish?

Incidentally, I think they have all said they were very ticklish so either they always answer yes to keep the texter "happy" or BSD/PP only employs very ticklish girls. Either way, anon could save some money on his phone bill by not bothering asking.

Can any one think of a question that is asked more often? I would have previously thought "Are you single?" or "How old are you?" would have been top but I'm not so sure at the moment.

DG

RE: The most common text question? - cherryryder - 25-01-2009 19:13

the most frequent questions do seem to come from the feet lovers..

RE: The most common text question? - Shandy - 25-01-2009 19:14

you're very right, i've noticed that the last coupla days! and lori was asked twice in a week! waste of money really since if you google her, it comes up with that on yahoo answers

RE: The most common text question? - Sm© - 25-01-2009 19:28

the most popular must be "get them out!" lol
the guys are good at editing things.

i texted lori a while back saying her nips were great, it came on screen , lori you are greatSad

worth a try!

RE: The most common text question? - Mister Gummidge - 25-01-2009 19:45

DGxxx, tickling fetish is very common apparently. Can't see why, but each to their own. Google "tickling fetish" and see the amount of hits you get! Myfreepaysite even has a section of videos devoted to it somewhere, unbelievable!

RE: The most common text question? - jungleboy - 25-01-2009 22:38

The one i see quite often is moan ....... while doing something.

RE: The most common text question? - DGxxx - 26-01-2009 21:46

mr gummidge Wrote:DGxxx, tickling fetish is very common apparently. Can't see why, but each to their own. Google "tickling fetish" and see the amount of hits you get! Myfreepaysite even has a section of videos devoted to it somewhere, unbelievable!

Holly shit, there's tons of tickle stuff out there! I'm sure all the girls are looking for a guy to tie them up and tickle them senseless...

RE: The most common text question? - Dreamlander - 26-01-2009 22:04

The daytime one I see a fair bit is 'What are your plans for the weekend? I've got two tickets to 'event name' I'd love to go with you! AS F***ING IF !!! Big Grin Your tickets just cost you £1.50 more!

Dreamlander

RE: The most common text question? - Colbert Rules - 27-01-2009 03:51

I loved Lelia at the weekend talking about the guys pictures. 'My word (guys name) I am impressed...I have never seen one that size! Please keep sending your pics in...I do like comparing you boys'

RE: The most common text question? - Sylar - 27-01-2009 12:36

My favourite;
"Would you be interested in seeing a tarantuila fight a grasshopper?"
UNBELIEVABLE!